Cry Wolf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cry Wolf

Cry Wolf is a brand new forum focused on the forum version of the deception game Mafia/Werewolves

Video Game UPick is over! Town Wins!
We now have a Discord Server!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Monkey Paw UPick [Day 4]

+10
high seraph
drandahl
Aeiou
Kiyoko
Tiki The Troll
Sammiya
Luxaria
Doak
Mr. Alice
Kotakia
14 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 25 ... 47, 48, 49, 50, 51, 52  Next

Go down  Message [Page 48 of 52]

706Monkey Paw UPick [Day 4] - Page 48 Empty Re: Monkey Paw UPick [Day 4] Thu Feb 04, 2016 8:27 pm

Mr. Alice

Mr. Alice

Aww! ♥

707Monkey Paw UPick [Day 4] - Page 48 Empty Re: Monkey Paw UPick [Day 4] Thu Feb 04, 2016 8:53 pm

Tiki The Troll

Tiki The Troll

Blaire voted for herself, had the most votes, and lived...
I've never been so proud.

708Monkey Paw UPick [Day 4] - Page 48 Empty Re: Monkey Paw UPick [Day 4] Thu Feb 04, 2016 8:59 pm

Mr. Alice

Mr. Alice

I even got a fake vote from Raie ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh ahHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH I aM sSO H o NoRED AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH i can now pass happily on h whhhahhhhhhhhhhhhh ; A Q

709Monkey Paw UPick [Day 4] - Page 48 Empty Re: Monkey Paw UPick [Day 4] Thu Feb 04, 2016 11:31 pm

Sammiya

Sammiya
Admin

'stares into the distance
'backs away from Blaire
'sits on the ground with face in hands

https://crywolf.rpg-board.net

710Monkey Paw UPick [Day 4] - Page 48 Empty Re: Monkey Paw UPick [Day 4] Thu Feb 04, 2016 11:36 pm

Mr. Alice

Mr. Alice

n-nO pl ease come BAc k ; Q : vote fOr me mOoooooRE

711Monkey Paw UPick [Day 4] - Page 48 Empty Re: Monkey Paw UPick [Day 4] Fri Feb 05, 2016 12:09 am

Tiki The Troll

Tiki The Troll

Mr. Alice wrote:n-nO pl ease come BAc k ; Q : vote fOr me mOoooooRE

This is why I like you.

712Monkey Paw UPick [Day 4] - Page 48 Empty Re: Monkey Paw UPick [Day 4] Fri Feb 05, 2016 12:20 am

Cure

Cure

Mr. Alice wrote:n-nO pl ease come BAc k ; Q : vote fOr me mOoooooRE

makes a disgusted face

713Monkey Paw UPick [Day 4] - Page 48 Empty Re: Monkey Paw UPick [Day 4] Fri Feb 05, 2016 7:50 am

nautilus

nautilus

Oh.

Ohhhh.

e: For what it's worth, I genuinely think this might be a night phase and Blaire will die tomorrow because this reminds me of a time where I saw a role that could literally "push" rollover forward.

714Monkey Paw UPick [Day 4] - Page 48 Empty Re: Monkey Paw UPick [Day 4] Fri Feb 05, 2016 6:19 pm

Cure

Cure

k. so. is this game over yet? why is this game still here? do I actually have to post shit in this game don't make me post shit in this game.

so we've got:

Mr. Alice
Sammiya
Aeiou
Cure
nautilus

me and sammie are town. blaire has straight up soft claimed mafia. but it's also blaire so take this with a grain of salt and then throw the salt at blaire because she is being spooky as flip.

vowels has claimed she was an illuminated llama and it had nothing to do with lucas/and also voted lucas (and then the day phase ended and lucas died hmm), but then lucas flipped town so I don't know what to think about that, actually. was that a real day phase who knows.

mitsu has been afk all game because she was hosting her own game and also busy which is fine. also she keeps getting stunned. tbh she's probably getting stunned by her mafia friends and if there's more than one mafia it doesn't matter if she's stunned she just doesn't have to send in the nk.

obviously, blaire has got to flip maf. there is no way blaire is that spooky and town. idk what phase it is and idk if someone's going to just die and the game will be over (THAT'D BE PRETTY GREAT THOUGH i"M SICK OF THIS CRAZY RIDE). um...

we kill blaire and she flips maf we're at 3:1. and then I guess someone dies during the night phase and it'll probably be me or sammie. between vowls and mitsu I'm kind of inclined to think mitsu's the last maf, but it could really be either of them, tbh.

idk

why am i softcore speculating in this game this game DOESn'T MATTER

**Illuminati sorry

715Monkey Paw UPick [Day 4] - Page 48 Empty Re: Monkey Paw UPick [Day 4] Fri Feb 05, 2016 6:33 pm

Doak

Doak

take this with a grain of rice

716Monkey Paw UPick [Day 4] - Page 48 Empty Re: Monkey Paw UPick [Day 4] Fri Feb 05, 2016 6:36 pm

Aeiou

Aeiou

I really wish I knew what was going on with that lynch??
It is spoopy that there was only one vote on Lucas and it was mine and Lucas was the one who died, I'm sorry if that was passively me ;o; but I don't think it was??? IDK I was jailed though so I didnt do anything actively. Wait, do we normally jail during day phase??? Is that why votes didnt work? was it actually a night phase?? Im so confused

If it's night rn tho and a citizen dies then we are at 2:2 but I think I might've helped bring the citizen ratio up?? I'll have to wait on Doak to see

717Monkey Paw UPick [Day 4] - Page 48 Empty Re: Monkey Paw UPick [Day 4] Fri Feb 05, 2016 6:40 pm

Cure

Cure

okay so I just realized all the rollovers are delayed by one phase like mitsu said. wow I'm really dumb. so... the results of the lynch will show up today... and then one of us will mysteriously die after the next day phase. how will that even work if we're being set up to lose the game tho

hmMMmm on that note: if vowels was mafia, she'd know lucas was Actually Already Dead going into that phase, but she could also totally have voted him just to draw attention to OH LOOK LUCAS IS HERE AND STILL OBVIOUSLY ALIVE LOOK i"M VOTING HIm. This is actually something I'd totally do as mafia, but not everyone is me. upends the wineglass on the table. smashes the glass. smashes the table. smashes the game.

did we think the jailer was town or mafia. :\ why am i even trying what is this.

718Monkey Paw UPick [Day 4] - Page 48 Empty Re: Monkey Paw UPick [Day 4] Fri Feb 05, 2016 6:53 pm

Aeiou

Aeiou

drinks the wine

719Monkey Paw UPick [Day 4] - Page 48 Empty Re: Monkey Paw UPick [Day 4] Fri Feb 05, 2016 8:00 pm

Doak

Doak

Rollover wrote:
NIGHT 4 END

MR. ALICE WAS LYNCHED! THEY WERE A MEMBER OF THE ILLUMINATI!

There are two Monkey's Paws in play.

The ratio stands at 3 citizenry, 1 illuminati.

DAY 5 BEGIN

720Monkey Paw UPick [Day 4] - Page 48 Empty Re: Monkey Paw UPick [Day 4] Fri Feb 05, 2016 8:20 pm

Cure

Cure

Hooray. Okay. Mitsu is probably the last one. If not mitsu, it's vowels.  Idk which to go for, but if we mess up today I think the game is over anyway so this should be like the last real phase of the game ummmm yolo vote: nautilus 

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 48 of 52]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 25 ... 47, 48, 49, 50, 51, 52  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum