Cry Wolf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cry Wolf

Cry Wolf is a brand new forum focused on the forum version of the deception game Mafia/Werewolves

Video Game UPick is over! Town Wins!
We now have a Discord Server!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Gakuen Mafia Season 2: School Festival [EP00-EP10]

+23
ezzelin
drandahl
lulu
Doak
Aeiou
minji
Mr. Gerbear
plotstickers
Sammiya
piplups
chinomi
T3tsuya
Tiki The Troll
Cure
Rasei
deo
high seraph
alcasync
Mr. Alice
Luxaria
Ninfia
Kiyoko
nautilus
27 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 32 ... 58  Next

Go down  Message [Page 7 of 58]

ezzelin

ezzelin

thanks for the links!

...though honestly, what the heck happened in that game o--o //read parts and wow

Ninfia

Ninfia
Admin

it was one heck of a ride

http://www.ninfia.tumblr.com

drandahl

drandahl

No kidding! I can still feel the dull p☆in.

Getting this out of the way before game start:

deo

deo

ahhhh sorry this is so late lmfao i got so caught up in trying to think of something creative and THEN THIS ENDED UP BEING SIMPLE BUT W/E

Gakuen Mafia Season 2: School Festival [EP00-EP10] - Page 7 MVCEzrN
i will be the beautiful cinnamon roll too pure for this world, too perfect to not be oblivious to the worlds problems and be positive all day, every day

in no way inspired by a certain matsu

ALSO WHOA HELLO EVERYONE THAT'S BACK!!!! this is truly now like an all stars game omg

Cure

Cure

whispers deo... did you forget to change your lower hair bits from the default gray

high seraph

high seraph

raie, on that note, nobody can tell you and t3t apart even tho your avatar has boobs?? :|a

nautilus

nautilus

First page should be updated with all avatars and tropes.

I'll be in and out periodically to update the first post with avatars if new players do drop on by (I invited two more people to join us so I hope they show up and play along; one seemed interested depending on time and I spent hours the other day trying to convince the other, so I hope they join).

As it stands we have 23 players, so there will be 7 clubs. Feel free to PM me more suggestions for clubs. As it stands there are a few clear cut leaders for clubs, but more suggestions couldn't hurt.

I'm thinking that I'll be closing signups on Saturday morning, but if you know someone who absolutely wants to play let me know and I can reserve their spot, as long as they show up and post their role and avatar.

deo

deo

Cure wrote:whispers deo... did you forget to change your lower hair bits from the default gray
yeah i noticed that like right as i saved it but i was too lazy to fix it again cause i closed the program like a dumdum lel

i didn't think it was all too noticeable but i can probably fix it up real quick anyway

Tiki The Troll

Tiki The Troll

deo wrote:
Cure wrote:whispers deo... did you forget to change your lower hair bits from the default gray
yeah i noticed that like right as i saved it but i was too lazy to fix it again cause i closed the program like a dumdum lel

i didn't think it was all too noticeable but i can probably fix it up real quick anyway

Honestly, I like it. Goes well with the green in the rest of the hair, I think.

Cure

Cure

high seraph wrote:raie, on that note, nobody can tell you and t3t apart even tho your avatar has boobs?? :|a

Tet didn't want them to be completely identical 8( because it would confuse people like you, lucas

Kiyoko

Kiyoko
Admin

Everything confuses Lucas anyway

http://kiyokon.tumblr.com

T3tsuya

T3tsuya

Gakuen Mafia Season 2: School Festival [EP00-EP10] - Page 7 Hr99oIn

I cannot believe you missed the chance to have Jazzhands row.

You were so close.

high seraph

high seraph

wow i get the feeling that gakuen games are just excuses for bullying lucas!!!

Tiki The Troll

Tiki The Troll

high seraph wrote:wow i get the feeling that gakuen games are just excuses for bullying lucas!!!

*Looks at Snowball Mafia*

Nope. No excuses needed.

nautilus

nautilus

I've further updated the first post.

Since a few members have changed their usernames for the game to fit certain characters, I'm going to say that I'll allow it (and for those who are new who don't know the regular usernames of the players whose names are changed, I've included all of that on the first page). I'm not going to record every username change if people make tons of them, but I've included all the ones that have happened so far during the pre-signup stage.

If you're going to change your username throughout the game like I did when I got flooded with stars as a joke, I'm going suggest that you at least don't change your avatar or at least make it so someone can recognize you somehow despite the username change. This isn't a rule or anything, just something to make it easier on everyone. We're in the signup stages and new folks who come in in the next few days might be confused.

In terms of voting, I'm going to say that the following votes are equally valid and both will count as valid votes:

vote: drandahl
vote: lindahl

As long as I can tell who you're actually trying to vote for, it's okay if you vote for the original username or any usernames that player might adopt that might happen throughout the game. Make sure your votes are unambiguous: if you say hmmmm I think I wanna vote Kiyoko, then I'm not sure if that's a vote or not. Please format votes as vote: some person

As always, only bolded votes will count so:

vote: nautilus

will not count, but vote: nautilus will.

Last edited by na☆til☆s-sensei on Thu Jan 14, 2016 5:05 pm; edited 2 times in total

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 7 of 58]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 32 ... 58  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum