Cry Wolf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cry Wolf

Cry Wolf is a brand new forum focused on the forum version of the deception game Mafia/Werewolves

Video Game UPick is over! Town Wins!
We now have a Discord Server!

You are not connected. Please login or register

[Snowball Bash Mafia] [Mafia Wins]

+8
high seraph
nautilus
drandahl
Ninfia
Tiki The Troll
Mr. Alice
Kiyoko
Luxaria
12 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 39, 40, 41 ... 45 ... 50  Next

Go down  Message [Page 40 of 50]

586[Snowball Bash Mafia] [Mafia Wins] - Page 40 Empty Re: [Snowball Bash Mafia] [Mafia Wins] Thu Jan 07, 2016 8:04 pm

Tiki The Troll

Tiki The Troll

Accidental pagetop, taking it away from the rollover announcement to make a joke.

Nice.

587[Snowball Bash Mafia] [Mafia Wins] - Page 40 Empty Re: [Snowball Bash Mafia] [Mafia Wins] Thu Jan 07, 2016 8:20 pm

Luxaria

Luxaria

[Night Three Results]

Mr. Alice was stunned.
Rasei was fatally wounded.

Ratio is 2M:4T

[Day Four]

Fresh snow has fallen.
Day Four begins.

588[Snowball Bash Mafia] [Mafia Wins] - Page 40 Empty Re: [Snowball Bash Mafia] [Mafia Wins] Thu Jan 07, 2016 8:28 pm

Rasei

Rasei

While I try to fix my computer after my cat did stuff to it after I left for work. VOTEBALL:YOUNGER SIBLING CURE

589[Snowball Bash Mafia] [Mafia Wins] - Page 40 Empty Re: [Snowball Bash Mafia] [Mafia Wins] Thu Jan 07, 2016 8:30 pm

Mr. Alice

Mr. Alice

So....Rasei was fatally wounded.....but not....dead....?

??????

590[Snowball Bash Mafia] [Mafia Wins] - Page 40 Empty Re: [Snowball Bash Mafia] [Mafia Wins] Thu Jan 07, 2016 8:32 pm

Rasei

Rasei

Yep. I will die at the end of Day Four. Mafia seems to be having trouble killing, right?

591[Snowball Bash Mafia] [Mafia Wins] - Page 40 Empty Re: [Snowball Bash Mafia] [Mafia Wins] Thu Jan 07, 2016 8:32 pm

Mr. Alice

Mr. Alice

huh, aight

592[Snowball Bash Mafia] [Mafia Wins] - Page 40 Empty Re: [Snowball Bash Mafia] [Mafia Wins] Thu Jan 07, 2016 8:36 pm

Luxaria

Luxaria

[Vote Tally]
[ D a y   F o u r ]

Rasei vs. Cure

Cure I

593[Snowball Bash Mafia] [Mafia Wins] - Page 40 Empty Re: [Snowball Bash Mafia] [Mafia Wins] Thu Jan 07, 2016 8:40 pm

Rasei

Rasei

My investigation is on Cure last night. I'm not bothering to act embarrass, because that whole thing about reading my journal out loud was just another lie. My real secondary role power was instead of dying right off the bat, I get fatally wounded and get one more phase.

N3 Investitagion.:

It seems like Cure is the mafia stunner. And I don't really see anything about an investigation do you?>

594[Snowball Bash Mafia] [Mafia Wins] - Page 40 Empty Re: [Snowball Bash Mafia] [Mafia Wins] Thu Jan 07, 2016 8:48 pm

Sammiya

Sammiya
Admin

What.

What the heck.

My head.

Why this.

CURE WHY.

https://crywolf.rpg-board.net

595[Snowball Bash Mafia] [Mafia Wins] - Page 40 Empty Re: [Snowball Bash Mafia] [Mafia Wins] Thu Jan 07, 2016 8:55 pm

Rasei

Rasei

In the case of Mr. Alice, maybe her soft snow was what killed Kiyoko.

EDIT: I'm going to bed. I'm tired, and just finished a long day of working.

596[Snowball Bash Mafia] [Mafia Wins] - Page 40 Empty Re: [Snowball Bash Mafia] [Mafia Wins] Thu Jan 07, 2016 8:59 pm

Mr. Alice

Mr. Alice

oooOOOHHHHHHHHH

597[Snowball Bash Mafia] [Mafia Wins] - Page 40 Empty Re: [Snowball Bash Mafia] [Mafia Wins] Thu Jan 07, 2016 9:04 pm

Cure

Cure

Yeah, I'm not mafia. Nice try, Rasei. My role is a little wacky, but I can explain it for you in more depth if you'd like. UvU The investigation is that I can tattle on someone once per game to learn their alignment. 

Also I'm not a stunner, l o l. Rasei, there haven't been any stuns other than Sammie's stuns and Lucas's stun last phase. Tiki was OBVIOUSLY the mafia stunner. 

Blaire and one of Lucas and Rasei is mafia.

598[Snowball Bash Mafia] [Mafia Wins] - Page 40 Empty Re: [Snowball Bash Mafia] [Mafia Wins] Thu Jan 07, 2016 9:05 pm

Rasei

Rasei

TRYING? TRYING? DEAR YOUNGER SIBLING? I"M DYING? WHY THE *BEEP* WOULD BE TRYING NOT TO LYNCH ONE OF THE PEOPLE THAT IS CAUSING MY DEATH.

ALSO WHERE IS INVESTIGATION PART OF YOUR ROLE?

599[Snowball Bash Mafia] [Mafia Wins] - Page 40 Empty Re: [Snowball Bash Mafia] [Mafia Wins] Thu Jan 07, 2016 9:07 pm

Cure

Cure

Sorry, but I have no idea why you'd think I'd target you of all people last night phase if I were mafia. You've been so scummy, I'd have left you alive and gone for Sammie or Lucas.

600[Snowball Bash Mafia] [Mafia Wins] - Page 40 Empty Re: [Snowball Bash Mafia] [Mafia Wins] Thu Jan 07, 2016 9:08 pm

Cure

Cure

Rasei wrote:TRYING? TRYING? DEAR YOUNGER SIBLING? I"M DYING? WHY THE *BEEP* WOULD BE TRYING NOT TO LYNCH ONE OF THE PEOPLE THAT IS CAUSING MY DEATH.

ALSO WHERE IS INVESTIGATION PART OF YOUR ROLE?

Do you have eyes? I outlined it in my last post.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 40 of 50]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 39, 40, 41 ... 45 ... 50  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum