Cry Wolf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cry Wolf

Cry Wolf is a brand new forum focused on the forum version of the deception game Mafia/Werewolves

Video Game UPick is over! Town Wins!
We now have a Discord Server!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Gakuen Mafia Season 2: School Festival [EP00-EP10]

+23
ezzelin
drandahl
lulu
Doak
Aeiou
minji
Mr. Gerbear
plotstickers
Sammiya
piplups
chinomi
T3tsuya
Tiki The Troll
Cure
Rasei
deo
high seraph
alcasync
Mr. Alice
Luxaria
Ninfia
Kiyoko
nautilus
27 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 31 ... 58  Next

Go down  Message [Page 4 of 58]

Kiyoko

Kiyoko
Admin

Sup minji

Sup aeiou

e: Three pagetops in a fucking row WHERE IS MY APPLAUSE

http://kiyokon.tumblr.com

Rasei

Rasei

does a slow clap for Kiyoko

Tiki The Troll

Tiki The Troll

Oh hey, on the row with Cure, Tet, and I, our role descriptions are all long enough that we're all on the same line. It's like it's meant to be!

Cure

Cure

Tiki The Troll wrote:Oh hey, on the row with Cure, Tet, and I, our role descriptions are all long enough that we're all on the same line. It's like it's meant to be!
:V if you look at the last game, all the images are lined up regardless of how long the text is. I'm sure the formatting will be aligned for everyone once singups are done

(aka it means nothing)

Tiki The Troll

Tiki The Troll

Cure wrote:
Tiki The Troll wrote:Oh hey, on the row with Cure, Tet, and I, our role descriptions are all long enough that we're all on the same line. It's like it's meant to be!
:V if you look at the last game, all the images are lined up regardless of how long the text is. I'm sure the formatting will be aligned for everyone once singups are done

(aka it means nothing)

But if you look at this game now, it hasn't happened yet. =D

minji

minji

Can I be too shy for the Introductions forum /kicked

Long time no see, Kiy☆ko!!

nautilus

nautilus

minji...

... though I guess it doesn't work here because my username has no o's in it anymore

But since I'm sensei I can just give myself stars?!

Maybe this'll work out

@Tiki - Raie is correct that I'm waiting for everyone to submit tropes before I align things, because the bbcode on this forum is really finicky and I'd rather just do it all in one go

Tiki The Troll

Tiki The Troll

nautilus-sensei wrote:@Tiki - Raie is correct that I'm waiting for everyone to submit tropes before I align things, because the bbcode on this forum is really finicky and I'd rather just do it all in one go

DON'T RUIN THE MAGIC OF THE MOMENT

nautilus

nautilus

Tiki The Troll wrote:
nautilus-sensei wrote:@Tiki - Raie is correct that I'm waiting for everyone to submit tropes before I align things, because the bbcode on this forum is really finicky and I'd rather just do it all in one go

like you ruined my snow angel

Tiki The Troll

Tiki The Troll

nautilus-sensei wrote:
Tiki The Troll wrote:

like you ruined my snow angel

I WAS SET UP NY NINFIA

Cure

Cure

tbh tiki mitsu's right. ninfia wanted to kill me but you made her kill mitsu so really YOU ruined the snow angel

Tiki The Troll

Tiki The Troll

But I love snow angels. =(

Mr. Gerbear

Mr. Gerbear

OK SO UH here's my character:

PIC:

An sharp, intrepid news hound whose lack of social skills often leads to misfortune. A techie, he is never seen without his trusty reporter's tablet.

Doak

Doak

This is a placeholder signup that I will edit later with actual, like, information WHOA

high seraph

high seraph

holy shit nautilus u werent kidding!!!!

welcome, everyone!!! I remember all of you from vdex! I was holyknight on that forum, but feel free to call me Lucas ;w;

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 4 of 58]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 31 ... 58  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum