Cry Wolf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cry Wolf

Cry Wolf is a brand new forum focused on the forum version of the deception game Mafia/Werewolves

Video Game UPick is over! Town Wins!
We now have a Discord Server!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Literary UPICK || Prologue - Chapter 6

+22
lulu
deo
angel★
Pan
Mr. Gerbear
Tiki The Troll
Kiyoko
Entelechy
nautilus
Rasei
T3tsuya
alcasync
Aeiou
Mr. Alice
Sammiya
ezzelin
plotstickers
high seraph
drandahl
Ninfia
Luxaria
Cure
26 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 29 ... 54, 55, 56, 57, 58  Next

Go down  Message [Page 55 of 58]

811Literary UPICK || Prologue - Chapter 6 - Page 55 Empty Re: Literary UPICK || Prologue - Chapter 6 Sun Feb 28, 2016 11:13 pm

chinomi

chinomi

a reflection of mechanical things, grinding gears, firewire.
titanium shield.
sunrise.
sunset.
the shield protects me from all weapons.

812Literary UPICK || Prologue - Chapter 6 - Page 55 Empty Re: Literary UPICK || Prologue - Chapter 6 Sun Feb 28, 2016 11:17 pm

chinomi

chinomi

im gomen blaire i started the votes on you didnt i

813Literary UPICK || Prologue - Chapter 6 - Page 55 Empty Re: Literary UPICK || Prologue - Chapter 6 Sun Feb 28, 2016 11:18 pm

plotstickers

plotstickers

Goodbye, Blaire. ;____; /squints at the ratio

I am going to slowly continue gathering notes on Gakuen S2 girlfriend and everyone else over the next two phases. Hopefully it won't take me forever since I took ages even on a weekend. @_@

Is Lux a luxurious Popsicle? A take on Tootsie Pop? Some kind of soda?

/polishes Chi's shield???

814Literary UPICK || Prologue - Chapter 6 - Page 55 Empty Re: Literary UPICK || Prologue - Chapter 6 Sun Feb 28, 2016 11:25 pm

Cure

Cure

she's a lollipop

815Literary UPICK || Prologue - Chapter 6 - Page 55 Empty Re: Literary UPICK || Prologue - Chapter 6 Sun Feb 28, 2016 11:47 pm

T3tsuya

T3tsuya

I am immediately and violently suspicious of everyone who allowed Blaire to die in Timeline Alpha. She had nothing but open information and her role was in line with everything we established. Everything. Rasei was just happy to leave the vote there along with Chinomi and high seraph.

I still don't think high seraph is maf. The boy is slow, is all. He is a simple lad. But Rasei is literally number 1 in my book right now.

Discuss.

816Literary UPICK || Prologue - Chapter 6 - Page 55 Empty Re: Literary UPICK || Prologue - Chapter 6 Sun Feb 28, 2016 11:58 pm

Five

Five

Luxaria wrote:S-sure ;w;
So cute. Cute as a button, I'd go so far as to venture to say. Sweet like a sugary lollipop. And tender like slow-cooked barbecue ribs.

If there's a town reviver, Blaire might be a pretty cool target, since a cleared driver can cause some real trouble for the mafia by driving themself with other people. By now, this is a thing both lulu and I have said. And another thing that didn't occur to me until just now, but that I don't believe I've seen mentioned yet--T3t claimed to have been entered into a story-writing contest early on in the game. Is there a single book among us who thinks it possible that this wasn't the work of Ninfia? I'd not given it much of any thought yet, but it's obvious, isn't it?

I agree with T3t about Zura, but this should come as no surprise after voicing roughly the exact same suspicions last phase and voting on them. Evidently, I was the only one in that thread who wasn't down with that lynch aside from poor Blaire herself. What say you, Zura, chinomi?

817Literary UPICK || Prologue - Chapter 6 - Page 55 Empty Re: Literary UPICK || Prologue - Chapter 6 Mon Feb 29, 2016 1:04 am

lulu

lulu

going to re-iterate the following until it's debunked for whatever reason

lulu wrote:i should point out rasei has not yet been counterclaimed as town stunner.

maybe it's possible that rasei is maf and is the only dedicated stunner in the entire game (that is, all the town stuns are passives), but there's no way for maf to have known that when they had her claim. if she is maf and claimed, it would be incredibly easy for a town dedicated stunner to lead a lynch on her.

edit: to be clear, this isn't just directionless speculation, i think it's highly unlikely she's mafia

the only reason a mafia rasei would've claimed stunner on d2 is if mafia had reason to believe that they had the only dedicated stunning role in the game, which is highly unlikely because rasei got stunned n1.

- i still think high seraph is maf but that is a gut feeling read
- i don't feel strongly about my town chinomi read so i'm open to lynching her whenever

@five
is there a reason you don't suspect high seraph anymore when you were FOSing him last phase and he also voted on mr blaire

818Literary UPICK || Prologue - Chapter 6 - Page 55 Empty Re: Literary UPICK || Prologue - Chapter 6 Mon Feb 29, 2016 1:24 am

Aeiou

Aeiou

What if they think there are two town stunner? I feel like there might be valid reason to not counter claim honestly. I'm on my phone atm but werent there supposedly three three stunner? I just feel like that is very assumptious of you

I'm mostly concerned that it would make sense to stun me on a night they would send in a kill on you so I couldn't reveal the NK senders role. Not to mention her reasoning didn't make a whole lot of sense to me? And on top of that she never really responded when I asked about it.

819Literary UPICK || Prologue - Chapter 6 - Page 55 Empty Re: Literary UPICK || Prologue - Chapter 6 Mon Feb 29, 2016 1:52 am

lulu

lulu

i typed up a response but then realised it's stupid to argue on someone else's behalf... i don't believe rasei's mafia but i'd like to see her defence.

820Literary UPICK || Prologue - Chapter 6 - Page 55 Empty Re: Literary UPICK || Prologue - Chapter 6 Mon Feb 29, 2016 1:53 am

Pan

Pan

sup, it's 5am and im trying to find a human death knight to shower with petals, there are not three town stunners

http://malafight.tumblr.com

821Literary UPICK || Prologue - Chapter 6 - Page 55 Empty Re: Literary UPICK || Prologue - Chapter 6 Mon Feb 29, 2016 2:28 am

Sammiya

Sammiya
Admin

BLAIRE WHY.

Though... I doubt Rasei's mafia?? She felt like she was in a rush, and I guess considered that Lucas was least likely to be mafia.

No one has counter-claimed her as being the town stunner yet, and given the point in the game it is I imagine that if she wasn't there would be a counter claim by now.

Literary UPICK || Prologue - Chapter 6 - Page 55 Latest?cb=20110130013011

https://crywolf.rpg-board.net

822Literary UPICK || Prologue - Chapter 6 - Page 55 Empty Re: Literary UPICK || Prologue - Chapter 6 Mon Feb 29, 2016 5:00 am

high seraph

high seraph

high seraph wrote:also i would like to point out that i'm really glad that both the game and my pc are no longer possessed by the house

you guys have no idea how glad i am that this post still says house wow

@ T3t, I stand in the same spot as lulu tbh. Also yeah, I am really sorry for letting Blaire get lynched after she made an effort to claim a role that we were all pretty certain was town by this point. Tbh I was kinda pissed off and not entirely with my head in the game because of the weird shenanigans like my post suddenly getting obscured + pc blowing up all of a sudden. Blaire's claim just came a little too late for me, if it had happened earlier in the phase I would probably have switched my vote.

(altho, actually, I'm not sure if I really would, because I wouldn't have liked a situation of a chi vs Rasei tie, since I don't want to risk killing the goddamn town stunner right)

Ardonye wrote:
nautilus wrote:The way my role PM is split up is that half of it is the Navidson Record, which has a scene that implies that my house is like schrodinger's cat (?) and I presume this means that something about my rollover flip is going to be either inaccurate or missing
high seraph wrote:I really think she didn't know exactly what would happen. And I don't know exactly how this works either, even though I've read her role like fifty times. FYI, her role is so weird it has around 1000 words, about 35~ of which are actual role instructions.

Yes, this is related to the part of her role that says it's impossible to determine, with 100% certainty, that nautilus is dead. That part of her role has a footnote referring to a work by Jeremiah Holdstead's "Schroedinger's House". I googled it and I guess it's a fake thing? But... we really don't need to keep worrying about nautilus's role, we should just... let it go. She was town. Her lynch sucked. I feel guilty for continuously lynching townies this game like what is up with me I won that Thine Heart Be True achievement in the last main game this isn't cool.

Anyway, yeah, I'll be investigating Blaire's role next because idk, I don't think she actually said what ther role did? ???/ I might have missed it. And anyway, that's the only role I can investigate besides Ninfia's which is... completely useless to us unless we're scared of what Pan could be?? and? want to verify? ?? idk man I'll probably be fuckin dead this phase I'm sorry

823Literary UPICK || Prologue - Chapter 6 - Page 55 Empty Re: Literary UPICK || Prologue - Chapter 6 Mon Feb 29, 2016 5:28 am

high seraph

high seraph

here's a list with (hopefully) all claims ever made in this game:

claims:

People who I have zero notes on: drandahl, plot, entelechy, gerry. Do you guys have anything you'd like to say, like your opinions on the remaning players or idk anything?  ?? that you'd like to say??? hello.

Well, to be fair, Sammiya, ezzelin, angel and deo are a few ppl who I know too little about too and I wouldn't mind if they spoke up a little bit more too (ezz not so much actually I just... have a little trouble reading her posts even tho they're awesome lmao srry).

atm I'm most suspcious of T3t, alca, deo and chi. T3t and alca have been acting differently from most games I've played with them, and deo is just being... kind of w e ird... my suspicion on chi, though, operates solely on the idea that every thread had at least one mafia.

824Literary UPICK || Prologue - Chapter 6 - Page 55 Empty Re: Literary UPICK || Prologue - Chapter 6 Mon Feb 29, 2016 6:05 am

Ardonye

Ardonye

@Lucas: uh I didn't realize how my words would sound at the time, but that's not a claim on the ability to scramble actions or anything.

The reason why I said that was because I knew with absolute certainty that my night action went through to the person I targeted. That's all.

http://ardonye.tumblr.com

825Literary UPICK || Prologue - Chapter 6 - Page 55 Empty Re: Literary UPICK || Prologue - Chapter 6 Mon Feb 29, 2016 8:39 am

high seraph

high seraph

oh ok. that's cool.

tbh when i saw that post i was like "wow are we really claiming this early wow mariya calm down wow" but then nobody payed any mind to your comment and i felt kinda like that weird guy at the party who pays a lot of attention to a post that apparently nobody else cared about. anyway. so i was like looking at my notes and i was like "hmm do i share this" and then i was like "yeah" and then i, like, just shared it man its up there in the claims list which is cool

i'm glad you're not the scramble role. burn all scramblers tbh.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 55 of 58]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 29 ... 54, 55, 56, 57, 58  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum