Cry Wolf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cry Wolf

Cry Wolf is a brand new forum focused on the forum version of the deception game Mafia/Werewolves

Video Game UPick is over! Town Wins!
We now have a Discord Server!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Practice Match Mafia [Away Team Win]

+12
T3tsuya
Entelechy
Cure
Luxaria
Sammiya
Mr. Alice
nautilus
drandahl
ezzelin
chinomi
Rasei
Tiki The Troll
16 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 41 ... 52  Next

Go down  Message [Page 31 of 52]

451Practice Match Mafia [Away Team Win] - Page 31 Empty Re: Practice Match Mafia [Away Team Win] Thu Feb 11, 2016 11:11 am

Cure

Cure

Luxaria wrote:maybe it's a non-exclusive relationship
Kiyo is obviously dating like eight people.

this pagetop is so embarrassing

452Practice Match Mafia [Away Team Win] - Page 31 Empty Re: Practice Match Mafia [Away Team Win] Thu Feb 11, 2016 11:12 am

Ninfia

Ninfia
Admin

Practice Match Mafia [Away Team Win] - Page 31 R3ypNEY

Aeiou 4
High Seraph 1
No Vote 1

Practice Match Mafia [Away Team Win] - Page 31 I37QjUy

Cure ► Aeiou
Kiyoko ► Aeiou
Sammiya ► Aeiou
Aeiou ► High Seraph
Mr. Alice ► No Vote
Cur3 ► Aeiou

http://www.ninfia.tumblr.com

453Practice Match Mafia [Away Team Win] - Page 31 Empty Re: Practice Match Mafia [Away Team Win] Thu Feb 11, 2016 11:12 am

Kiyoko

Kiyoko
Admin

Coach Ninfia wrote:kIYOKO HAS BEEN BENCHED SHE WAS A TROUBLE MAKER

i'm not stuck on this bench with you you're stuck on this bench with me

just ask mitsu-sensei

http://kiyokon.tumblr.com

454Practice Match Mafia [Away Team Win] - Page 31 Empty Re: Practice Match Mafia [Away Team Win] Thu Feb 11, 2016 11:39 am

Rasei

Rasei

I will go ahead and vote:Aeiou

455Practice Match Mafia [Away Team Win] - Page 31 Empty Re: Practice Match Mafia [Away Team Win] Thu Feb 11, 2016 11:54 am

Luxaria

Luxaria

Hmmm.

I'm still very interested in the idea of Lucas or drandahl being the mafia kingpin, so for my own sake, I want to do:

Vote: high seraph

Edit: As previously noted, I'm completely fine with Aeiou being lynched, as seems guaranteed to happen anyway.

456Practice Match Mafia [Away Team Win] - Page 31 Empty Re: Practice Match Mafia [Away Team Win] Thu Feb 11, 2016 12:04 pm

T3tsuya

T3tsuya

C☆r☆ wrote:
high seraph wrote: But seriously whats with all the "oh man i cant read Lucas that makes me suspicious" Tho?? Are you trying to make me Cure 3.0?

WELL YOU ARE MY OBLIVIOUS OLDER BROTHER

WOW JUST REPLACE ME WHY DON'T YOU

C☆r☆ wrote:all shipping charts should have hateships. 

apparently tiki and me is also a hateship now except the both of us just ignore him and it's never going to happen

ALSO ISn'T THE COAST DATING NAUTILUS AND ALSO LUX WHO IS ALSO DATING SAMMIE

Please note that the triple hateship does not mean it's a triangle. I need to make that clear.

457Practice Match Mafia [Away Team Win] - Page 31 Empty Re: Practice Match Mafia [Away Team Win] Thu Feb 11, 2016 12:10 pm

Mr. Alice

Mr. Alice

if this were an anime you guys would have so many incest pairing tags in your category like wow holy shit. hooooly shit.

458Practice Match Mafia [Away Team Win] - Page 31 Empty Re: Practice Match Mafia [Away Team Win] Thu Feb 11, 2016 12:11 pm

Cure

Cure

You know I'd never replace you ;) Also lucas was technically my brother first and I replaced him with you

That's an unfortunately unavoidable problem since there's so many of us there's like 8 siblings wow.

459Practice Match Mafia [Away Team Win] - Page 31 Empty Re: Practice Match Mafia [Away Team Win] Thu Feb 11, 2016 12:34 pm

drandahl

drandahl

Practice Match Mafia [Away Team Win] - Page 31 Fire_c12

Also I'm flattered that I'm considered Kingpin material to some.

In increasing order of suspicion:

Town:

► Kiyoko
   N0 Passing clears her for me.

► Luxaria

► Rasei

Probably town:

► Cure
   Has been very town-focused this game. Has not pushed conversation to lynch particular players as much as she has in the past. Could be trying to look less aggressive than usual, but I'll assume she's town for now.

► Sammiya
   Sammy was the first to maintain her vote on Tiki.
If Aeiou is maf, then Sammy had many more options to choose from to draw attention from Aeiou (Ez, myself, or any new candidate). If Aeiou is town, Sammy would have no reason to start Tiki as a second lynch candidate, unless we assume a bussing strategy. For now, I'm feeling town on Sammy.

► Chinomi Mr. Alice
   Brought votes to tie (Aeiou)->(Tiki, Aeiou) D1. If Aeiou is town, then I'm viewing Blairomi as town, until I have reason to believe a bussing strategy.

► Entelechy
   New to the forum (welcome again!). Locked lynch on Tiki. If Aeiou flips town, I'll trust Enteduck is town. If Aeiou flips maf, I just don't know. Will need to re-read her post when she voted.

I just don't know:    

► Aeiou
   I'm really not reading maf on Aeiou yet, but I'm fine with a lynch to gain more info. Yeah, I didn't know how to interpret her sustained NL at first, but as weird as it is for me, it doesn't read as scummy.

Would be more comfortable lynching:

► Cur3/T3tsuya
   Little info on T3t. I'd trust he's been busy irl. I'd be comfortable lynching, mainly due to process of elimination reasoning. Will want to re-read his recent posts this phase.

► High Seraph
   First to vote Tiki, but he unvoted. Voted Aeiou to bring us from (Tiki, Aeiou)->(Aeiou). He did put together a useful graph, but that's not sustained enough of an effort to completely clear him for me. I'm more comfortable lynching him over other players.

► Drandahl
   Make sure to drink your Ovaltine.

I'm fine with a Vowels lynch for information, but to make this phase slightly more interesting.... Vote: High Seraph

460Practice Match Mafia [Away Team Win] - Page 31 Empty Re: Practice Match Mafia [Away Team Win] Thu Feb 11, 2016 12:42 pm

Cure

Cure

You're only the hypothetical kingpen in this scenario because all the more likely ones are town, sorry. 

#rekt

461Practice Match Mafia [Away Team Win] - Page 31 Empty Re: Practice Match Mafia [Away Team Win] Thu Feb 11, 2016 12:49 pm

drandahl

drandahl

You can't wreck me... I'm unbreakable!

Though if T3t really was busy outside of the game, I could picture a busy T3t not-so-kingpin.

Or I can picture a lack of Kingpin, but general community maf suggestions for Tiki to post.

462Practice Match Mafia [Away Team Win] - Page 31 Empty Re: Practice Match Mafia [Away Team Win] Thu Feb 11, 2016 12:53 pm

Mr. Alice

Mr. Alice

captain kiyo why is coro so mean i really don't think this is good for maintaining a safe and friendly team environment like holleyboll is a team sport ok

you can be a mafia lynchpin if you want, dranbahl, i believe in you, I BELIEVE!!! IN YOU!!!!

463Practice Match Mafia [Away Team Win] - Page 31 Empty Re: Practice Match Mafia [Away Team Win] Thu Feb 11, 2016 1:04 pm

Luxaria

Luxaria

Say, Blairenoms, did you ever get a yes or no on whether or not you can share who chinomi claims to have passed to on N0 and N1?

464Practice Match Mafia [Away Team Win] - Page 31 Empty Re: Practice Match Mafia [Away Team Win] Thu Feb 11, 2016 1:05 pm

Entelechy

Entelechy

Wait, Dranbahl referenced a Drandahl in their post? Are there another two players with near identical names I've smushed together in my mind as one? Or are they going by a different name right now? He~~lp

465Practice Match Mafia [Away Team Win] - Page 31 Empty Re: Practice Match Mafia [Away Team Win] Thu Feb 11, 2016 1:06 pm

Cure

Cure

Holleyball lynchpin.

Blaire never change.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 31 of 52]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 41 ... 52  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum