Cry Wolf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cry Wolf

Cry Wolf is a brand new forum focused on the forum version of the deception game Mafia/Werewolves

Video Game UPick is over! Town Wins!
We now have a Discord Server!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Literary UPICK || Chapters 7-16

+20
eleni
ezzelin
alcasync
Aeiou
high seraph
Tiki The Troll
Kiyoko
Ardonye
T3tsuya
Sammiya
deo
plotstickers
Mr. Gerbear
angel★
drandahl
chinomi
lulu
Rasei
Pan
Cure
24 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 35 ... 60  Next

Go down  Message [Page 11 of 60]

151Literary UPICK || Chapters 7-16 - Page 11 Empty Re: Literary UPICK || Chapters 7-16 Wed Mar 02, 2016 11:49 am

Luxaria

Luxaria

Lucas, that's actually pretty remarkable.

I wonder if these can be cross-referenced with N0's hint at all regarding series. Sabriel (I'm 50% through it--it's interesting) is fantasy, so if they acted on N0 they could be one of the fantasy listings.

Unrelated:

Vote: plotstickers

If she says something to change my mind, of the people up for vote I'd swap to Duck or drandahl (though less inclined to follow Gerry's vote), if not one of the people I indicated in my earlier post. Going to re-read what eleni said on ezz, too.

152Literary UPICK || Chapters 7-16 - Page 11 Empty Re: Literary UPICK || Chapters 7-16 Wed Mar 02, 2016 11:52 am

Cure

Cure

Literary UPICK || Chapters 7-16 - Page 11 Ie6MZja

VOTES

DRANDAHL vs. Deo

LULU vs. Luxaria

HIGH SERAPH vs. Plotstickers

ALCASYNC vs. Entelechy

ELENI vs. ezzelin

ARDONYE vs. drandahl

RASEI vs. Plotstickers

MR. GERBEAR vs. drandahl

LUXARIA vs. Plotstickers
TOTALS

PLOTSTICKERS III

DRANDAHL II

LUXARIA I

ENTELECHY I

EZZELIN I

153Literary UPICK || Chapters 7-16 - Page 11 Empty Re: Literary UPICK || Chapters 7-16 Wed Mar 02, 2016 12:02 pm

high seraph

high seraph

th-thank u luxxxie-senpai ;w;

Also!!! If you traslate the hex code 0x641264F145A4312 to text, the result is "A&OZC". I have no idea what this means atm, but I don't think the solution is as simple as that either?? hmmm

also t3t warned everyone that his post was incoming and it never came. rude tbh

154Literary UPICK || Chapters 7-16 - Page 11 Empty Re: Literary UPICK || Chapters 7-16 Wed Mar 02, 2016 12:11 pm

Tiki The Troll

Tiki The Troll

And yeah, for whatever reason, I thought role action was specified in the LoZ role text, even after double checking it last night...though, last night I was in a very bad state of mind, and really beat, so i can see why I'd misread it.

But yeah, good clarification.

155Literary UPICK || Chapters 7-16 - Page 11 Empty Re: Literary UPICK || Chapters 7-16 Wed Mar 02, 2016 12:13 pm

eleni

eleni

*__* you're all amazing how did you even identify almost all of the books

Tiki, your quirk really reminds me of Bartimaeus from the Bartimaeus Sequence omg (his snark + footnotes)...

and ty for clarifying!! i missed that ezz was stunned before, my bad. that being said, i am still kind of suspicious of her just based on lack of spec so far. but iirc she also hasn't been feeling too well, so that's understandable.

i may unvote later based on drandahl's and plot's defenses- will be in and out of the thread.

156Literary UPICK || Chapters 7-16 - Page 11 Empty Re: Literary UPICK || Chapters 7-16 Wed Mar 02, 2016 12:15 pm

Cure

Cure

high seraph wrote:
also t3t warned everyone that his post was incoming and it never came. rude tbh

he's a known liar that preys on awkward cinnamon rolls. be very careful of falling into his trap, lucas

157Literary UPICK || Chapters 7-16 - Page 11 Empty Re: Literary UPICK || Chapters 7-16 Wed Mar 02, 2016 12:17 pm

drandahl

drandahl

Before this collects attention from people who are too busy to read/backread:

I wanted information quickly from Deo. I feel like I was clear about that, and I definitely unvoted as soon as I got a response. We didn't even know he was the owner of that ability yet. This was in no way a FoS.

Walking back to the office from lunch.

Last edited by drandahl on Wed Mar 02, 2016 12:22 pm; edited 1 time in total

158Literary UPICK || Chapters 7-16 - Page 11 Empty Re: Literary UPICK || Chapters 7-16 Wed Mar 02, 2016 12:21 pm

Tiki The Troll

Tiki The Troll

eleni wrote:*__* you're all amazing how did you even identify almost all of the books

Thank you. I did nothing, but i shall take all the credit.

Tiki, your quirk really reminds me of Bartimaeus from the Bartimaeus Sequence omg (his snark + footnotes)...

Hmm, haven't heard of that one before. But something that might serve as a hint for others, in my book there are essentially two narrators: a man who wrote memoirs he never published, and a woman he knows, who happened to find these memoirs fir intellectual, and historical purposes (and because she thought it would be funny), who provides background entries from other sources at the start of every chapter, and fills in other info via footnotes.

Both of these characters are great.

159Literary UPICK || Chapters 7-16 - Page 11 Empty Re: Literary UPICK || Chapters 7-16 Wed Mar 02, 2016 12:27 pm

Kiyoko

Kiyoko
Admin

The Bartimaeus no-longer-a-trilogy (or so I heard) is one of my favorite fantasy series.

Also so that this post is useful, the owlhosr will be absent during the latter half of this phase, so for convenience, please CC me for any game-related PMs. I'll switch myself to visible on Skype for time-sensitive questions.

http://kiyokon.tumblr.com

160Literary UPICK || Chapters 7-16 - Page 11 Empty Re: Literary UPICK || Chapters 7-16 Wed Mar 02, 2016 12:36 pm

high seraph

high seraph

i had two questions for the hosrs that I posted earlier:

high seraph wrote:@ hosrs is there a reason for the inexistence of a ratio on the intermission?? or is it just a formatting preference????? I suppose the current ratio should be 6M:13T:1N, right?
high seraph wrote:@hosrs, if someone is jailed/stunned twice in the same phase, would it show up twice?

... and ftr I do find Gerry's vote on drandahl to be really really reALLY sketchy

161Literary UPICK || Chapters 7-16 - Page 11 Empty Re: Literary UPICK || Chapters 7-16 Wed Mar 02, 2016 12:42 pm

Cure

Cure

yes that is the ratio and also yes.

hoot.

162Literary UPICK || Chapters 7-16 - Page 11 Empty Re: Literary UPICK || Chapters 7-16 Wed Mar 02, 2016 12:45 pm

high seraph

high seraph

thanks u raie <3

Ardonye wrote:some ideas on what happened to n3 jail:
- same person was jailed by both jailers? both stuns should have showed up
- forgot to send their night action
- jailer was incapacitated incorrect; only Rasei and Tiki were incapacitated
- mafia jail was x number of uses
- rollover editing ability in play? unlikely bc someone would have seen rollover before the edit could have been made

hmmmmm

i need to step away from this thread and get a life jfc

163Literary UPICK || Chapters 7-16 - Page 11 Empty Re: Literary UPICK || Chapters 7-16 Wed Mar 02, 2016 1:01 pm

eleni

eleni

lmao Tiki. welp i still have no idea what your book is, but i'm sure someone more well-read than me would be able to identify it o/

!!! someone else who knows the Bartimaeus series!! it is absolutely amazing and i want to re-read them all now

hmm, i do feel like if maf has a jailer and that person wouldn't be able to send in their action that phase, the hosrs would allow a teammate to do so for them. so i feel like option #2 above is unlikely, though still possible!

164Literary UPICK || Chapters 7-16 - Page 11 Empty Re: Literary UPICK || Chapters 7-16 Wed Mar 02, 2016 1:11 pm

drandahl

drandahl

high seraph wrote:Literary UPICK || Chapters 7-16 - Page 11 Ch7hin10

Literary UPICK || Chapters 7-16 - Page 11 17571564

Top-right.

165Literary UPICK || Chapters 7-16 - Page 11 Empty Re: Literary UPICK || Chapters 7-16 Wed Mar 02, 2016 1:14 pm

drandahl

drandahl

high seraph wrote:Literary UPICK || Chapters 7-16 - Page 11 Ch7hin10

Literary UPICK || Chapters 7-16 - Page 11 4948

Second column, second row.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 11 of 60]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 35 ... 60  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum