Cry Wolf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cry Wolf

Cry Wolf is a brand new forum focused on the forum version of the deception game Mafia/Werewolves

Video Game UPick is over! Town Wins!
We now have a Discord Server!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Gakuen Mafia Season 2: School Festival [EP00-EP10]

+23
ezzelin
drandahl
lulu
Doak
Aeiou
minji
Mr. Gerbear
plotstickers
Sammiya
piplups
chinomi
T3tsuya
Tiki The Troll
Cure
Rasei
deo
high seraph
alcasync
Mr. Alice
Luxaria
Ninfia
Kiyoko
nautilus
27 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 38 ... 58  Next

Go down  Message [Page 18 of 58]

Kotakia

Kotakia

Doak wrote:what's a makeover gonna do that i don't do to myself every day before school

It will make you fabulous. You should come over my place sometime. ;)

http://kotakia.tumblr.com

T3tsuya

T3tsuya

Cure wrote:Also my brother and I are too cool to date any of you, so don't even think about asking us. If you want to date us, you'll have to impress us, but I doubt that'll ever happen.

:)

It's true. Unless you can take an inordinate amount of punishment and teasing at literally any time of day, it's probably not going to work out. And even then we get pretty bored easily. She actually flat forgot she had a boyfriend once and called the police when he kept calling her trying to find out where she was.

Kotakia wrote:heard that, lots of creepy incest.

Listen, our hobbies do not include kissing each other. Though, a family that stomps on people together, stays together. We did swap out partners that one time, but that was only to see how long it would take for him to realize I was growing facial hair. Sorry to break up that particular fantasy for anyone. We have our own separate but identical beds.

alcasync wrote:@Kiyoko

It's okay to do the thing but please don't make a big deal out of it. ;v;

Please do not whip it out while I'm here. I'll go back to jail, do it then. Just warn me first. Nobody needs to see that. Again. I still haven't gotten the image of a crown print speedo out of my head.

Mr. Alice

Mr. Alice

All my dreams are dead.

drandahl

drandahl

((Blaire+Chinomi, your ghost cats are fantastic. Alright, a few thoughts.))

Re: RIP Rasei
I'm not that surprised about this either. I think Ninfia has mentioned my thoughts on the matter, mainly that she's one of the best candidates for being a detective.

Re: Chin-yuurei
I don't know how to interpret this yet. I actually expected Chinomi to have some kind of self-saving role (i.e. her cat dies before she does, and then she's more vanilla), but I guess not? It seems like a weird mafia target, since there are more investigative-sounding roles out there, and those seem like a better target over a player who has claimed they will be quiet this game.

Could have been a random kill. Could have been a mis-bussed kill. Maybe Chinomi was eaten by her cat. Maybe she can still act through her cat but not interact in-thread.

@Blaire: Did you turn Chinomi into a spirit? Can she channel through you or some sort of thing like that? That's the only other weird explanation I have that still seems plausible at least.

Re: misc
The two immobilizing actions aren't too surprising to me right now. I could see arguments for them originating from either alignment.

I feel like it would be better to use something like a recruitment role earlier than later, if the game balancing kind of relies on it succeeding? Though I guess it really messes with the spec more if used later on. Given Chinomi's death, I'd buy a Maf Vig argument as well. Town could also have some detrimental roles (i.e. the obvious "a cop who is a failure as a husband and a father whose only solace is work, but after investigating three town in a row gets fired and kills himself" role, of course. I'd be surprised if that wasn't in here. It's pretty standard.)

((Alright, back to work. I'll be able to be much more active after I get off work, assuming I don't get paged and things go down. On that note, please don't DDOS my company's site if you're mafia, just to pull me away. That would be mean.))

Last edited by lindahl on Tue Jan 19, 2016 1:59 pm; edited 1 time in total

Luxaria

Luxaria

Ninfia wrote:I don't think Rasei is really that strange of a target. Her trope seemed likely to be a detective (though, if I were the host I probably would have made her an insane cop or have a failure percentage) and she's also not necessarily someone who would be protected n0, which was the case.

That's a good point re: Rasei being a detective role. We have a few detective-sounding archetypes in our class, but I think the others are held primarily by vdexxers? Could explain why Rasei would be chosen if mafia wanted to off an investigative-sounding role, if she's the NK instead of Chinomi. Alternatively, if she was an investigator, maybe Rasei investigated someone and got killed in the process? No town vigilante has shown up (and no, T3t, I said I'd kill you, Kiyo, or Cure on N0, and I was mostly joking uwu), so unless maf had a vigilante shot or someone bussed the kill target and Rasei... hm.

lulu wrote:- My girlfriend's in detention... Stares dead-eyed out the window........ I'm on the market now for anyone who wants a date.........

When you say girlfriend, do you mean you two got into a relationship last night? Or is this... dokidoki irl? /////////

lulu wrote:- Season 1 of Gakuen Maf started at 6M:16T:2N and had a mafia recruiter on top of that. This game's started at 6M:17T:1N, so I'm inclined to think mafia has some kind of recruitment role again.

... *eye twitch*. I'm just going to not even think about that right now. I spent so much of last game operating under the assumption that alca wouldn't make the recruiter role turn someone vanilla, and then it did, and that person (NOT NAMING ANY NAMES HERE) ended up dodging my election day, and tbh everything is awful let's just move on. But it's a good point, and I guess at least for now we have no indication that someone flipped sides. Also, this:

Ninfia wrote:I was thinking about the ratio and I think its probable that the mafia has a double kill maybe every other night, or has a vig with a cooldown? like, can only use a kill once every three night phases or something of that nature. I highly doubt a town vig would have acted n0.

+ 1

Edit: lindahl posted while I was submitting, but I'll throw this up and then read his post.

Kiyoko

Kiyoko
Admin

I have a reason for voting drandahl by the way.

Just saying, before we get completely derailed.

AFK doing the thing.

http://kiyokon.tumblr.com

Cure

Cure

Cur3 wrote:
It's true. Unless you can take an inordinate amount of punishment and teasing at literally any time of day, it's probably not going to work out. And even then we get pretty bored easily. She actually flat forgot she had a boyfriend once and called the police when he kept calling her trying to find out where she was.

If you're going to tell these people about my private life like that, then you won't mind if I tell them about the time a girl rejected you and you put a dead fish in her locker every day for a month. Poor girl was deathly allergic to seafood and ended up transferring schools. He's proud of that one.

Cur3 wrote:Listen, our hobbies do not include kissing each other. Though, a family that stomps on people together, stays together. We did swap out partners that one time, but that was only to see how long it would take for him to realize I was growing facial hair. Sorry to break up that particular fantasy for anyone. We have our own separate but identical beds.

The mere thought that someone would suspect us of... illicit activities... is laughable and mildly revolting. We just prefer to keep better company than the lot of you.

Speaking of that partner swap, do you remember that girl was disappointed when she found out I wasn't really you? She found me infinitely more charming. After all, that never was your strong suit.

Mr. Alice

Mr. Alice

lindahl wrote:
@Blaire: Did you turn Chinomi into a spirit? Can she channel through you or some sort of thing like that? That's the only other weird explanation I have that still seems plausible at least.

Gakuen Mafia Season 2: School Festival [EP00-EP10] - Page 18 U3HCJNI
I actually have nothing to do with Chinomi. (Besides keeping an eye on that cat ghost.) Everything I say about her is purely flavor.
Gakuen Mafia Season 2: School Festival [EP00-EP10] - Page 18 DaU97GD
I work with spirits when that's what they are. I don't harm the living if I can help it.

drandahl

drandahl

((Before I head off... leaving this request here...))

I'd like to hear your reasoning, Kiyo. And don't say "because you were acting fishy in my dreams." I remember your dreams. You just locked me in your dungeon because I wasn't Alca, while you went to your Alcas-only party. And because your dream had a specific rule against me leaving my cell, I couldn't even jump out of the dream! Hmf.

T3tsuya

T3tsuya

Mr. Alice wrote:All my dreams are dead.

Sorry, you're going to have to have to get by on us sharing partners. Of which we are extremely selective based on their ability to withstand punishment. So quick, if you want all your dreams to come true, eat this entire bag of batteries.

QUICK. TRY NOT TO CRY.

Cure wrote:The mere thought that someone would suspect us of... illicit activities... is laughable and mildly revolting. We just prefer to keep better company than the lot of you.

Seriously. Just because sometimes it's scary to be all alone in the dark after a scary movie and making people cry together is great doesn't mean there's anything weird going on. What's wrong with you people?

Cure wrote:If you're going to tell these people about my private life like that, then you won't mind if I tell them about the time a girl rejected you and you put a dead fish in her locker every day for a month. Poor girl was deathly allergic to seafood and ended up transferring schools. He's proud of that one.

AHAHAHA, Anaphylactic Amber. Her face swelled up so bad she couldn't even yell at me. She was like "MMRRRPH. MRRRRPH." as the paramedics carted her away ahahahahaha I had her EpiPen the entire time, the hallway reeked for 2 months afterwards.

Hah...

I miss her. It was worth learning how to keep a fish farm.

Cure wrote:Speaking of that partner swap, do you remember that girl was disappointed when she found out I wasn't really you? She found me infinitely more charming. After all, that never was your strong suit.

You know she knew.

She didn't care.

She sends a card every Valentine's Day despite the court order. It's addressed to both of us. But don't talk about the School Nurse like that while we're in school, she could hear us.

Mr. Gerbear

Mr. Gerbear

.........there is so much happening I need to digest

Ok, so. I really don't see why it's strange that both chinomi and Rasei were sent to detention; it's N0, maf really wouldn't have much information yet either. Unless they do? But then all actions, including investigative ones, would happen at the end of the phase. It's likely that they were targeted more or less randomly?

Also, yeah, I'm inclined to believe the mafia has two NKs, unless someone in Town's being a trigger happy vig. Pls.

Anyway, KIYOKO WHY U VOTE THE GIRL OF MY DREAMS

LULU WHY U VOTE HIGH SERAPH

Mr. Alice

Mr. Alice

Honestly, I've always wanted someone to dare me to taste batteries so I wouldn't feel as bad doing it, so this setup is pretty perfect.

See you in the ER, yall. /two finger salute of the non-vulgar variety

Kiyoko

Kiyoko
Admin

/chinhands @ drandahl

I'd actually been slightly interested in something you did/said close to game start, but it's a meta enough circumstance that I don't think I can use it as in-game evidence, so I'm just going to say that some time after roles were sent out and before the middle of N0 is when you first caught my attention but I'm not going to use that as evidence to push a lynch on you.

So my initial vote was mostly to get a reaction. That said, I do feel like your spec posts so far aren't giving me the same vibes that your posts do when you're town, so it's not so much that I explicitly think you're maf as much as it is ~vibes~ but fuck it, I've already gone through two fucking games in a row where I was town, called out mafia based on ~vibes~ and nobody listened and those people turned out to be mafia (and you can all ask Lucas how that went), so I will drive this lynch to the ground if I have to because if it happens again a third time I will actually probably stab someone. I don't really expect the vdex people to pay any attention to this post because the vdex meta was kind of just to ignore gut feelings, but I feel like my recent track record is maybe decent enough that the crywolf people will idk at least acknowledge it or some shit.

There's also one other person I suspect at this point due to just general behavior but for reasons I am not inclined to push a lynch on them so you're my next best target.

Cure

Cure

tbh, I don't really like lynching people off of metagame stuff. it doesn't sit well with me because there's not really anything a player can do if someone is basing their reasoning off of things that happened outside of the game, so I will probably not be voting drandahl, regardless of what his alignment ends up being.

edit: this is particularly in regards to the fact that I know you, blaire, and drandahl hang out a lot so I suspect it probably had to do with an irl experience which is like... completely removed from the game and nothing any of the other players that weren't there have access to

Kiyoko

Kiyoko
Admin

Cure wrote:things that happened outside of the game

To clarify, these are all things he said within the game, but based on my knowledge of the way he plays games, which is why I'm not addressing it specifically.

I like to think I have enough integrity not to use out-of-thread conversation as evidence for anything.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 18 of 58]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 38 ... 58  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum