Cry Wolf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cry Wolf

Cry Wolf is a brand new forum focused on the forum version of the deception game Mafia/Werewolves

Video Game UPick is over! Town Wins!
We now have a Discord Server!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Gakuen Mafia Season 2: School Festival [EP00-EP10]

+23
ezzelin
drandahl
lulu
Doak
Aeiou
minji
Mr. Gerbear
plotstickers
Sammiya
piplups
chinomi
T3tsuya
Tiki The Troll
Cure
Rasei
deo
high seraph
alcasync
Mr. Alice
Luxaria
Ninfia
Kiyoko
nautilus
27 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 46 ... 58  Next

Go down  Message [Page 34 of 58]

Cure

Cure

What? Kiyo didn't claim detective, she claimed she gets people's roles when they act on her (role copier isn't necessarily town). She said a detective acted on her N0, which is why she was able to investigate someone. I guess she can use it TO investigate people, but I wouldn't say she's our actual detective by any means.

also to be honest, I am more suspicious of kiyo now than i would have been if drandahl had flipped town.

ninjad and pagetopped screams

Kotakia

Kotakia

Ah... that uh, makes more sense. God I can not read and comprehend lately, it took me until earlier in this phase to re-read my role PM and be like '...oh. I don't do what I thought I did. Neat.'

Also anyone else notice the absence of the newspaper thing this go-round? We did have a sun role messing around but it's interesting that that one in particular we know exists was absent.

http://kotakia.tumblr.com

T3tsuya

T3tsuya

Vote: Minji due to the fact they look shady as hell with literal shady eyes and has been quiet.

And they didn't trust Kiyo's outrageous and hard to believe early claim that ended up being true.

And the fact I sincerely think at this point that maf has one or more new people sending out NKs due only to the fact that they took out quiet people and Blaire early despite the unwritten rule that Blaire gets at least halfway through the game because her cheeks are squishy.

At this point I actually, factually believe that. The choices are just so unusual compared to normal games and most of the power players haven't been touched despite the fact there was clear opportunity. I'm swinging wide in the dark here but I think I more or less have the right direction so I'll hit something correct eventually.

I have consulted with my own personal moral compass MyHunch and he told me to try this out. So I think right now the smartest choice is for everyone to blindly jump on my bandwagon with 3 wheels or take the reigns and steer.

On Kiyo: She said she saw a fair bit of town actions last night, which Doak confirmed. That makes me more comfortable with her position. If anyone thinks she's lying, she could randomly select a name from the list of people she saw acting and that person can say whether they acted or not. It's something we can fact check.

Cure

Cure

I don't think she's lying about her role. I think her role does what she says it does, but I don't think it's necessarily a town role. Also, lulu first brought this up, but this role is so much more useful with town acting on it, if Kiyo was cleared as town (I ALMOST CALLED HER CLEO??) she could easily get a lot of townies to act on her to see what roles are in the game and build up an arsenal of actions to use. Also also, if the gambit was Get Cleared Cause Bussed Mafia And No One Will Touch Me Now Because Mafia Doesn't Do This (spoiler: I did this exact thing in the very last game played on this forum so it's still fresh in my mind) it's worked. and this is what I'm wary of. 

Anyway, enough about Kiyo. My boyf  brother is so smart and charming and I think we should all listen to him. UvU vote: Minji 

Note: The day phase is REALLY long this time, and there's so many players that have been extremely quiet or just kind of doing what other people tell them to do. quietly. Quiet, passive players are the best place for mafia to hide.

Kotakia

Kotakia

You raise a good point about power players not being hit, especially after the last gauken game. I was stunned N0 which I assume comes from the fact that I had the most OP role last time and was for good measure. But the kills just aren't lining up.

I'm going to throw out a feeler vote here.

Vote: Deo. Come, talk my dear. Let me do your hair for you.

http://kotakia.tumblr.com

Kiyoko

Kiyoko
Admin

I wouldn't recommend voting minji.

http://kiyokon.tumblr.com

ezzelin

ezzelin

do cure and other cure have to vote for the same person because of their sibling love

T3tsuya

T3tsuya

ezzelin wrote:do cure and other cure have to vote for the same person because of their sibling love

No, we just so happen to agree on these things. Our manic, excessive, and public sibling love has nothing to do with it.

Ms Cleo wrote:I wouldn't recommend voting minji.

WHY NOT? THIS WAGON IS ALREADY ROLLING.

If you have any idea why or why not we should or should not vote for some of the newer people, now's the time to talk about it. We have a fair bit of time to try to work it out. Regardless I'd like to hear from the people who have votes on them.

EDIT:
Doak wrote:and you KNOW I love you Cure even if you auto-reject me and you may mean the world to me but you don't mean the universe and time and space

And where is my auto-rejected confession Doak

Don't you know how this goes

Do you not understand yet

Doak

Doak

Cur3 wrote:
Doak wrote:and you KNOW I love you Cure even if you auto-reject me and you may mean the world to me but you don't mean the universe and time and space

And where is my auto-rejected confession Doak

Don't you know how this goes

Do you not understand yet
nowhere

you're gross

Kiyoko

Kiyoko
Admin

I figured it was obvious given that what I implied in previous posts but minji has a provable and very pro-town role.

http://kiyokon.tumblr.com

Cure

Cure

.... OvO alright then. unvote

I'm going to tentatively vote: Mr. Gerbear because there's still some things that are bugging me. this day phase still has 22 hours to it, so I'll probably change this later. Anyway, I've got to do some work stuff so I'll probably be out for the next couple hours. don't blow up the space-time continuum while I'm gone

T3tsuya

T3tsuya

Doak wrote:you're gross

Vote:Doak, I can't believe what I'm hearing. Clearly insane and needs to see the school nurse with boundary issues.

Kiyoko wrote:I figured it was obvious given that what I implied in previous posts but minji has a provable and very pro-town role.

Speak up Minji.

Doak

Doak

kiyoko-chan will you d8 me

cure's being mean and her brother is gross and i don't wanna go to the culture festival aloooone

i'll write a song about you

Tiki The Troll

Tiki The Troll

Cure wrote:don't blow up the space-time continuum while I'm gone

YOU'RE THE ONLY ONE HERE EGO DOES THAT

Doak

Doak

Taki The Tender wrote:
Cure wrote:don't blow up the space-time continuum while I'm gone

YOU'RE THE ONLY ONE HERE EGO DOES THAT
taki ft. amazing freudian slip from autocorrect

Sponsored content