Cry Wolf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cry Wolf

Cry Wolf is a brand new forum focused on the forum version of the deception game Mafia/Werewolves

Video Game UPick is over! Town Wins!
We now have a Discord Server!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Monkey Paw UPick [Day 4]

+10
high seraph
drandahl
Aeiou
Kiyoko
Tiki The Troll
Sammiya
Luxaria
Doak
Mr. Alice
Kotakia
14 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34 ... 42 ... 52  Next

Go down  Message [Page 33 of 52]

481Monkey Paw UPick [Day 4] - Page 33 Empty Re: Monkey Paw UPick [Day 4] Mon Jan 25, 2016 10:29 pm

Doak

Doak

Our dear dethroned chaos goddess will now be playing the role of Doak.

Please stand by for further disruptions instructions. The fabric of reality will be properly altered when the new goddess isn't half asleep and using her phone.

482Monkey Paw UPick [Day 4] - Page 33 Empty Re: Monkey Paw UPick [Day 4] Mon Jan 25, 2016 10:43 pm

Tiki The Troll

Tiki The Troll

Kotakia wrote:I'm a player who is going to have a new role rolled and doak is going to re-roll mafia later (i imagine) as that was stated in their drawback that they can revise roles and reroll mafia and deal with all the hosting chaos. like i said, hosting itself is pretty much a drawback with some of the crazy things y'all been doing.

Ya gotta admit, you got to have fun with my wish.

And hey, you said anyway that you wanted to play, so...heh.

Last edited by Taki The Tender on Mon Jan 25, 2016 11:19 pm; edited 1 time in total

483Monkey Paw UPick [Day 4] - Page 33 Empty Re: Monkey Paw UPick [Day 4] Mon Jan 25, 2016 10:50 pm

Kotakia

Kotakia

there's just so much i have to remember to tell doak y'know? i have so many notes.

http://kotakia.tumblr.com

484Monkey Paw UPick [Day 4] - Page 33 Empty Re: Monkey Paw UPick [Day 4] Mon Jan 25, 2016 11:20 pm

Tiki The Troll

Tiki The Troll

Anyway, so...it may not matter much in the future, but tell me, dethroned one: how many wishes do people have left? Heh.

485Monkey Paw UPick [Day 4] - Page 33 Empty Re: Monkey Paw UPick [Day 4] Tue Jan 26, 2016 12:38 am

Aeiou

Aeiou

This has gotta be the most amazing games of mafia EVER wtf

486Monkey Paw UPick [Day 4] - Page 33 Empty Re: Monkey Paw UPick [Day 4] Tue Jan 26, 2016 12:57 am

Cure

Cure

okay but if you're doing all this rerolling and new hosting shit can i have my wishes back

487Monkey Paw UPick [Day 4] - Page 33 Empty Re: Monkey Paw UPick [Day 4] Tue Jan 26, 2016 6:04 am

high seraph

high seraph

what about my wish tho i made a wish last night!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :'-( glubs

488Monkey Paw UPick [Day 4] - Page 33 Empty Re: Monkey Paw UPick [Day 4] Tue Jan 26, 2016 8:30 am

Luxaria

Luxaria

@ Doak

When will you properly re-alter the fabric of space and time? I am hesitant to do anything or speculate until then.

Also, question for you. Since you'd now know everything, with regards to my role, give me two numbers. You'll know what they are.

489Monkey Paw UPick [Day 4] - Page 33 Empty Re: Monkey Paw UPick [Day 4] Tue Jan 26, 2016 10:03 am

Doak

Doak

working on it now. give me some time, I need to do a lot of RNG and make a whole new set of roles

In the meantime, this is an OFFICIAL INTERMISSION:

There is no such game as "Mafia". Everyone has been erased before they were ever born.

Everyone has been reborn in the phoenix's flame.

490Monkey Paw UPick [Day 4] - Page 33 Empty Re: Monkey Paw UPick [Day 4] Tue Jan 26, 2016 10:26 am

Cure

Cure

BUT I /LIKE/ my role 8(

491Monkey Paw UPick [Day 4] - Page 33 Empty Re: Monkey Paw UPick [Day 4] Tue Jan 26, 2016 10:53 am

drandahl

drandahl

TIME-REDACTED?:

492Monkey Paw UPick [Day 4] - Page 33 Empty Re: Monkey Paw UPick [Day 4] Tue Jan 26, 2016 10:54 am

Doak

Doak

You will, soon.

493Monkey Paw UPick [Day 4] - Page 33 Empty Re: Monkey Paw UPick [Day 4] Tue Jan 26, 2016 12:08 pm

Tiki The Troll

Tiki The Troll

Cure wrote:BUT I /LIKE/ my role 8(

No one else did. =P

494Monkey Paw UPick [Day 4] - Page 33 Empty Re: Monkey Paw UPick [Day 4] Tue Jan 26, 2016 12:28 pm

Doak

Doak

The game of Mafia has never existed. Let's play a game of ILLUMINATI instead. This is not a consequence of my wish. Someone else used the Monkey's Paw unwisely. I'm not going to point fingers, but maybe Kotakia can tell you why the game of Mafia cannot exist. Or maybe the person who made a foolish, foolish wish will come clean. Time will tell.

The Monkey's Paws have been lost. Only by finding one or having one given to you will you be allowed a wish. There are currently two Monkey's Paws in play.

Role PMs have been sent out. If you have any questions about your role, please direct them to Doak, founder and CEO of ChaosCorp.

The fabric of reality has been sewn back together in patchwork. Cry Wolf Illuminati game 10B: The Monkey's Paw START.

NIGHT 0 START.

The ratio stands at 8 citizenry, 3 illuminati. Day 1 will begin at 3PM CST tomorrow, January 27.

495Monkey Paw UPick [Day 4] - Page 33 Empty Re: Monkey Paw UPick [Day 4] Tue Jan 26, 2016 12:32 pm

Doak

Doak

Some role PMs may have failed to send. If you did not get a role PM, please contact me. I'm not exactly sure what happened.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 33 of 52]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34 ... 42 ... 52  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum