Cry Wolf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cry Wolf

Cry Wolf is a brand new forum focused on the forum version of the deception game Mafia/Werewolves

Video Game UPick is over! Town Wins!
We now have a Discord Server!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Gakuen Mafia Season 2: School Festival [EP00-EP10]

+23
ezzelin
drandahl
lulu
Doak
Aeiou
minji
Mr. Gerbear
plotstickers
Sammiya
piplups
chinomi
T3tsuya
Tiki The Troll
Cure
Rasei
deo
high seraph
alcasync
Mr. Alice
Luxaria
Ninfia
Kiyoko
nautilus
27 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 26 ... 49, 50, 51 ... 54 ... 58  Next

Go down  Message [Page 50 of 58]

Cure

Cure

im alive and just as grumpy as ever

grinds this pagetop under my heel

Sammiya

Sammiya
Admin

MY NAME WAS CHANGED TO MY REAL NAME. I am not unhappy about that development.

I have no clue on what to think of all that's going on in this game though. I want to trust Kiyoko but it feels like every time I trust her (OR CURE) it bites me horribly in the ass. I still like she's town but my judgement seems horrible when it comes to her. (and Cure.)

https://crywolf.rpg-board.net

Luxaria

Luxaria

I DON'T WANT TO BE LUCY.

I'll invest some more thought into the game later tonight, but as a recap, angel is alive and not-lynched, jury's still out on plot (I'm inclined to believe she was lynched, unless something else prevented it or the rollover weirdness was triggered by the pending lynch on her--though the intermissions came well before the phase end and seem similar in that they're just video posts, so...?), and apparently we can vote for whatever we want which doesn't help us narrow down what happened. Did I miss anything?

Hm.

@ Taki

Ah, okay, thanks for clearing that up. I was just curious because it seemed like you were being targeted this game (losing an ability, the missing lollipop, and then the absent messages), which made me wonder if there were persistent sabotage attempts on you. But in that case, less cause for concern.

@ Schrödinger's mafia players

So the ratio is now down to 10 town to 5 mafia, as has been pointed out. I see everyone on T3t's list has posted except for plot and Kiyoko. Do we have a way to test to see if either of them are dead or alive? If votes seemingly won't (judging by the Chinomi vote), will relationships/confessions reveal the state of life or death of a player? That's the only thing I can think of that doesn't involve a potentially wasted role action. Either way, unless I'm miscounting, the two of them and Kotakia being dead would explain the ratio discrepancy we're seeing.

Oh!

@ Gerry

Since you were fishing for ideas last phase, did you get any results this time around?

Cure

Cure

tbh my favorite part about the new names is that lulu is still lulu

ALSO I THOUGHT YOU LOVED ME SAMMIE-CHAN :(((

today I am most willing to vote: vowels, deo, angel, lucas, ezzelin, alca, minji. in this order. this is a lot of people. there are so many people still in this game.

T3tsuya

T3tsuya

Luxaria wrote:I see everyone on T3t's list has posted except for plot and Kiyoko. Do we have a way to test to see if either of them are dead or alive?

Well I mean.

Targeting.

I believe at this point Plot is in detention and Kiyo is also in detention. Or somehow hiding. I have no idea. There's that bad feeling in the pit of your stomach that you want to ignore and it's probably the Chinese food you had last night it's probably not that big a deal and then flash forward 3 weeks and bam. Ulcer. You're vomiting blood. That is this mafia game.

Vote: Angelstar still not convinced and illuminati

Cure

Cure

I think my brother has been indulging in too many conspiracy theories.

nautilus

nautilus

n☆☆til☆s-s☆ns☆i wrote:票数 Vote Tally

angelstar I
Aeiou I

Gakuen Mafia Season 2: School Festival [EP00-EP10] - Page 50 XHMJc5Q Cur3 vs chinomi Stone Cold Steve Austin angelstar
Gakuen Mafia Season 2: School Festival [EP00-EP10] - Page 50 XHMJc5Q lulu vs Kiyoko Aeiou

deo

deo

okay so i still am very ?????? in this game but i am very hot and bothered about the seeming... lack of concrete imformation here... it seems like most of our info is based around a lot of kiyoko's vague stuff and she might be dead now so like.... what do we actually know lol

unless i'm really missing something here then whoOOPSSSSSS

i hope this makes sense idk i'm trying to half read stuff half do homework wwwww

angel★

angel★

T3T, curious if you have any valid reasoning for your vote on me or ????

Aeiou

Aeiou

Luxaria wrote: Do we have a way to test to see if either of them are dead or alive? If votes seemingly won't (judging by the Chinomi vote), will relationships/confessions reveal the state of life or death of a player?

I'm in a relationship with Plot...if she's still here that is ;^; I haven't received any messages, not from her and not from Nautilus saying the relationship has ended if it...ends on death/detention? Can we be in relationships with people in detention??? ALSO on that note, I confessed to Kiyoko and didn't get a reply if that helps, so there's...that

ALSO
lulu dont vote me just because you cant handle my furry love lmao

nautilus

nautilus

I'll probably do confessions in the next few minutes; feeling a bit tired again orz

To clarify some things I've seen in-thread:
- Relationships immediately end (though there will be no notification) when one player in the relationship dies. Any messages sent to the player or sent by the player who has died will be considered... lost forever... in the wind!

You cannot be in a relationship with a player in detention, unless your role otherwise says you can.

- You can vote for whoever and whatever but they'll just count as no votes in the tally if they're not a living person in the game (though all votes will make it onto the tally).

- someone told me to maintain the first page edits as is for posterity but they're not actually related to any roles in the game or any mechanics

T3tsuya

T3tsuya

n☆☆til☆s-s☆ns☆i wrote:

- someone told me to maintain the first page edits as is for posterity but they're not actually related to any roles in the game or any mechanics

Teacher, could you stop coming into class and just silently placing a metaphorical gun on the podium and walking away, leaving us to wonder what the heck is going on behind the scenes

We're already worried enough with our friends disappearing, needing to come in at midnight, and being thrown in a leaky underground prison for a night for literally no reason.

Why do you do this to us

angelstar wrote:T3T, curious if you have any valid reasoning for your vote on me or ????

Because I believe you stand a higher chance of being mafia than some of my other options.

And also you are a reptilian wearing human skin.

nautilus

nautilus

C☆r3 wrote:
n☆☆til☆s-s☆ns☆i wrote:

Teacher, could you stop coming into class and just silently placing a metaphorical gun on the podium and walking away, leaving us to wonder what the heck is going on behind the scenes

We're already worried enough with our friends disappearing, needing to come in at midnight, and being thrown in a leaky underground prison for a night for literally no reason.

Why do you do this to us

I strongly believe that the students of this academy need to learn fear and harden themselves against any potential uprisings and disturbances, real and imagined, because look where complacency got us last time

But yeah, the first page and the edits to it has absolutely nothing to do with any roles or mechanics in this game.

I make no promises about anything else.

Anyways I'm going to go process confessions and probably go to bed!

chinomi

chinomi

hello its me christy the deceased

Ninfia

Ninfia
Admin

Sammiya wrote:@Ninfia And how would my role power be mafia aligned, exactly? (Also, I was a idiot and forgot to send in a action last night.... Otl.... But given there seems to be a busdriver that might be a good thing??? At leasst if the drivers a mafia member?)

I have no clue on who to vote for atm though.

Gakuen Mafia Season 2: School Festival [EP00-EP10] - Page 50 ZNG8e7E
This is awfully defensive for me just saying I'd be comfortable voting you. lets examine you a little bit. You claim Kiyoko should know information about you, but she didn't comment on it in thread, and her rejection message to me she said you could "mitigate stuns and redirects" so, while this ability sounds generally town leaning, we've got no evidence of it actually working and no evidence that Kiyoko investigated you, if memory serves. If I'm misremembering, please do quote the post, it is past my bedtime so I'm not in the mood to sift through the thread for it. In all likelihood, you told her that in a confession note?

Your only claimed action thus far has been a failed one on the neutral of the game. Something's going on with Tiki, potentially a redirect, and yet your action didn't go through despite... being able to mitigate that? Then you forget to send in your action, which... while a scummy move I've... done that before as well so I'm not gonna be so hard on that, but! it is worth noting.

edit: there's also no guarantee that there is a mafia bus driver. I've been a town bus driver in games before, so it's not unheard of.

Essentially, I'm still comfortable voting for you.
Gakuen Mafia Season 2: School Festival [EP00-EP10] - Page 50 DdYG6qL
So, again, the people I'm willing to vote for are as follow: Sammiya, Cure, Deo, High Seraph, Alcasync, and Aeiou.

I have to be up at 6:30 tomorrow morning and its now 21 minutes past my bed time so I don't really have time to... dissect each person's posts. I will be able to get on before rollover with plenty of time tomorrow, so I will maybe be able to expand on some of my suspicions, but will at the very least be able to change my vote if needed. We'll see how the votes are going I guess

Vote: Sammiya in the mean time because I did take the time to talk about her.

http://www.ninfia.tumblr.com

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 50 of 58]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 26 ... 49, 50, 51 ... 54 ... 58  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum