Cry Wolf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cry Wolf

Cry Wolf is a brand new forum focused on the forum version of the deception game Mafia/Werewolves

Video Game UPick is over! Town Wins!
We now have a Discord Server!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Literary UPICK || Prologue - Chapter 6

+22
lulu
deo
angel★
Pan
Mr. Gerbear
Tiki The Troll
Kiyoko
Entelechy
nautilus
Rasei
T3tsuya
alcasync
Aeiou
Mr. Alice
Sammiya
ezzelin
plotstickers
high seraph
drandahl
Ninfia
Luxaria
Cure
26 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 28 ... 52, 53, 54 ... 58  Next

Go down  Message [Page 53 of 58]

781Literary UPICK || Prologue - Chapter 6 - Page 53 Empty Re: Literary UPICK || Prologue - Chapter 6 Sun Feb 28, 2016 8:34 pm

eleni

eleni

ahhh nooooo Blaire!!!! ;______;

PAGETOP WHY...

782Literary UPICK || Prologue - Chapter 6 - Page 53 Empty Re: Literary UPICK || Prologue - Chapter 6 Sun Feb 28, 2016 8:35 pm

Kiyoko

Kiyoko
Admin

You're welcome to post.

Also so that nobody is alarmed, the thread splits automatically at 1000 posts, so we may need to do a completely normal non-role-related manual thread split some time within the next phases or two so that it breaks on a rollover and not some random post.

http://kiyokon.tumblr.com

783Literary UPICK || Prologue - Chapter 6 - Page 53 Empty Re: Literary UPICK || Prologue - Chapter 6 Sun Feb 28, 2016 8:57 pm

high seraph

high seraph

well that was shitty. If every thread had at least one mafia in them, then I'd say thread alpha had chinomi. I have literally nothing to support this claim tbh, except for the fact that I'm town and I believe that five and rasei are town too so yeah. idk man. sorry.

lulu wrote:lucas, can you confirm that your ability can only be used on dead players?
umm if you mean like, prove to you guys that I can only target dead players then... no. But I mean, I did reveal role info for nautilus after she died, so I guess that's proof? And if I'm not stunned, killed or redirected, I'll look into Blaire's role now (I will probably be prevented from doing it tho... maybe eleni could help me by redirecting actions targeted at me to herself but idk this is gonna get really wifomy and i don't like it).

for what is worth I think Blaire really was town lmao, but maybe I'll be able to bring you guys more info next phase. I'm reallly regretting outing the nautilus info so soon but what's done is done.

also i would like to point out that i'm really glad that both the game and my pc are no longer possessed by the house

784Literary UPICK || Prologue - Chapter 6 - Page 53 Empty Re: Literary UPICK || Prologue - Chapter 6 Sun Feb 28, 2016 9:00 pm

lulu

lulu

@lucas
i mean i just wanted to confirm that your role is definitely "you can act on dead players in order to receive information on them", because nautilus's death isn't showing up on the ratio

785Literary UPICK || Prologue - Chapter 6 - Page 53 Empty Re: Literary UPICK || Prologue - Chapter 6 Sun Feb 28, 2016 9:01 pm

Ardonye

Ardonye

I just woke up.

I can't quote my own post since thread is locked so I had to re-make all these hyperlinks UGHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Anyway since the thread got merged, I had to update some links.

THING I MADE FOR LUCAS wrote:ACTIONS N0
Sammiya was jailed. (lulu)
ՂՂԶՐՐՐՐᑞ ᒢᔟᕶᕶ ᗲ৩৩৭〰ԴԴԴձձլ (Mr. Alice)
alcasync was jailed. (MYSTERY JAILER who is 99% maf)
high seraph was stunned. (Rasei's stun)
chinomi was stunned.
eleni was targeted for a kill but it failed. (T3tsuya was original NK target, that was redirected, OR WAS HE????)

eleni acted on T3t N0, but appeared to have acted on lulu N0 according to Aeiou.
Pan received a message.
Mr. Alice/Codex Seraphinianus acted on lulu N0.

ACTIONS N1
lulu was jailed. (done by, we presume, mafia jailer)
৩Ꮱ১؏ԼԼԼԳ ⶅⷛⷛⷛᎧᏪᏪנ (Mr. Alice)
Rasei was stunned. (sent a stun on Ninfia, but failed)
ezzelin was stunned. (not Rasei's stun)
Ninfia the neutral was killed. (mafia NK)

Aeiou was watching lulu N0 and N1.
Five acted on lulu N1.
alcasync acted on nautilus.

ACTIONS N2
eleni was jailed. (might have been lulu's jail re-directed off Ardonye)
lulu was jailed. (self-jail?, more evidence here, Ardonye was lulu's original target? THEN WHO WAS JAIL)
Five was stunned.
Aeiou was stunned. (Rasei)
lulu was targeted for a kill, but it failed. (mafia NK)
~A LOT OF GIBBERISH~ (Mr. Alice)
Tiki the Troll single-handedly fought off all the mafia and protected the town. (obviously Tiki)

eleni targeted Ardonye last night.
ezzelin received a message
@lulu: didn't nautilus say her death would be obscured though??? I assume this is part of it
nautilus wrote:The way my role PM is split up is that half of it is the Navidson Record, which has a scene that implies that my house is like schrodinger's cat (?) and I presume this means that something about my rollover flip is going to be either inaccurate or missing
high seraph wrote:I really think she didn't know exactly what would happen. And I don't know exactly how this works either, even though I've read her role like fifty times. FYI, her role is so weird it has around 1000 words, about 35~ of which are actual role instructions.

Edit: I missed 1 link, just fixed that.
Edit2: Updated some more stuff.
Edit3: THESE EDITS JUST KEEP ON COMING

Last edited by Ardonye on Sun Feb 28, 2016 9:10 pm; edited 3 times in total

http://ardonye.tumblr.com

786Literary UPICK || Prologue - Chapter 6 - Page 53 Empty Re: Literary UPICK || Prologue - Chapter 6 Sun Feb 28, 2016 9:02 pm

Luxaria

Luxaria

N0 Rollover (Post #225 on page 15 in case the hosts are lame and edit this too, considering they edited out the links on the front page).

Starting ratio was 6M:16T:2N

Ninfia died. Neutral.
Mitsu died.
Blaire died. Town.

Ratio is now 6M:15T:1N

frown.

edit: lulu beat me to it, god damnit

787Literary UPICK || Prologue - Chapter 6 - Page 53 Empty Re: Literary UPICK || Prologue - Chapter 6 Sun Feb 28, 2016 9:04 pm

Kiyoko

Kiyoko
Admin

The front page links are not edited out and you can still see them in the bbcode, please stop accusing us of things that we haven't done. uvu

http://kiyokon.tumblr.com

788Literary UPICK || Prologue - Chapter 6 - Page 53 Empty Re: Literary UPICK || Prologue - Chapter 6 Sun Feb 28, 2016 9:07 pm

Luxaria

Luxaria

I see the bbcode after attempting to quote the post, but that doesn't change the fact that the links aren't working it's all zalgo's fault you can undo this blight upon the thread why do you hate us so much what did we do that led us down this forsaken path.

789Literary UPICK || Prologue - Chapter 6 - Page 53 Empty Re: Literary UPICK || Prologue - Chapter 6 Sun Feb 28, 2016 9:07 pm

Cure

Cure

OvO I can click on every single link I'm not sure what's wrong with your browser, Luxxxiepop.

790Literary UPICK || Prologue - Chapter 6 - Page 53 Empty Re: Literary UPICK || Prologue - Chapter 6 Sun Feb 28, 2016 9:11 pm

Luxaria

Luxaria

I SWEAR THAT ONLY THE CHAPTER 6 LINK IS WORKING. THE OTHERS DO NOT WORK.

SHRIEKS

791Literary UPICK || Prologue - Chapter 6 - Page 53 Empty Re: Literary UPICK || Prologue - Chapter 6 Sun Feb 28, 2016 9:11 pm

Cure

Cure

HELLO FRIENDS. TO MAKE IT EASIER ON EVERYONE, THE MEOWSR IS GOING TO UNLOCK ALL THE PATHETIC DEAD TIMELINES THAT DIDN'T MAKE THE CUT BECAUSE THEY WERE VASTLY INFERIOR TO THE MASTER TIMELINE OF THREAD ALPHA IN ORDER TO MAKE IT EASIER ON EVERYONE IF THEY WANT TO QUOTE A POST FROM ANY OF THOSE THREADS. PLEASE DO NOT MAKE NEW POSTS IN ANY OF THEM AS THEY ARE DEAD TIMELINES AND BASICALLY TRASH. THANKS.

792Literary UPICK || Prologue - Chapter 6 - Page 53 Empty Re: Literary UPICK || Prologue - Chapter 6 Sun Feb 28, 2016 9:11 pm

Five

Five

Whoa! Can I call you "Luxxxiepop" too?

793Literary UPICK || Prologue - Chapter 6 - Page 53 Empty Re: Literary UPICK || Prologue - Chapter 6 Sun Feb 28, 2016 9:11 pm

Luxaria

Luxaria

No.

794Literary UPICK || Prologue - Chapter 6 - Page 53 Empty Re: Literary UPICK || Prologue - Chapter 6 Sun Feb 28, 2016 9:12 pm

Luxaria

Luxaria

NO ONE CAN CALL ME THAT, ACTUALLY.

795Literary UPICK || Prologue - Chapter 6 - Page 53 Empty Re: Literary UPICK || Prologue - Chapter 6 Sun Feb 28, 2016 9:12 pm

Five

Five

Why are you so mean to me, Luxiekins?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 53 of 58]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 28 ... 52, 53, 54 ... 58  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum