Cry Wolf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cry Wolf

Cry Wolf is a brand new forum focused on the forum version of the deception game Mafia/Werewolves

Video Game UPick is over! Town Wins!
We now have a Discord Server!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Democratic Oath [MAFIA WIN]

+5
Mr. Alice
Ninfia
Cure
Luxaria
Kiyoko
9 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 13]

31Democratic Oath [MAFIA WIN] - Page 3 Empty Re: Democratic Oath [MAFIA WIN] Tue Feb 02, 2016 8:07 pm

Kiyoko

Kiyoko
Admin

God. I was actually just talking with someone the other day about how I used to call you Tetsuya-sensei-sensei.

I CLAIM THIS PAGETOP FOR AMERICA

http://kiyokon.tumblr.com

32Democratic Oath [MAFIA WIN] - Page 3 Empty Re: Democratic Oath [MAFIA WIN] Tue Feb 02, 2016 8:08 pm

Cure

Cure

C☆r3 wrote:
Cure wrote:WAIT, ARE WE STILL WEIRD TWINS IN THIS GAME, T<3TSUYA? RASEI SEEMS TO THINK SO

WELL

WE'RE NOT WEIRD.

This is apparently permanent now.

idk how comfortable I am pseudo-incestuously hitting on you for the rest of my life on this forum.

33Democratic Oath [MAFIA WIN] - Page 3 Empty Re: Democratic Oath [MAFIA WIN] Tue Feb 02, 2016 8:21 pm

Rasei

Rasei

Rasei blinked, then frowned.

"I'm sorry, Doctor Cure. You two look a lot alike, so I forgot that you two aren't really siblings. Feel free to flirt non-incestuously all you like."

She turn to the other quiet person, and poke them.

"Lux, you are usually very talkative. Are you badly injured?"

34Democratic Oath [MAFIA WIN] - Page 3 Empty Re: Democratic Oath [MAFIA WIN] Tue Feb 02, 2016 8:29 pm

Cure

Cure

Rasei wrote:"I'm sorry, Doctor Cure. You two look a lot alike, so I forgot that you two aren't really siblings. Feel free to flirt non-incestuously all you like."

oh my god

35Democratic Oath [MAFIA WIN] - Page 3 Empty Re: Democratic Oath [MAFIA WIN] Tue Feb 02, 2016 8:32 pm

T3tsuya

T3tsuya

Cure wrote:
C☆r3 wrote:
Cure wrote:WAIT, ARE WE STILL WEIRD TWINS IN THIS GAME, T<3TSUYA? RASEI SEEMS TO THINK SO

WELL

WE'RE NOT WEIRD.

This is apparently permanent now.

idk how comfortable I am pseudo-incestuously hitting on you for the rest of my life on this forum.

"On this forum"

Rasei wrote:"I'm sorry, Doctor Cure. You two look a lot alike, so I forgot that you two aren't really siblings. Feel free to flirt non-incestuously all you like."

WE DIDN'T NEED PERMISSION. WE'RE M

WE'RE MEDICAL PROFESSIONALS.

OR AT LEAST WE PLAY THEM ON TV.

Kiyoko wrote:God. I was actually just talking with someone the other day about how I used to call you Tetsuya-sensei-sensei.

My credentials go way back, this is proof. Make way for the most senior and also only double-doctor.

36Democratic Oath [MAFIA WIN] - Page 3 Empty Re: Democratic Oath [MAFIA WIN] Tue Feb 02, 2016 8:33 pm

Cure

Cure

FOR THE RECORD I'M NOT GOING TO FLIRT WITH HIM INCESTUOUSLY OR OTHERWISE

37Democratic Oath [MAFIA WIN] - Page 3 Empty Re: Democratic Oath [MAFIA WIN] Tue Feb 02, 2016 8:38 pm

drandahl

drandahl

Dr. Andahl shivered and woke. "Oh! It looks like the new sedative is a success!"

He looked down at his hands. "And my fingerprints are about 20% less changed this time. Fantastic!"

Andahl looked around at his twin-like peers and muttered to himself. "Looks like my mild aphrodisiac background powder was a relative success as well. Just look at those two flirt non-incestuously..."

Hold on. Something seemed wrong....

"Now what do we have here, hmm? You all have that 'Someone has died of unnatural causes' look again... I'll go prepare some preventative measures..."

38Democratic Oath [MAFIA WIN] - Page 3 Empty Re: Democratic Oath [MAFIA WIN] Tue Feb 02, 2016 8:39 pm

Kiyoko

Kiyoko
Admin

39Democratic Oath [MAFIA WIN] - Page 3 Empty Re: Democratic Oath [MAFIA WIN] Tue Feb 02, 2016 8:41 pm

T3tsuya

T3tsuya

Cure wrote:FOR THE RECORD I'M NOT GOING TO FLIRT WITH HIM INCESTUOUSLY OR OTHERWISE

For the record this is a lie she'll likely forget by tomorrow.

Kiyoko wrote:

Look, even Kiyo knows it.

Last edited by C☆r3 on Tue Feb 02, 2016 8:53 pm; edited 1 time in total

40Democratic Oath [MAFIA WIN] - Page 3 Empty Re: Democratic Oath [MAFIA WIN] Tue Feb 02, 2016 8:44 pm

Cure

Cure

WHATEVER THEY'RE SAYING IT'S NOT TRUE

41Democratic Oath [MAFIA WIN] - Page 3 Empty Re: Democratic Oath [MAFIA WIN] Tue Feb 02, 2016 8:47 pm

Rasei

Rasei

Rasei blinks her eyes at Cure. She had a funny feeling if she dies tonight, it would be Cure's fault.

42Democratic Oath [MAFIA WIN] - Page 3 Empty Re: Democratic Oath [MAFIA WIN] Tue Feb 02, 2016 8:51 pm

T3tsuya

T3tsuya

Rasei wrote:Rasei blinks her eyes at Cure. She had a funny feeling if she dies tonight, it would be Cure's fault.

Don't worry

I'm qualified.

Not in what you might want if you're injured, but

Qualified.

If you want some baskets weaved underwater I'm your man.

43Democratic Oath [MAFIA WIN] - Page 3 Empty Re: Democratic Oath [MAFIA WIN] Tue Feb 02, 2016 8:59 pm

Luxaria

Luxaria

The rattling, nattering, unpleasant sound of bullets ricocheting, rebounding, and cascading across the broad hallways, stairwells, and medical rooms occupied or otherwise... generally didn't bother, interest, or, frankly, as it could be said, at all concern or vex Luxaria in the least of which.

But her charts did.

So she danced her fingers across the keyboard and tapped out a short sequence. She moved the cursor to a new field.

Click.

A few more key presses.

Click.

Shifted about in her chair.

Click, click.

Absent of mind, or perhaps too full of mind, she grabbed at her cup, which was empty, or it should have been if it was there, which it was not.

"Who took my cup?" she asked. But that was rhetorical; no one was in this lab. This lab was completely empty, because it was a Tuesday. No one comes in here on a Tuesday, they're too busy, unless to make charts. Which are essential to mostly everything.

So she turned to redress her audience that did not exist, but they did, and there were many of them, unfortunately, and they were sort of too exciting.

"When did you--"

But the lights flickered in response to a fresh hail of gunfire from somewhere, wherever that was. And her computer turned off, the fading afterimage of her charts on the black screen winking at her with rebellion as it dissipated.

"But those took hours," she said. And her cup was still empty. Missing, whichever.

44Democratic Oath [MAFIA WIN] - Page 3 Empty Re: Democratic Oath [MAFIA WIN] Tue Feb 02, 2016 9:00 pm

Kiyoko

Kiyoko
Admin

DAY ONE
"This is the worst system ever," you mumble as you barricade the door with a SURGICAL TABLE.

Doc Cowboy's ears must be in cahoots with the NSA, because he swivels and waves a SCALPEL in your face. It's probably the only real scalpel in the entire room. It is wasted on him. "Are you insulting AMERICA? Are you some kinda PINKO COMMIE TERRORIST?"

"Uh, no sir," you reply quickly, shaking your head. You shake your head VERY CAREFULLY. The scalpel is rather close to your nose, and your insurance does not cover FACELIFTS.

"So, you boys gonna DEMOCRATIZE or what?" Doc Cowboy howls, waving his scalpel around in some gesture that is vaguely reminiscent of AMBER WAVES OF GRAIN. Now is probably not a good time to remind him about gender equality in the workplace.

"Fine, fine," you, and others mumble. You unenthusiastically fling your fingers at SOME RANDOM PERSON in the room. "I vote for that person."

"Golly gee willikers," says THAT PERSON, relieved.

"Ouch," says DR. CURE, dead.

Democratic Oath [MAFIA WIN] - Page 3 OVnbe7m

To the family and friends of DR. CURE,
she was a good DOCTOR who died in
service of the general good and the
General Hospital, and she will be missed.

2M:5T

45Democratic Oath [MAFIA WIN] - Page 3 Empty Re: Democratic Oath [MAFIA WIN] Tue Feb 02, 2016 9:03 pm

Cure

Cure

WHY ME?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 13]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum