Cry Wolf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cry Wolf

Cry Wolf is a brand new forum focused on the forum version of the deception game Mafia/Werewolves

Video Game UPick is over! Town Wins!
We now have a Discord Server!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Practice Match Mafia [Away Team Win]

+12
T3tsuya
Entelechy
Cure
Luxaria
Sammiya
Mr. Alice
nautilus
drandahl
ezzelin
chinomi
Rasei
Tiki The Troll
16 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 34 ... 52  Next

Go down  Message [Page 17 of 52]

241Practice Match Mafia [Away Team Win] - Page 17 Empty Re: Practice Match Mafia [Away Team Win] Tue Feb 09, 2016 6:16 pm

Kiyoko

Kiyoko
Admin

Practice Match Mafia [Away Team Win] - Page 17 Tumblr_o1414p1mu11tc0fy9o1_500

okay so we have a lot to discuss now

http://kiyokon.tumblr.com

242Practice Match Mafia [Away Team Win] - Page 17 Empty Re: Practice Match Mafia [Away Team Win] Tue Feb 09, 2016 6:16 pm

Aeiou

Aeiou

Jlhdkbfykvghkg lucky!!!

243Practice Match Mafia [Away Team Win] - Page 17 Empty Re: Practice Match Mafia [Away Team Win] Tue Feb 09, 2016 6:17 pm

chinomi

chinomi

FFFFFFFFFFFFFFUCK YEAH

244Practice Match Mafia [Away Team Win] - Page 17 Empty Re: Practice Match Mafia [Away Team Win] Tue Feb 09, 2016 6:17 pm

Cure

Cure

Very interesting. I wonder if both of them were mafia, and the last couple votes were mafia scrambling to seem more town by voting for their teammate rather than letting the lynch be rnged. I know that both votes on Chinomi were from town, and 2/3 votes on Vowels were from town, so that just leaves Lucas as the ??? regarding that.

I was really suspicious of Tiki, regardless, so my side-eye faces are more towards how the voting in the LAST FIVE MINUTES progressed rather than the actual result of the lynch.

245Practice Match Mafia [Away Team Win] - Page 17 Empty Re: Practice Match Mafia [Away Team Win] Tue Feb 09, 2016 6:21 pm

Sammiya

Sammiya
Admin

OH NICE.

So we're in a great position still.

But it does seem possible that they were both Mafia in keeping in mind how reluctant Tiki was to vote Aeiou, and how Aeiou didn't move his vote off of NL as far as I can tell. Hmm...

https://crywolf.rpg-board.net

246Practice Match Mafia [Away Team Win] - Page 17 Empty Re: Practice Match Mafia [Away Team Win] Tue Feb 09, 2016 6:21 pm

chinomi

chinomi

oh my god why would i literally do that if i were mafia WHEN ANYONE COULD WALTZ IN AND PUT A VOTE ON TIKI A LA WHAT JUST HAPPENED

if i was hoping to rng i would've waited last minute tbh

247Practice Match Mafia [Away Team Win] - Page 17 Empty Re: Practice Match Mafia [Away Team Win] Tue Feb 09, 2016 6:21 pm

Kiyoko

Kiyoko
Admin

In light of Tiki being maf, his reluctance to vote for either Aeiou or chinomi is really interesting.

NINJA'D BY EVERYONE SAYING THE SAME THING /FLIPS VOLLEYBALL

http://kiyokon.tumblr.com

248Practice Match Mafia [Away Team Win] - Page 17 Empty Re: Practice Match Mafia [Away Team Win] Tue Feb 09, 2016 6:21 pm

Cure

Cure

So tiki was 12. Drandahl claimed he was going to pass to 12. Food for thought.

249Practice Match Mafia [Away Team Win] - Page 17 Empty Re: Practice Match Mafia [Away Team Win] Tue Feb 09, 2016 6:25 pm

Cure

Cure

ALSO tiki being maf lends credence to my theory that his first post was because of a mafia teammate telling him to post so he wouldn't get fosed for inactivity.

250Practice Match Mafia [Away Team Win] - Page 17 Empty Re: Practice Match Mafia [Away Team Win] Tue Feb 09, 2016 6:28 pm

high seraph

high seraph

me waiting for this rollover to happen:

Practice Match Mafia [Away Team Win] - Page 17 Tumblr_m93p75DoFY1rd5htqo1_500

i'm glad we managed to get a mafia out!!! i need to get some sleep before making a real post analyzing the situation but here's a short analysis about the situation: this is good situation. good volley

goodnight ;w;

251Practice Match Mafia [Away Team Win] - Page 17 Empty Re: Practice Match Mafia [Away Team Win] Tue Feb 09, 2016 6:29 pm

Cure

Cure

LUCAS THAT'S BASKETBALL NOT VOLLEYBALL

if tiki had someone telling him what to do, I think one or more of T3tsuya, Drandahl, and High Seraph are mafia.

252Practice Match Mafia [Away Team Win] - Page 17 Empty Re: Practice Match Mafia [Away Team Win] Tue Feb 09, 2016 6:30 pm

chinomi

chinomi

oh my fucking god

253Practice Match Mafia [Away Team Win] - Page 17 Empty Re: Practice Match Mafia [Away Team Win] Tue Feb 09, 2016 6:32 pm

ezzelin

ezzelin

Practice Match Mafia [Away Team Win] - Page 17 Tumblr_nng4yrSKho1teg9gko1_500

lucas pls can you at least get the sport right once

254Practice Match Mafia [Away Team Win] - Page 17 Empty Re: Practice Match Mafia [Away Team Win] Tue Feb 09, 2016 6:34 pm

Cure

Cure

I think between Vowels and Tiki, if both of them were mafia, it would be smarter for mafia to pile on Tiki because most of the votes on vowels were town. If they didn't vote Vowels, and she flipped town, everyone would look at who DIDN"T vote for her. If mafia instead bussed tiki and voted him, they could say WELL I WOULDn'T DO THAT TO MY OWN TEAMMATE SILLY.

Last edited by C☆r☆ on Tue Feb 09, 2016 6:34 pm; edited 1 time in total

255Practice Match Mafia [Away Team Win] - Page 17 Empty Re: Practice Match Mafia [Away Team Win] Tue Feb 09, 2016 6:34 pm

drandahl

drandahl

Yep, glad nobody passed to me. You could still read that as "mafia claiming to have passed to mafia," and I don't really have any defense against that reasoning. 12 is my favorite number (With an irl last name starting with "J" I would often be the 12th student in my classes growing up, so it just stuck as "My Number").

Saw your big post, Raie. Regarding the comments on me...

Regarding the T3t vote, I was willing to move my vote if given instruction by an established town. I mentioned this up front so we could coordinate votes comfortably.

And yeah, I know I've been a little quiet so far in terms of actual content. I'm not a person to be overwhelmed by numbers, but I have been too distracted to post a complete list of reads/thoughts on every player right now.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 17 of 52]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 34 ... 52  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum