Cry Wolf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cry Wolf

Cry Wolf is a brand new forum focused on the forum version of the deception game Mafia/Werewolves

Video Game UPick is over! Town Wins!
We now have a Discord Server!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Gakuen Mafia Season 2: School Festival [EP00-EP10]

+23
ezzelin
drandahl
lulu
Doak
Aeiou
minji
Mr. Gerbear
plotstickers
Sammiya
piplups
chinomi
T3tsuya
Tiki The Troll
Cure
Rasei
deo
high seraph
alcasync
Mr. Alice
Luxaria
Ninfia
Kiyoko
nautilus
27 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 34 ... 58  Next

Go down  Message [Page 10 of 58]

angel★

angel★

HI EVERYONE it's been so long i've missed you all ;______;

this is probably a bad idea but i guess i'm playing!!!! it's been two years since i last played a game and four years since i played regularly so this will probably be a mess i'm so sorry

Spoiler:

nautilus

nautilus

Hehe ☆

Kiyoko

Kiyoko
Admin

ANGELLLLLLL

http://kiyokon.tumblr.com

angel★

angel★

KIYOOOOOOOOOOO

Mr. Gerbear

Mr. Gerbear

ANGEL AAAAAAAAAA

our characters can be newspaperfriends

nautilus

nautilus

I'm about 40% give or take when it comes to role writing; about 11 roles are finished with 6 more that have either the relationship ability or the role ability hammered out (but not both). It's looking more likely than not that the game start will be pushed until Tuesday because I'm not sure if I can even finish writing these by the weekend's end.

alca-sensei I bow to you.

With Angel's joining, we should have 8 clubs total. I hope you like the clubs. I like them too.

alcasync

alcasync

You're welcome to borrow anything from the last game! ;v; Good luck! I'm excited for the game to start.

Also hello everyone from vdex! I don't know how many people remember me but my username on vdex was also alcasync.

plotstickers

plotstickers

everyone is mafia and must find their fellow mafia to gain an extra kill. if killed, they will show up as town.

chinomi

chinomi

hiiiiiii angelllllllllll

also i m goign through a lot of stuff rn so i might be a ltitle inactive for the game whcih i didnt foresee befiore signig up but i wanna try to play so ill do my best

nautilus

nautilus

alcasync wrote:You're welcome to borrow anything from the last game! ;v; Good luck! I'm excited for the game to start.

Also hello everyone from vdex! I don't know how many people remember me but my username on vdex was also alcasync.

Ahhhh, thank you for the encouragement! I hope I am just as good as a sensei as you are. m(_ _)m

That being said: after an entire day of non-stop writing, I've finished all of the roles. I also wrangled a third individual (outside of my afk balancer and the person who was interested in reading it over) to help with balancing, so the gamestart might be on for Monday. o/

everyone is mafia and must find their fellow mafia to gain an extra kill. if killed, they will show up as town.

No.

Ninfia

Ninfia
Admin

Hello Angel!!! :D long time no see! (I was nellaxival on vdex)

http://www.ninfia.tumblr.com

piplups

piplups

angelllllllll oh man this reunion game is gonna be epic :'D I hope you had fun w roles, sensei (t-that's what I'll call you for the duration of this game???) I can't wait for this to starrrrrt *A*

Kotakia

Kotakia

y'all i am so excited everyone is back it makes me wanna cry a little bit

JUST LIKE OLD TIMESSSS

i'm also going to make an effort to not have such a dramatic... drunk cipher post again this time. forever on the wall of shame on the front page of one of the old gauken threads.

http://kotakia.tumblr.com

Kiyoko

Kiyoko
Admin

Kotakia wrote:i'm also going to make an effort to not have such a dramatic... drunk cipher post again this time. forever on the wall of shame on the front page of one of the old gauken threads.

Ah yes.

Kotakia wrote:everyone shoudl vot vodka like me tbh

(Although that quote was from RFAH maf)

http://kiyokon.tumblr.com

nautilus

nautilus

THIS ISN'T MUCH OF AN UPDATE....

I asked two people to read over the game and I've tweaked some things, so there's a pretty high chance the game will start tomorrow at noon (Night 0 start).

I... won't be around for most of the morning tomorrow because I have things I need to do, and I don't think I can get roles PM'd out in the hour I have before game start, so it's likely that I'll send out roles around midnight tonight in my timezone, with game start tomorrow at noon (so: a 12 hour pregame, which also gives me ample time to write N0 rollover).

This can also be a chance for you to ask any questions about roles since... t-there's a lot. There's... a lot.

Finally, feel free to submit more clubs up until midnight tonight - the 8 clubs that will make it into the game will be posted shortly after N0 rollover is posted. o/

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 10 of 58]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 34 ... 58  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum