Cry Wolf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cry Wolf

Cry Wolf is a brand new forum focused on the forum version of the deception game Mafia/Werewolves

Video Game UPick is over! Town Wins!
We now have a Discord Server!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Practice Match Mafia [Away Team Win]

+12
T3tsuya
Entelechy
Cure
Luxaria
Sammiya
Mr. Alice
nautilus
drandahl
ezzelin
chinomi
Rasei
Tiki The Troll
16 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 28 ... 52  Next

Go down  Message [Page 5 of 52]

61Practice Match Mafia [Away Team Win] - Page 5 Empty Re: Practice Match Mafia [Away Team Win] Mon Feb 08, 2016 6:18 pm

Ninfia

Ninfia
Admin

WHOOPS.

Sorry, host mistake, I added an extra pass. Give me 10 minutes to fix that.

I knew something was off, sorry guys.

wait false alarm. psyched myself out. continue as is.

Spoiler:

http://www.ninfia.tumblr.com

62Practice Match Mafia [Away Team Win] - Page 5 Empty Re: Practice Match Mafia [Away Team Win] Mon Feb 08, 2016 6:24 pm

Cure

Cure

k so it was passed to three (town) people.

this might be helpful for anyone who ended up passing last night (i did not).

[5:20:40 PM] Raie: I forget if you said it anywhere, I know we can't claim our own jersey number but can we say something like "I passed the ball to #4, so I know they're not mafia"
[5:20:53 PM] Raie: or are we not allowed to say anything
[5:21:04 PM] King Boo: hm
[5:21:09 PM] King Boo: I did not consider this.
[5:21:11 PM] Raie: OvO
[5:21:19 PM] Raie: theoretically people could then always pass to 4 because they know they're not mafia
[5:21:21 PM] Raie: but 4 cannot claim who they are
[5:21:24 PM] Raie: and 4 will eventually die
[5:21:27 PM] Raie: if people are always passing to them
[5:21:28 PM] Raie: and they're not mafia
[5:22:01 PM] King Boo: hmmmm yes you can say that

63Practice Match Mafia [Away Team Win] - Page 5 Empty Re: Practice Match Mafia [Away Team Win] Mon Feb 08, 2016 6:25 pm

Kiyoko

Kiyoko
Admin

Practice Match Mafia [Away Team Win] - Page 5 7ca65cebc5c389df812fe2a56a5deeae

GUYS GUYS GUYS GUYS GUYS

i did it i hit the ball

it came to me and i touched it WITH MY HANDS

and i passed it to #9

http://kiyokon.tumblr.com

64Practice Match Mafia [Away Team Win] - Page 5 Empty Re: Practice Match Mafia [Away Team Win] Mon Feb 08, 2016 6:26 pm

Cure

Cure

see: kiyo's post above.

though she could be lying. #9 can't come forward and say they did indeed have the ball.

more info from lovely host

[6:28:53 PM] Raie: if a spiker spikes the ball
[6:28:57 PM] Raie: are they pmed at all
[6:29:00 PM] Raie: or are they told they passed it
[6:29:10 PM] King Boo: the spikers are not aware they are spikers
[6:29:18 PM] Raie: so the third person spiker doesn't even know the ball came to them
[6:29:37 PM] King Boo: the spiker is told they passed the ball
[6:29:40 PM] Raie: okay ty
[6:29:42 PM] King Boo: yes

Last edited by C☆r☆ on Mon Feb 08, 2016 6:30 pm; edited 1 time in total

65Practice Match Mafia [Away Team Win] - Page 5 Empty Re: Practice Match Mafia [Away Team Win] Mon Feb 08, 2016 6:29 pm

Kiyoko

Kiyoko
Admin

Yeah, maf can fakeclaim having passed the ball. We can't claim our own jerseys but we can probably all just claim whether we got the ball or not and play logic puzzle with the counterclaims.

Also

[6:24:08 PM] Kiyo / 7♦: Also do you get a PM when you spike it or only when you pass it?
[6:24:14 PM] King Boo: only when you pass
[6:24:20 PM] King Boo: the spiker is not aware of their status

if that helps spec

66Practice Match Mafia [Away Team Win] - Page 5 Empty Re: Practice Match Mafia [Away Team Win] Mon Feb 08, 2016 6:30 pm

Cure

Cure

I literally just edited info into my post that is basically the same ast he info kiyo put in her post. based on her questions I'm inclined for now to think kiyo is probably town.

Last edited by C☆r☆ on Mon Feb 08, 2016 6:31 pm; edited 1 time in total

67Practice Match Mafia [Away Team Win] - Page 5 Empty Re: Practice Match Mafia [Away Team Win] Mon Feb 08, 2016 6:31 pm

Luxaria

Luxaria

You guys asked the same questions I just asked her. :E

I got a pass off in the night, and I passed it to #8.

68Practice Match Mafia [Away Team Win] - Page 5 Empty Re: Practice Match Mafia [Away Team Win] Mon Feb 08, 2016 6:32 pm

Cure

Cure

So, on that note: If either Kiyo or Lux is a spiker (and not lying), #8/9 would not have gotten the ball at all because it was spiked.

If everyone comes forward to claim passing, we should get four passing claims. I think mafia will probably not be super hasty about claiming passes because extra claims could out one of them.

69Practice Match Mafia [Away Team Win] - Page 5 Empty Re: Practice Match Mafia [Away Team Win] Mon Feb 08, 2016 6:34 pm

Kiyoko

Kiyoko
Admin

Practice Match Mafia [Away Team Win] - Page 5 I37QjUy CLAIMS

• Kiyoko -> #9
  • Luxaria -> #8

@Raie I think if either Lux or I were the spiker we wouldn't have gotten a PM at all. You only got a PM if your pass went through, I think? I just asked for clarification again you are correct

Last edited by ☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆ on Mon Feb 08, 2016 6:36 pm; edited 1 time in total

70Practice Match Mafia [Away Team Win] - Page 5 Empty Re: Practice Match Mafia [Away Team Win] Mon Feb 08, 2016 6:35 pm

Cure

Cure

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆ wrote:Practice Match Mafia [Away Team Win] - Page 5 I37QjUy CLAIMS

• Kiyoko -> #9
  • Luxaria -> #8

@Raie I think if either Lux or I were the spiker we wouldn't have gotten a PM at all. You only got a PM if your pass went through, I think?

See: my post above your spike-related post. Nelfia confirmed that if you spike the ball, you'll get a PM informing you that you passed it. You don't know you're a spiker, you just think you gave a normal pass.

71Practice Match Mafia [Away Team Win] - Page 5 Empty Re: Practice Match Mafia [Away Team Win] Mon Feb 08, 2016 6:36 pm

Luxaria

Luxaria

@ Kiyo

Yeah, that's what Ninfia seems to have confirmed with all three of us individually. I... I think the spiker doesn't actually get a pass so much as just spikes the ball down before receiving it. So it's...

Maf throw the ball -> Town #1 Passes (Receives PM) -> Town #2 Passes (Receives PM) -> Town #3 Passes (Receives PM) -> Town #4 Spikes (No PM)

I think?

Edit:

Oh wait I just saw what Cure said, uh... sec.

Last edited by Luxaria on Mon Feb 08, 2016 6:37 pm; edited 1 time in total

72Practice Match Mafia [Away Team Win] - Page 5 Empty Re: Practice Match Mafia [Away Team Win] Mon Feb 08, 2016 6:36 pm

Cure

Cure

The spiker gets a pm. They just believe they're passing the ball normally. Four people should have gotten PMs saying they passed the ball.
[6:37:06 PM] Raie: "The spiker gets a pm. They just believe they're passing the ball normally. Four people should have gotten PMs saying they passed the ball."
[6:37:07 PM] Raie: yes?
[6:37:22 PM] King Boo: that's what I did this phase yes, I'm going to clarify in thread

73Practice Match Mafia [Away Team Win] - Page 5 Empty Re: Practice Match Mafia [Away Team Win] Mon Feb 08, 2016 6:38 pm

Cure

Cure

maf -> town 1 -> town 2 -> town 3 (spiker) -> Thinks they're sending it to town 4 but it's really going back over the net.

74Practice Match Mafia [Away Team Win] - Page 5 Empty Re: Practice Match Mafia [Away Team Win] Mon Feb 08, 2016 6:39 pm

Kiyoko

Kiyoko
Admin

I just confirmed with Coach and what Raie is saying is correct. Spiker does get a PM, they're just not aware that they spiked it rather than passed it.

WHICH MEANS THAT I COULD HAVE SPIKED THE BALL.

I MAYBE SCORED THE POINT.

THERE IS A 1/4(?) CHANCE I AM AN ASSET TO THE TEAM

Practice Match Mafia [Away Team Win] - Page 5 87ddeb27c5c83660a88e56fc82b611e9

75Practice Match Mafia [Away Team Win] - Page 5 Empty Re: Practice Match Mafia [Away Team Win] Mon Feb 08, 2016 6:39 pm

Ninfia

Ninfia
Admin

as of this phase, the spiker was sent a PM and made aware they touched the ball, but got the same PM as all people who passed.

From this point forward I'm going to consider whether or not I'm going to do so in future night phases and make a decision before the night 1. I'm leaning towards not telling the spiker at this point.

sorry about the confusion, Working on ironing things out in the back end so it's as balanced as possible! This is also my first time hosting in about 8 or so years, so please bear with me. ;w;

http://www.ninfia.tumblr.com

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 5 of 52]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 28 ... 52  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum