Cry Wolf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cry Wolf

Cry Wolf is a brand new forum focused on the forum version of the deception game Mafia/Werewolves

Video Game UPick is over! Town Wins!
We now have a Discord Server!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Literary UPICK || Prologue - Chapter 6

+22
lulu
deo
angel★
Pan
Mr. Gerbear
Tiki The Troll
Kiyoko
Entelechy
nautilus
Rasei
T3tsuya
alcasync
Aeiou
Mr. Alice
Sammiya
ezzelin
plotstickers
high seraph
drandahl
Ninfia
Luxaria
Cure
26 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 28 ... 53, 54, 55, 56, 57, 58  Next

Go down  Message [Page 54 of 58]

796Literary UPICK || Prologue - Chapter 6 - Page 54 Empty Re: Literary UPICK || Prologue - Chapter 6 Sun Feb 28, 2016 9:13 pm

Ardonye

Ardonye

@CURE: IT'S TOO LITTLE, TOO LATE I RE-DID MY POST LIKE A BOSS

also I'm going to be absent for the rest of this phase now. I'm honestly really tired and feeling crap so I'll be taking a break to recharge my batteries for the next day phase.

DOGE OUT

Literary UPICK || Prologue - Chapter 6 - Page 54 Dog+Tired

http://ardonye.tumblr.com

797Literary UPICK || Prologue - Chapter 6 - Page 54 Empty Re: Literary UPICK || Prologue - Chapter 6 Sun Feb 28, 2016 9:14 pm

Cure

Cure

i call her luxiepop. i'm allowed to. i coined it actually. it's an affectionate nickname my brother and i have for her because she is our our adorable yet scandalous pet.

798Literary UPICK || Prologue - Chapter 6 - Page 54 Empty Re: Literary UPICK || Prologue - Chapter 6 Sun Feb 28, 2016 9:15 pm

Luxaria

Luxaria

You made fun of me

runs off crying

why'd you go poking around in my book on n0 anyway sobs

799Literary UPICK || Prologue - Chapter 6 - Page 54 Empty Re: Literary UPICK || Prologue - Chapter 6 Sun Feb 28, 2016 9:15 pm

Luxaria

Luxaria

NO IT'S NOT IT'S NOT A NAME THAT EVER EXISTED SHRIEKS SEND IT AWAY

800Literary UPICK || Prologue - Chapter 6 - Page 54 Empty Re: Literary UPICK || Prologue - Chapter 6 Sun Feb 28, 2016 9:49 pm

Five

Five

Luxaria wrote:You made fun of me

runs off crying

why'd you go poking around in my book on n0 anyway sobs
Because you were the first name on the list, dear Luxarina~.

801Literary UPICK || Prologue - Chapter 6 - Page 54 Empty Re: Literary UPICK || Prologue - Chapter 6 Sun Feb 28, 2016 9:54 pm

Luxaria

Luxaria

;~;

802Literary UPICK || Prologue - Chapter 6 - Page 54 Empty Re: Literary UPICK || Prologue - Chapter 6 Sun Feb 28, 2016 9:55 pm

Luxaria

Luxaria

Also, I saw your previous posts regarding your role and results. Is there anything I can help you with, or did you figure out all you needed?

803Literary UPICK || Prologue - Chapter 6 - Page 54 Empty Re: Literary UPICK || Prologue - Chapter 6 Sun Feb 28, 2016 10:11 pm

Five

Five

Luxaria wrote:Is there anything I can help you with
Let me, and nobody else, call you Luxxxiepop.

A bit less seriously, you're asking me questions, so now I'm even more 100% sure I'm interpreting my n0 results correctly.

804Literary UPICK || Prologue - Chapter 6 - Page 54 Empty Re: Literary UPICK || Prologue - Chapter 6 Sun Feb 28, 2016 10:17 pm

Luxaria

Luxaria

Fine, I will allow you that. But only if it's only one x.

You hear, everyone else?

And wait, does your role automatically tell you if one of the answers is false, or did you determine that one was false? Is one guaranteed to be false? Or?

I need to re-read what your conclusions were.

805Literary UPICK || Prologue - Chapter 6 - Page 54 Empty Re: Literary UPICK || Prologue - Chapter 6 Sun Feb 28, 2016 10:20 pm

Five

Five

Give me three x's and maybe I'll tell you.

Maybe not. Maybe I'd be better off keeping the specifics of my false results under my hat for the time being. Maybe I don't even have a hat. (I don't. It's 2016, and the only people who wear hats now are old ladies and terrible atheists.)

806Literary UPICK || Prologue - Chapter 6 - Page 54 Empty Re: Literary UPICK || Prologue - Chapter 6 Sun Feb 28, 2016 10:21 pm

lulu

lulu

luxiepop-senpai....... luxie-senpop...?

807Literary UPICK || Prologue - Chapter 6 - Page 54 Empty Re: Literary UPICK || Prologue - Chapter 6 Sun Feb 28, 2016 10:23 pm

Luxaria

Luxaria

I've never owned a hat.

And I was just curious, given that you apparently get to know scandalous details about myself.

Well, whichever.

Also, I wouldn't count out Lulu fighting off kangaroos. She does live in the land down under, after all.

EDIT: WHY IS THIS BECOMING A THING

808Literary UPICK || Prologue - Chapter 6 - Page 54 Empty Re: Literary UPICK || Prologue - Chapter 6 Sun Feb 28, 2016 10:27 pm

Five

Five

lulu wrote:luxiepop-senpai....... luxie-senpop...?
Excuse you, that delightful pet name is for my use only, or can you not read? Go and get your head punched off by a kangaroo. We both know you couldn't actually take one in a fight if you actually ended up in one. At best, you would drag it off into a cave for sexy times. Is that it? Are you a kangaroofucker, lulu? I won't judge. Sorry, I've been sidetracked. My point is you need to BACK OFF.

Isn't that right, Luxiepop?

809Literary UPICK || Prologue - Chapter 6 - Page 54 Empty Re: Literary UPICK || Prologue - Chapter 6 Sun Feb 28, 2016 10:35 pm

Luxaria

Luxaria

S-sure ;w;

810Literary UPICK || Prologue - Chapter 6 - Page 54 Empty Re: Literary UPICK || Prologue - Chapter 6 Sun Feb 28, 2016 11:07 pm

Tiki The Troll

Tiki The Troll

This was bad. I had my doubts that Mr. Alice was on the Mafia, and that now seemed confirmed. We were also informed that the numbers had not chasnged from the presumed loss of Nautilus. But most of all...with no place to hide, how would I ensure my safety for the night?

I could only hope that someone would protect me for a change.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 54 of 58]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 28 ... 53, 54, 55, 56, 57, 58  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum