Cry Wolf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cry Wolf

Cry Wolf is a brand new forum focused on the forum version of the deception game Mafia/Werewolves

Video Game UPick is over! Town Wins!
We now have a Discord Server!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Monkey Paw UPick [Day 4]

+10
high seraph
drandahl
Aeiou
Kiyoko
Tiki The Troll
Sammiya
Luxaria
Doak
Mr. Alice
Kotakia
14 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 40 ... 52  Next

Go down  Message [Page 29 of 52]

421Monkey Paw UPick [Day 4] - Page 29 Empty Re: Monkey Paw UPick [Day 4] Mon Jan 25, 2016 12:52 pm

nautilus

nautilus

Listen I've had some pretty powerful roles in the past and I've experienced nothing but strife from them so being vanilla seems like a good tradeoff

Anyways! My role will no longer come into play anymore so I'm going to unvote! I'm actually kind of fascinated as to what ... side-effects my role has but I'm not going to push it, tbh

422Monkey Paw UPick [Day 4] - Page 29 Empty Re: Monkey Paw UPick [Day 4] Mon Jan 25, 2016 1:00 pm

Tiki The Troll

Tiki The Troll

Oh crap, I need to pay more attention to the time, uh...
Well, both put themselves up for a vote, so...I guess tie it up?

Vote: Nautilus

Edit: DAMMIT NAUTIE! VOTE: UNVOTE

423Monkey Paw UPick [Day 4] - Page 29 Empty Re: Monkey Paw UPick [Day 4] Mon Jan 25, 2016 1:02 pm

Kotakia

Kotakia

An attempt was made to lynch Kiyoko, but it failed!

Night 4 start. Day 5 begin at 3 PM CST on January 26th.

http://kotakia.tumblr.com

424Monkey Paw UPick [Day 4] - Page 29 Empty Re: Monkey Paw UPick [Day 4] Mon Jan 25, 2016 1:06 pm

Tiki The Troll

Tiki The Troll

Kotakia wrote:An attempt was made to lynch Kiyoko, but it failed!

Night 4 start. Day 5 begin at 3 PM CST on January 26th.

Right...
"Vanilla..."

425Monkey Paw UPick [Day 4] - Page 29 Empty Re: Monkey Paw UPick [Day 4] Mon Jan 25, 2016 1:09 pm

Kotakia

Kotakia

heh
hehehe
hehehehehehe

you are all about to be really upset. i need 10 minutes to do some RNG rolling.

426Monkey Paw UPick [Day 4] - Page 29 Empty Re: Monkey Paw UPick [Day 4] Mon Jan 25, 2016 1:10 pm

Luxaria

Luxaria

Here for a moment while working on something:

If she claimed vanilla and was something else (especially lynchproof), then her claim would inevitably be countered by the role she knows that she has, making the entire point of claiming and trying to off herself pointless, especially if it's done as a sign of good faith.

Also, you never know if someone's drawback might involve giving the target of their votes lynchproof or some such.

edit: Kotakia-senpai pls no

427Monkey Paw UPick [Day 4] - Page 29 Empty Re: Monkey Paw UPick [Day 4] Mon Jan 25, 2016 1:19 pm

Kotakia

Kotakia

Mr. Alice has been revived!

6:4

428Monkey Paw UPick [Day 4] - Page 29 Empty Re: Monkey Paw UPick [Day 4] Mon Jan 25, 2016 1:49 pm

Doak

Doak

no

429Monkey Paw UPick [Day 4] - Page 29 Empty Re: Monkey Paw UPick [Day 4] Mon Jan 25, 2016 1:51 pm

Tiki The Troll

Tiki The Troll

Doak wrote:no

Sister, you haven't even heard the half of it:

Y'know...while it was frustrating, given the stipulation we needed to be equal or greater for 2 rollovers to win, compounded with the fact Town could kill themselves to reveal their alignments, then come back and still have a wish in their pocket, I was proud of the schemes.

And yes, I'm claimig I was Mafia. Because Kotakia just told me I'm not. In fact, I've been alerted that my old cohorts may be among you us Town losers now.

So, yeah. I'm saying we're back at square one. Er, you're back at square one. Whatever.

And for the record:

• Lucas, Blaire and I were Mafia.
  • We tried to NK Cure on N0, Sammie died instead. I assume this was the first of Cure's team kills.
  • Blaire had a reflective role too. For all the good it did her.
  • When it became apparent the Town was going to just cheese the whole game by offing themselves and coming back, that was when I used my first wish: Scramble everyone's alignment reveal using any word in the English dictionary, and obscure the ratio. If there was ever a major drawback, I never encountered it (unless this is the result of all those scrambling wishes).
  • Sammie wished to have her killer, Lucas, revealed, and as a drawback...was revived as Mafia.
  • Was Lucas was lynched and back, we had Lucas (1 wish left), Sammie (0 wishes left), Blaire (2 wishes left, but dead), and myself (0 wishes left)
  • Blaire did not revive herself. I am a zombie who can stun once a night, and I gave a wacky idea a shot: I bit Blaire instead of a living player. She was a zombie, died, then my 2nd bite failed to do anything but stun her.
  • Lucas tried to kill Cure (again). It was rebounded to Doak. The 2nd Cure team kill.
  • With Doak fixing the ratio, we Mafia looked pretty boned again. So, before this rollover I had Blaire make a wish: Town would be revealed as Mafia upon death, and Mafia would be revealed as Town upon death.
  • I can't help but think that last wish is what caused my current predicament.
  • Finally, I was RNG'd to go from Mafia to Town. If you factor in the time shenanigans locking me into a vote that got me lynched, if Cure was not RNG'd to the Mafia, that brings her team kill count to 3.

Edit: Oh, and let's not forget the wish that made Dran disappear. Let's put Cure's team kill count to 4.

430Monkey Paw UPick [Day 4] - Page 29 Empty Re: Monkey Paw UPick [Day 4] Mon Jan 25, 2016 2:02 pm

Doak

Doak

I was wondering when someone would out themselves as ex-mafia

I also had a very good reason to think you weren't mafia: your """""""""drawback""""""""" was not at all a drawback if you were mafia. which brings me to THIS:
Luxaria wrote:Also, you never know if someone's drawback might involve giving the target of their votes lynchproof or some such.
I do. That is exactly what Tiki's drawback second power did. Anyone he voted for would be lynchproof the next day. Kotakia essentially gave him a hidden second power, as though being a lynchproof mafia wasn't Frolicking ridiculous enough

vote: The Monkey's Paw. I'm considering making a very, very stupid wish. you should probably discourage me, or we might just see the true extent of just how Frolicking completely absurd this game can get.

431Monkey Paw UPick [Day 4] - Page 29 Empty Re: Monkey Paw UPick [Day 4] Mon Jan 25, 2016 2:08 pm

Tiki The Troll

Tiki The Troll

The only wish I'd be interested in making (if I had wishes left), would be for truthful alignment reveals, considering the last known Mafia wish.

432Monkey Paw UPick [Day 4] - Page 29 Empty Re: Monkey Paw UPick [Day 4] Mon Jan 25, 2016 2:08 pm

Cure

Cure

Tiki are you dumb. Even if you're not mafia anymore why would you say that.

KOTAKIA did say my role activated on n0. Shrugs. I'm not mafia unless I've overlooked something. This game is silly.

433Monkey Paw UPick [Day 4] - Page 29 Empty Re: Monkey Paw UPick [Day 4] Mon Jan 25, 2016 2:09 pm

Doak

Doak

Taki The Tender wrote:The only wish I'd be interested in making (if I had wishes left), would be for truthful alignment reveals, considering the last known Mafia wish.
Some people just want to watch the world burn.
Cure wrote:Tiki are you dumb. Even if you're not mafia anymore why would you say that.
Because it's in town's best interests to have it out on the table.

434Monkey Paw UPick [Day 4] - Page 29 Empty Re: Monkey Paw UPick [Day 4] Mon Jan 25, 2016 2:10 pm

Cure

Cure

I didn't kill Sammie. :) my role is entirely passive. It's your fault for targeting me.

435Monkey Paw UPick [Day 4] - Page 29 Empty Re: Monkey Paw UPick [Day 4] Mon Jan 25, 2016 2:13 pm

Tiki The Troll

Tiki The Troll

Cure wrote:Tiki are you dumb. Even if you're not mafia anymore why would you say that.

KOTAKIA did say my role activated on n0. Shrugs. I'm not mafia unless I've overlooked something. This game is silly.

1. I at least know to put question marks at the end of a question. =P
  2. This game is too batshit, I don't even care anymore, heh.
  3. Info dumps are handy.

Cure wrote:I didn't kill Sammie. :) my role is entirely passive. It's your fault for targeting me.

I KNOW ALL ABOUT YOUR TEAM KILLING WAYS

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 29 of 52]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 40 ... 52  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum