Cry Wolf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cry Wolf

Cry Wolf is a brand new forum focused on the forum version of the deception game Mafia/Werewolves

Video Game UPick is over! Town Wins!
We now have a Discord Server!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Gakuen Mafia Season 2: School Festival [EP00-EP10]

+23
ezzelin
drandahl
lulu
Doak
Aeiou
minji
Mr. Gerbear
plotstickers
Sammiya
piplups
chinomi
T3tsuya
Tiki The Troll
Cure
Rasei
deo
high seraph
alcasync
Mr. Alice
Luxaria
Ninfia
Kiyoko
nautilus
27 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 32 ... 58  Next

Go down  Message [Page 6 of 58]

nautilus

nautilus

Posting to say that the first page should be updated; I'm holding off on adjusting text until all the archetypes in one row have been filled out, so disregard any rows that aren't aligned. Let me know if I'm missing anyone! \o/ @Raie/Tet - Do you want me to manually split your avatars, or do you have individual avatars for the two of you?

Finally, some hosting notes:

- On Fridays I will probably be exceptionally scarce with answering questions since I have pretty busy Fridays and am also juggling a ton of work, so please bear with me.

- If this game runs until January 30th, then the rollover for that day will be pushed forward by 1-2 hours because I have something that takes up my entire time that morning and I don't know if I can post from my phone on that day.

- More likely than not I'll be answering questions and PMs in bulk at certain times since I have to handle questions, relationship messages, club interactions, and power PMs pretty much constantly and this blew up faster than I expected lol  

If I do decide to do what alcasync did and set specific times for Bulk Answering Questions/Responding to Things, then I'll probably do it at 11PM EST (before I go to bed on most nights), though I will promise that I will be around (to the best of my ability) at least a hour before and a hour after rollover for the entire hour (11am-1pm EST), and then maybe sporadic questions throughout the day.

Gakuen Mafia Season 2: School Festival [EP00-EP10] - Page 6 C8bLF8P

high seraph

high seraph

Gakuen Mafia Season 2: School Festival [EP00-EP10] - Page 6 Ohnoo10

oh no......... it begins......

Doak

Doak

SO instead of updating my post from like 2 pages ago here's my character information

I am "a local idol who very obviously spends way too much time getting ready for school in the morning" let's DO THIS!!! MAFIA!!!!!!! I'M EXCITED ARE YOU EXCITED WHO'S EXCITED

Gakuen Mafia Season 2: School Festival [EP00-EP10] - Page 6 SaDZv01

Kiyoko

Kiyoko
Admin

vote: Doak

Past experience has proved that all gakuen idols are mafia.

http://kiyokon.tumblr.com

Doak

Doak

Kiyoko wrote:vote: Doak

Past experience has proved that all gakuen idols are mafia.
unvote me i'm a real idol what the hell is this "gakuen idol" nonsense

Ninfia

Ninfia
Admin

Doak wrote:SO instead of updating my post from like 2 pages ago here's my character information

I am "a local idol who very obviously spends way too much time getting ready for school in the morning" let's DO THIS!!! MAFIA!!!!!!! I'M EXCITED ARE YOU EXCITED WHO'S EXCITED

Gakuen Mafia Season 2: School Festival [EP00-EP10] - Page 6 SaDZv01

is her hit single called doaki doaki?

http://www.ninfia.tumblr.com

Doak

Doak

Ninfia wrote:is her hit single called doaki doaki?
Gakuen Mafia Season 2: School Festival [EP00-EP10] - Page 6 DfqrN8i

nautilus

nautilus

HOST ANNOUNCEMENT

There are slight modifications to the rules about relationships.

In the previous iteration of this game, there was an investigative role on the town side that acquired investigations through forming relationships. This modification is indeed to nerf any effects like that (even though roles are a blip in the horizon and there's no guarantee I'll write a role like that) since in that circumstance a player could get an investigation through a relationship the night they are killed instantaneously.

Finally: I have decided to implement the same strategy that alcasync did in the previous version of this game and process relationship confessions/maybe rejections at two separate times (11PM EST and 11AM EST).

tl;dr

Relationships forming and breaking up will be processed at rollover; there will be no mid-phase breakups or relationships.

Confessions will be processed at either 11PM EST or 11AM EST. Basically: if your confession shows up in my inbox by 11AM EST or 11AM EST, I will process it then and there. If you send your confession at 11:01AM EST I will process it and send it to the other player at 11PM EST. Rejections will likely be the same way, though I'm open for suggestions.

Club powers and player powers will be processed at once at rollover, with action priority determining how they interact with each other if needed.

Questions can be asked at any point, and I may process them similarly to confessions and rejections.

Last edited by na☆tilus-sensei on Wed Jan 13, 2016 2:49 pm; edited 3 times in total

ezzelin

ezzelin

h..ello I wanna sign up o vo!!

I think I know most of you from vdex, but for anyone I don't (and that don't know me) I'm ezz and I have no love for capital letters. I'll post my character in a... bit... unless I get distracted.
(and it's so great to see you all omg I missed this so much ;;)

Kiyoko

Kiyoko
Admin

Hello ezz! Nice seeing you again! :D

Doak

Doak

EZZ MY DEAR HOW HAVE YOU BEEN

Kotakia

Kotakia

It's been awhile since I've seen you around, Ezz! Howdy!

Gakuen Mafia Season 2: School Festival [EP00-EP10] - Page 6 Gauken10

May I present The eccentric artist that thinks they're on the cutting edge of fashion, but no one has the heart to tell them they have no taste.

http://kotakia.tumblr.com

Mr. Gerbear

Mr. Gerbear

This is like. The reunion game everyone's coming back I'm cry

ezzelin

ezzelin

HI KIYO DOAK KOTAKIA GERRY!! reunion game reunion game /o/ \o\ \o/

anyway here's
Gakuen Mafia Season 2: School Festival [EP00-EP10] - Page 6 Alcor_makes_things_go_boom_by_amashimono-d9nufiv
The irregular first-year whose life is devoted to Science but really just loves explosions. (Which, incidentally, occur on the school grounds surprisingly often.)

(I hope that's okay? idk what has been run in "season 1" so...)

Kiyoko

Kiyoko
Admin

@ezz and anyone else who is interested, here are the links to season 1 copypasted from the archives:

Gakuen Mafia [ENG SUB] [part 2] [part 3] by alcasync

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 6 of 58]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 32 ... 58  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum