Cry Wolf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cry Wolf

Cry Wolf is a brand new forum focused on the forum version of the deception game Mafia/Werewolves

Video Game UPick is over! Town Wins!
We now have a Discord Server!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Gakuen Mafia Season 2: School Festival [EP00-EP10]

+23
ezzelin
drandahl
lulu
Doak
Aeiou
minji
Mr. Gerbear
plotstickers
Sammiya
piplups
chinomi
T3tsuya
Tiki The Troll
Cure
Rasei
deo
high seraph
alcasync
Mr. Alice
Luxaria
Ninfia
Kiyoko
nautilus
27 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 23 ... 42, 43, 44 ... 50 ... 58  Next

Go down  Message [Page 43 of 58]

nautilus

nautilus

Gakuen Mafia Season 2: School Festival [EP00-EP10] - Page 43 B9gsTTw

Episode 05: [The Only Way to Be Sure You Won't Lose Is to Not Fight] (Night 2)

[Last time on Gakuen Mafia...]

piplups: As much as this aggrieves a true hero to cleave a true companion's heart in twine... I-I cannot accept your propositions of amorous interest!

high seraph: s-stop hitting on me i already have a boyfriend!!!

Kiyoko: Will it ruin the outfit if I put a crown on the hat? Because it's very important to me that everyone is aware that i am not just a normal pain in the ass, but a royal pain in the ass.

Cur3: Chicks love breakfast. Take it from me.

Taki the Tender: I will find you. And I will kill you.

Gakuen Mafia Season 2: School Festival [EP00-EP10] - Page 43 TY2O0dW

Gakuen Mafia Season 2: School Festival [EP00-EP10] - Page 43 XHMJc5Q Ninfia has been jailed!
Gakuen Mafia Season 2: School Festival [EP00-EP10] - Page 43 XHMJc5Q piplups has been stunned!
Gakuen Mafia Season 2: School Festival [EP00-EP10] - Page 43 XHMJc5Q Doak has been sent to detention! They were town. They were part of the Mafia Club.

Gakuen Mafia Season 2: School Festival [EP00-EP10] - Page 43 XHMJc5Q The drama club has been stunned!.

The ratio is 13T:5M:1N.

Last edited by n☆☆til☆s-s☆ns☆i on Thu Jan 28, 2016 10:50 am; edited 1 time in total

nautilus

nautilus

OKAY INVESTIGATION RESULTS MESSAGES AND WHAT NOT WILL BE LATE I actually have to go someone for an hour apologies

deo

deo

tokidoki

Doak

Doak

fucking Bye

Tiki The Troll

Tiki The Troll

Taki was poorly humming the tune coming from out of her headphones. The music was loud enough that about everyone could even make out the words, despite her wearing them over her ears.

"DOAK'S LATEST SONG IS GREAT," she said, unaware of the volume of her voice. She looked around and frowned. "DOES ANYONE KNOW WHERE SHE IS? I WANT TO TELL HER IN PERSON. DOAK! HEY, DOAK!
"DOOOOOOOOOOAAAAAAK!!!"

T3tsuya

T3tsuya

n☆☆til☆s-s☆ns☆i wrote:
Gakuen Mafia Season 2: School Festival [EP00-EP10] - Page 43 XHMJc5Q Doak has been sent to detention! They were town. They were part of the Mafia Club.

Gakuen Mafia Season 2: School Festival [EP00-EP10] - Page 43 XHMJc5Q The drama club has been stunned!.

The ratio is 13T:5M:1N.

The entire drama club was stunned? Do we think that means the drama club members as a whole were stunned, or that the drama club itself was stunned so that it can't do drama club stuff?

Anyone in the drama club want to out themselves as dramatic to clear that up?

Gakuen Maf: Class of 2016: In Which an Idol Would Not Be Loved by Virtually Anyone Despite Her Best Efforts or How I Stopped Worrying and Learned to Love the 12AM Class.

ezzelin

ezzelin

doakidoaki noooo ;;

obviously enough, ninfia or piplups couldn't have sent in nk.
drama club was stunned though???
that's...
does that mean that the entirety of the club members were stunned or just that they can't use their club ability--
and how does that even work--

ninja'd by cur3

Mr. Gerbear

Mr. Gerbear

I'm pretty sure it just means the drama club can't do drama club stuff. The club mechanic, if I understand correctly, doesn't affect the main game.

"These powers will affect only the club metagame, and will not influence relationships or players or the whole mafia vs town battle in any way."

nautilus

nautilus

Hello, I am here now and will send out responses to actions o/

Kiyoko

Kiyoko
Admin

There goes our jailer.

http://kiyokon.tumblr.com

nautilus

nautilus

That should be everything!! Let me know if you thiiink you should have received something but did not

☆ to Cur3, because I think one of his lines has been in every rollover so far

Kiyoko

Kiyoko
Admin

k well. I'm heading out shortly so I'll just leave you guys with this.

List of people I am willing to vote
Luxaria
Cure
plotstickers
Aeiou
Lulu
Angelstar

And if anyone has any solid evidence on deo being maf I would be willing to vote deo maybe, but I'd rather vote off the above list and I refuse to vote for anyone not on that list.

The stunner's a town stunner, by the way.

Last edited by Kiyoko on Sat Jan 23, 2016 1:31 pm; edited 1 time in total

Sammiya

Sammiya
Admin

Tiki, did you enjoy your lollipop~?

https://crywolf.rpg-board.net

Aeiou

Aeiou

Sorry work has been kind of hectic!! I will contribute info now that I have some?? Before I head to work:

Drandahl's role and relationship ability,
You are the girl from your dreams -- actually, the girl from everyone's dreams... how'd she get in there? What are you, anyways? Some kind of dream demon?

Every night, you may target one player and enter their dreams for the night. The ensuing nightmares (how did you get in there, anyways?) will prevent them from using their night ability, if any.

Additionally, thrice in the game in either phase, you may select one player and write a message for them. If that player is in a relationship with another player, your message will override any relationship message that player intended to send to their partner that phase.

Relationship Ability: If you form a relationship with a role that receives investigations or messages of any sort, you will passively receive the results of any investigation they may do or messages they may receive.

It's time for work, sorry for just dropping this and running off ;^; I'm not sure how helpful it'll be but I know some people were wondering about it and it was the only useful thing atm I felt I could do lmao

Kiyoko

Kiyoko
Admin

Okay strike Aeiou off my list because I am willing to believe this info. So drandahl was maf stunner + forger, then?

Assuming this information is accurate, then that makes Gerry even more likely to be town because why would you have maf eavesdrop on maf results? Would also explain why drandahl went after a news reporter archetype that he'd never actually talked to before this game.

@Aeiou Do you have results for anyone else or...? Just a yes/no is fine, no need to claim your full ability.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 43 of 58]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 23 ... 42, 43, 44 ... 50 ... 58  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum