Cry Wolf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cry Wolf

Cry Wolf is a brand new forum focused on the forum version of the deception game Mafia/Werewolves

Video Game UPick is over! Town Wins!
We now have a Discord Server!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Democratic Oath [MAFIA WIN]

+5
Mr. Alice
Ninfia
Cure
Luxaria
Kiyoko
9 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12, 13  Next

Go down  Message [Page 11 of 13]

151Democratic Oath [MAFIA WIN] - Page 11 Empty Re: Democratic Oath [MAFIA WIN] Fri Feb 05, 2016 8:58 pm

Rasei

Rasei

Im going to follow
vote:blaire

152Democratic Oath [MAFIA WIN] - Page 11 Empty Re: Democratic Oath [MAFIA WIN] Fri Feb 05, 2016 8:58 pm

Luxaria

Luxaria

But it's also weird for mafia to not be here last minute, unless the lynch was between two town and they didn't expect it to change, but.

Then again if it was a mafia here last minute it's basically just a bunch of people taking their votes off of people that are town--or in the case of drandahl, away from the 50/50 on him. I just can't tell if that's a huge gambit or not jesus christ

uh

153Democratic Oath [MAFIA WIN] - Page 11 Empty Re: Democratic Oath [MAFIA WIN] Fri Feb 05, 2016 8:58 pm

Mr. Alice

Mr. Alice

Hi Lux lemme address the thing you asked earlier!! Ok so Ninfia and Rasei, right? Rasei's been talking  way more than Ninfia has, so I feel like that doesn't really give me an accurate enough of a read to really decide on either of the two. I SEE A LOT OF PEOPLE POSTING WHILE I'M WRITING THIS PLEASE STOP SWEA TS

Vote: Ninfia b/c I want to vote and i'm RUNGNIN OUT OF TIME A F U CK

154Democratic Oath [MAFIA WIN] - Page 11 Empty Re: Democratic Oath [MAFIA WIN] Fri Feb 05, 2016 8:59 pm

Rasei

Rasei

is very very scare. Rasei is now hiding undernath a desk.

155Democratic Oath [MAFIA WIN] - Page 11 Empty Re: Democratic Oath [MAFIA WIN] Fri Feb 05, 2016 8:59 pm

Luxaria

Luxaria

I think that's basically it unless Blaire votes for drandahl, but she could do Ninfia, unless they're partners, or I don't know it's like

156Democratic Oath [MAFIA WIN] - Page 11 Empty Re: Democratic Oath [MAFIA WIN] Fri Feb 05, 2016 8:59 pm

Kiyoko

Kiyoko
Admin

CIVIL LAWSUITS

Ninfia v. drandahl SETTLED OUTSIDE OF COURT
Rasei v. Luxaria SETTLED OUTSIDE OF COURT
drandahl v. Luxaria SETTLED OUTSIDE OF COURT
Luxaria v. drandahl SETTLED OUTSIDE OF COURT
drandahl v. Mr. Alice
Luxaria v. Ninfia
Rasei v. Mr. Alice
Mr. Alice v. Ninfia
Ninfia v. Mr. Alice

Democratic Oath [MAFIA WIN] - Page 11 OVnbe7m

MR. ALICE III
NINFIA II
DRANDAHL I

Last edited by ☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆ on Fri Feb 05, 2016 9:00 pm; edited 1 time in total

http://kiyokon.tumblr.com

157Democratic Oath [MAFIA WIN] - Page 11 Empty Re: Democratic Oath [MAFIA WIN] Fri Feb 05, 2016 8:59 pm

Ninfia

Ninfia
Admin

vote blaire

http://www.ninfia.tumblr.com

158Democratic Oath [MAFIA WIN] - Page 11 Empty Re: Democratic Oath [MAFIA WIN] Fri Feb 05, 2016 9:00 pm

Mr. Alice

Mr. Alice

SCREAMS

159Democratic Oath [MAFIA WIN] - Page 11 Empty Re: Democratic Oath [MAFIA WIN] Fri Feb 05, 2016 9:00 pm

Kiyoko

Kiyoko
Admin

PHASE END.

160Democratic Oath [MAFIA WIN] - Page 11 Empty Re: Democratic Oath [MAFIA WIN] Fri Feb 05, 2016 9:02 pm

drandahl

drandahl

Fantastic. This was a fun round.

161Democratic Oath [MAFIA WIN] - Page 11 Empty Re: Democratic Oath [MAFIA WIN] Fri Feb 05, 2016 9:02 pm

Mr. Alice

Mr. Alice

groans

162Democratic Oath [MAFIA WIN] - Page 11 Empty Re: Democratic Oath [MAFIA WIN] Fri Feb 05, 2016 9:04 pm

Luxaria

Luxaria

I am disturbed by that being your notion of "fun", Dylan.

The suspense is killing me I can't keep doing these pseudo-vanilla games, idk how to read people.

163Democratic Oath [MAFIA WIN] - Page 11 Empty Re: Democratic Oath [MAFIA WIN] Fri Feb 05, 2016 9:06 pm

Kiyoko

Kiyoko
Admin

GAME OVER
You sue DR. MR. ALICE for every last penny. What kind of name is DR. MR. ALICE, anyway? Although, you're starting to wonder if there are better ways to catch terrorists than FILING LAWSUITS. I mean, they're SHOOTING PEOPLE WITH GUNS and the worst you can do is put them on WELFARE after they FILE FOR BANKRUPTCY.

In any case, DR. MR. ALICE is run out of town.

The TERRORISTS look at one another, pull GUNS out of their STOLEN LAB COATS and unceremoniously SHOOT THE REST OF YOU GUYS.

Doc Cowboy takes one look at the two dead doctors on the floor, shrugs, and lights up another cigarette. "Eh, if you can't beat 'em, join 'em."

And so Doc Cowboy, NINFIA and RASEI rode off into the sunset, shooting everybody in sight along the way.

Democratic Oath [MAFIA WIN] - Page 11 OVnbe7m

THE END

164Democratic Oath [MAFIA WIN] - Page 11 Empty Re: Democratic Oath [MAFIA WIN] Fri Feb 05, 2016 9:07 pm

Mr. Alice

Mr. Alice

i CNA'T BE LIEVE YOU STOLE MY HUSABDN???????

THAT'S THE REAL CRIME HERE

165Democratic Oath [MAFIA WIN] - Page 11 Empty Re: Democratic Oath [MAFIA WIN] Fri Feb 05, 2016 9:08 pm

Luxaria

Luxaria

Had a feeling Rasei was probably scum following her D1 and inconsistent remarks, but wanted to give her another phase to check.

Knew Ninfia was mafia.

alas.

wp.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 11 of 13]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12, 13  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum