Cry Wolf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cry Wolf

Cry Wolf is a brand new forum focused on the forum version of the deception game Mafia/Werewolves

Video Game UPick is over! Town Wins!
We now have a Discord Server!

You are not connected. Please login or register

[Snowball Bash Mafia] [Mafia Wins]

+8
high seraph
nautilus
drandahl
Ninfia
Tiki The Troll
Mr. Alice
Kiyoko
Luxaria
12 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 28 ... 50  Next

Go down  Message [Page 6 of 50]

76[Snowball Bash Mafia] [Mafia Wins] - Page 6 Empty Re: [Snowball Bash Mafia] [Mafia Wins] Sat Jan 02, 2016 1:35 am

Mr. Alice

Mr. Alice

activity vote, huh....hmm....

well regardless, one of my votes still has to be for you, sorry :'(

i still....think....something's off??? but...ehh....we'll see :S

77[Snowball Bash Mafia] [Mafia Wins] - Page 6 Empty Re: [Snowball Bash Mafia] [Mafia Wins] Sat Jan 02, 2016 5:12 am

high seraph

high seraph

Ninfia wrote:alright! it was snowing the right kind of snow the build stuff where I'm staying today and made me almost want to get out there and build one irl but alas, I did not do that.

There's more than just one kind of snow?! A whole new world has opened up for me...

78[Snowball Bash Mafia] [Mafia Wins] - Page 6 Empty Re: [Snowball Bash Mafia] [Mafia Wins] Sat Jan 02, 2016 6:25 am

Rasei

Rasei

Remember not to eat the yellow snow

79[Snowball Bash Mafia] [Mafia Wins] - Page 6 Empty Re: [Snowball Bash Mafia] [Mafia Wins] Sat Jan 02, 2016 7:09 am

Luxaria

Luxaria

[Vote Tally]
[ D a y   O n e ]

high seraph vs. Sammiya
drandahl vs. Mr. Alice
Mr. Alice vs. drandahl
Kiyoko vs. Ninfia
Ninfia vs. Sammiya
Sammiya vs. Ninfia

Sammiya II
Ninfia II
Mr. Alice I
drandahl I

Last edited by Luxaria on Sat Jan 02, 2016 1:39 pm; edited 3 times in total

80[Snowball Bash Mafia] [Mafia Wins] - Page 6 Empty Re: [Snowball Bash Mafia] [Mafia Wins] Sat Jan 02, 2016 9:26 am

Ninfia

Ninfia
Admin

high seraph wrote:
Ninfia wrote:alright! it was snowing the right kind of snow the build stuff where I'm staying today and made me almost want to get out there and build one irl but alas, I did not do that.

There's more than just one kind of snow?! A whole new world has opened up for me...

Yes!!! There's fluffy packing snow, there's snow that turns really dense and unworkable when it falls, there's ice pelley like stuff (its still snow but its pretty close to hail) and there's wet snow that just turns to slush immediately.

It's pretty neat what nature can do, tbh.

also I still am not sure who to vote for lmao I will re read the thread after a shower and make a choice.

http://www.ninfia.tumblr.com

81[Snowball Bash Mafia] [Mafia Wins] - Page 6 Empty Re: [Snowball Bash Mafia] [Mafia Wins] Sat Jan 02, 2016 10:41 am

Kiyoko

Kiyoko
Admin

I'm kinda feeling Blaire's point and am willing to support her drandahl vote but I still kinda have a feeling about Fia so

vote: Ninfia

Just to get it on the table.

http://kiyokon.tumblr.com

82[Snowball Bash Mafia] [Mafia Wins] - Page 6 Empty Re: [Snowball Bash Mafia] [Mafia Wins] Sat Jan 02, 2016 12:24 pm

Ninfia

Ninfia
Admin

alright now that I've showered and watched how its made for two hours I think I can probably lay down a vote.

so, now that Kiyo has outlined why she's suspicious of me I understand, though I am of course, deeply, deeply offended anyone thinks I could kill nautilus ;A; I didn't realize I came across as so ruthless.

now, I don't feel much like completely rereading, but I would like to hear more from Tiki and Rasei, as per usual. I know you guys are busy though! I don't really like activity voting them because I believe you've both talked about having two jobs? ummm

I feel like we need more speculation going on because so far we have an activity vote on blaire from dran, a vote on dran from blaire, a vote on me that hinges on my truly ruthless nature, and Lucas voting for sammie on her birthday!!! :(

I don't really have any strong inklings at the moment, though I do agree with Kiyoko that Cure is unlikely to have put out the hit on nautilus... I'm almost tempted to vote no lynch? because this is the first day and I am wont to do that.

hmm... I suppose I'll do a Vote: Sammie, with the caveat that this is primarily an activity vote and I'm willing to change it as soon as she says something/if something more pressing comes up? I'm going to think more and consider also just switching to no lynch.

83[Snowball Bash Mafia] [Mafia Wins] - Page 6 Empty Re: [Snowball Bash Mafia] [Mafia Wins] Sat Jan 02, 2016 1:24 pm

Sammiya

Sammiya
Admin

An activity vote on me when Lucas already had a vote on me, and thus putting me in the lead to be lynched? How very curious of a vote, and so Vote: Ninfia for now, for the sake of tying it up just to be cautious for the moment.

As for why I know it was the town stunner who stunned Lucas: It's rather easy to know who I acted on, now isn't it?

https://crywolf.rpg-board.net

84[Snowball Bash Mafia] [Mafia Wins] - Page 6 Empty Re: [Snowball Bash Mafia] [Mafia Wins] Sat Jan 02, 2016 1:25 pm

Rasei

Rasei

I going to do a longer post when I get home, but at this point its 3 mafia to 6 town. If we mislynch today, then Mafia kills another town during the night; that means the ratio (if it exist in this game) will be 3 mafia to 4 town. We need to be careful today.

85[Snowball Bash Mafia] [Mafia Wins] - Page 6 Empty Re: [Snowball Bash Mafia] [Mafia Wins] Sat Jan 02, 2016 1:28 pm

Rasei

Rasei

So we have two role known it seems.

Kiyoko can defend herself with her old coat.
Sammy is a stunner.

86[Snowball Bash Mafia] [Mafia Wins] - Page 6 Empty Re: [Snowball Bash Mafia] [Mafia Wins] Sat Jan 02, 2016 1:54 pm

Ninfia

Ninfia
Admin

okay, well I sure can't unvote you now, sammie, lest I be in first place? like I said, I'd be very willing to unvote you once you posted. I'm still willing to unvote you but a retaliatory vote is a lil : \ for me.

87[Snowball Bash Mafia] [Mafia Wins] - Page 6 Empty Re: [Snowball Bash Mafia] [Mafia Wins] Sat Jan 02, 2016 2:06 pm

Cure

Cure

looks intently at this sammie vs Nelfia business

aaaanyyway, I do have something to expand on what blaire said re: drdandahllalala voting her both times he's been mafia recently. his posts thusfar read to me a little more how he acts as mafia than as town (but then again, maybe he's decided to try to be more active and he's mostly been mafia recently). idk. shrugs. hoards my snowballs for now.

88[Snowball Bash Mafia] [Mafia Wins] - Page 6 Empty Re: [Snowball Bash Mafia] [Mafia Wins] Sat Jan 02, 2016 2:47 pm

Kiyoko

Kiyoko
Admin

Ninfia's reactions are only more suspicious of her tbh. Out of everyone you could activity vote, you picked someone who was a) already active in the thread, b) had provided a subtle but still fairly clear role claim only one or two pages back and c) already had one vote for her. If you want to activity vote, why not someone like Tiki who hasn't received any votes yet and iirc hasn't posted this phase either.

I believe Sammie's claim almost entirely, because this is exactly how she acts when she's a town power role, she claimed early, she named her target (and has not received any counterclaims). While there's no guarantee that she isn't a maf stunner, it's also hugely stupid for maf stunner to claim early due to the visibility of stun as an action--it means the maf stunner would henceforth be limited to targeting only players that a townie would target, and prevents maf from being able to stun outed doctors or detectives without putting themselves under suspicion.

So yes. I think Sammie is telling the truth about being a stunner, and I'm inclined to believe Sammie is town. If she gets lynched, I will be very, very upset.

89[Snowball Bash Mafia] [Mafia Wins] - Page 6 Empty Re: [Snowball Bash Mafia] [Mafia Wins] Sat Jan 02, 2016 2:48 pm

Ninfia

Ninfia
Admin

oh, I totally missed Sammie's claim??? let me go back and reread quick

90[Snowball Bash Mafia] [Mafia Wins] - Page 6 Empty Re: [Snowball Bash Mafia] [Mafia Wins] Sat Jan 02, 2016 2:51 pm

Kiyoko

Kiyoko
Admin

fwiw I know it seems like I'm pushing the Ninfia thing hard but I'm not actually hugely invested in this lynch. I just really don't want Sammie lynched because I believe Sammie's role claim entirely.

The other players I'd be willing to vote are drandahl due to ~vibes~ that Blaire and Raie have also picked up, and Tiki because where the hell is Tiki.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 6 of 50]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 28 ... 50  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum