Cry Wolf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cry Wolf

Cry Wolf is a brand new forum focused on the forum version of the deception game Mafia/Werewolves

Video Game UPick is over! Town Wins!
We now have a Discord Server!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Monkey Paw UPick [Day 4]

+10
high seraph
drandahl
Aeiou
Kiyoko
Tiki The Troll
Sammiya
Luxaria
Doak
Mr. Alice
Kotakia
14 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 39 ... 52  Next

Go down  Message [Page 27 of 52]

391Monkey Paw UPick [Day 4] - Page 27 Empty Re: Monkey Paw UPick [Day 4] Sun Jan 24, 2016 9:21 pm

Kotakia

Kotakia

Doak has been revived.

6:3.

http://kotakia.tumblr.com

392Monkey Paw UPick [Day 4] - Page 27 Empty Re: Monkey Paw UPick [Day 4] Sun Jan 24, 2016 9:23 pm

Doak

Doak

HEARKEN UNTO ME, MORTALS, FOR I AM REBORN ETERNAL AND I HAVE BOUGHT YOU A GIFT IN THE RESTORATION OF THE RATIOh god I regret everything I've ever done

I think I smart-assed the Monkey Paw and it's not happy with this

393Monkey Paw UPick [Day 4] - Page 27 Empty Re: Monkey Paw UPick [Day 4] Sun Jan 24, 2016 9:44 pm

Luxaria

Luxaria

To be honest, that was my exact plan for when/if I die, so I applaud and revere and thank and will engage in the act of hearkening you.

I will also mourn your inevitable suffering at the hands of Kotakia's the Monkey Paw's evil curse.

Uhhh.

It's day phase, right?

And apparently there are three mafia. Or at least, mafia worth three persons within the context of the ratio.

With 9 listed in the ratio, and drandahl being erased from the timeline/existence, and Blaire still being dead (but stunned??), that... should count for everybody?

I know Kiyoko keeps wanting us to vote for her, but I kind of want to Vote: nautilus just to see if anything happens, given that we know the least of her at present. I feel a little bad about it because I realize she probably won't be able to defend herself due to running Gakuen and other commitments, but she's the biggest question mark for me right now. I am open to other ideas considering we're... sitting ducks, which is probably making Lucafish a little uncomfortable.

394Monkey Paw UPick [Day 4] - Page 27 Empty Re: Monkey Paw UPick [Day 4] Sun Jan 24, 2016 9:47 pm

Doak

Doak

I hope I didn't roll up a new mafia or something, geeez

395Monkey Paw UPick [Day 4] - Page 27 Empty Re: Monkey Paw UPick [Day 4] Sun Jan 24, 2016 9:56 pm

Luxaria

Luxaria

Let's just say that in my line of exploring theoretical wishes, Kotakia hinted she might respond to my circumvention by rerolling mafia. I fear she has gone mad with power and knows no restraint.

At any rate, only the Monkey Paw knows what you have done and whether it might be undone. We are but slaves to the paw.

396Monkey Paw UPick [Day 4] - Page 27 Empty Re: Monkey Paw UPick [Day 4] Sun Jan 24, 2016 10:05 pm

Kotakia

Kotakia

*whistles innocently*

397Monkey Paw UPick [Day 4] - Page 27 Empty Re: Monkey Paw UPick [Day 4] Sun Jan 24, 2016 10:16 pm

Doak

Doak

part of my wish must have failed. I may use my final wish to put the mafia back into their original configuration.

398Monkey Paw UPick [Day 4] - Page 27 Empty Re: Monkey Paw UPick [Day 4] Mon Jan 25, 2016 1:48 am

Cure

Cure

Wait are there new mafia?

399Monkey Paw UPick [Day 4] - Page 27 Empty Re: Monkey Paw UPick [Day 4] Mon Jan 25, 2016 5:21 am

Aeiou

Aeiou

Do we even know if we are mafia ourselves? Lmao what if it's randomly assigned and you aren't even informed

400Monkey Paw UPick [Day 4] - Page 27 Empty Re: Monkey Paw UPick [Day 4] Mon Jan 25, 2016 7:46 am

Luxaria

Luxaria

I wondered about that as well, but... that feels very weird to me. Who delivers a NK if no one knows they're mafia? Or is it just randomized by Kotakia? And then the purpose of the game is kind of forfeit because how can town really figure out which players are scummy if those players think they're town and are just trying to win for town, too?

401Monkey Paw UPick [Day 4] - Page 27 Empty Re: Monkey Paw UPick [Day 4] Mon Jan 25, 2016 9:03 am

Kotakia

Kotakia

See earlier in thread where there was minor confusion about if you were town or mafia. If you were mafia you received a PM with your team members names, there is no confusion about who is mafia from those who are mafia.

402Monkey Paw UPick [Day 4] - Page 27 Empty Re: Monkey Paw UPick [Day 4] Mon Jan 25, 2016 9:33 am

Doak

Doak

ummm okay so a) what the fuck, still

b) should we rl today, knowing that without further intervention the next day will be lylo (as though there won't be further intervention), or does anyone have any better idea what to do

some more info: I think I'm technically immortal now, but I could also die any time at random for no reason

403Monkey Paw UPick [Day 4] - Page 27 Empty Re: Monkey Paw UPick [Day 4] Mon Jan 25, 2016 9:35 am

Tiki The Troll

Tiki The Troll

Should we assume the ratio is right now? If so, that either means Blaire isn't Mafia, or that the Mafia picked up an additional member, no?

404Monkey Paw UPick [Day 4] - Page 27 Empty Re: Monkey Paw UPick [Day 4] Mon Jan 25, 2016 9:36 am

Doak

Doak

the ratio is fixed

405Monkey Paw UPick [Day 4] - Page 27 Empty Re: Monkey Paw UPick [Day 4] Mon Jan 25, 2016 9:43 am

Tiki The Troll

Tiki The Troll

Doak wrote:the ratio is fixed

Right. But the ratio at the start wa/should have been 8T, 3M, no? So either Dran and Blaire were both Town, one was Town and the Mafia got a conversion, or both were Town, and the Maf got 2 conversions.

I'm guessing that third option is the most unlikely, but the first two don't make me feel much better. =/

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 27 of 52]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 39 ... 52  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum