Cry Wolf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cry Wolf

Cry Wolf is a brand new forum focused on the forum version of the deception game Mafia/Werewolves

Video Game UPick is over! Town Wins!
We now have a Discord Server!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Literary UPICK || Chapters 7-16

+20
eleni
ezzelin
alcasync
Aeiou
high seraph
Tiki The Troll
Kiyoko
Ardonye
T3tsuya
Sammiya
deo
plotstickers
Mr. Gerbear
angel★
drandahl
chinomi
lulu
Rasei
Pan
Cure
24 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 41 ... 60  Next

Go down  Message [Page 22 of 60]

316Literary UPICK || Chapters 7-16 - Page 22 Empty Re: Literary UPICK || Chapters 7-16 Wed Mar 02, 2016 9:01 pm

Ardonye

Ardonye

Pan wrote:my alignment is now "cute individuals asking me nicely to do things" anyone want me to smack someone with a pillow
Literary UPICK || Chapters 7-16 - Page 22 1.1260648449.cute-begging-dog

please feed me

edit;WHY DID THIS PAGE TOP

Last edited by Ardonye on Wed Mar 02, 2016 9:01 pm; edited 1 time in total

http://ardonye.tumblr.com

317Literary UPICK || Chapters 7-16 - Page 22 Empty Re: Literary UPICK || Chapters 7-16 Wed Mar 02, 2016 9:01 pm

T3tsuya

T3tsuya

Mr. Gerbear wrote:For the record.......

I had to stop the lynch to get this info. I take responsibility for this.

Gomen

WHY

GOD

DID YOU DO THAT

318Literary UPICK || Chapters 7-16 - Page 22 Empty Re: Literary UPICK || Chapters 7-16 Wed Mar 02, 2016 9:01 pm

Kiyoko

Kiyoko
Admin

I have told a few dead players about this but I guess I'll make it official.

In addition to hints about who's been acting, every rollover also has a hint about a specific published work that is not any player's role in this game. (It's the same work across all rollovers.)

Everyone who can guess the name and author of the work and PM it to me gets a star. Dead people can participate. People who aren't even playing this game can participate. If you get the answer, please don't tell anyone else and don't give hints about the clues.

Have fun.

http://kiyokon.tumblr.com

319Literary UPICK || Chapters 7-16 - Page 22 Empty Re: Literary UPICK || Chapters 7-16 Wed Mar 02, 2016 9:05 pm

Pan

Pan

Ardonye wrote:
Pan wrote:my alignment is now "cute individuals asking me nicely to do things" anyone want me to smack someone with a pillow
Literary UPICK || Chapters 7-16 - Page 22 1.1260648449.cute-begging-dog

please feed me

edit;WHY DID THIS PAGE TOP

[gives the pupper a steak and a pat]

http://malafight.tumblr.com

320Literary UPICK || Chapters 7-16 - Page 22 Empty Re: Literary UPICK || Chapters 7-16 Wed Mar 02, 2016 9:09 pm

Rasei

Rasei

*bats eyes cutely at Pan*
Can you hit Gerbear over the head for me, please?

321Literary UPICK || Chapters 7-16 - Page 22 Empty Re: Literary UPICK || Chapters 7-16 Wed Mar 02, 2016 9:17 pm

Mr. Gerbear

Mr. Gerbear

Tbqh I did it mostly because idk when I can be online during rollover again lol but also because I knew I'd get information from it anyway. Besides, there were a few who had concerns about the lynch anyway so I was like *shrug*

322Literary UPICK || Chapters 7-16 - Page 22 Empty Re: Literary UPICK || Chapters 7-16 Wed Mar 02, 2016 9:47 pm

T3tsuya

T3tsuya

Mr. Gerbear wrote:Tbqh I did it mostly because idk when I can be online during rollover again lol but also because I knew I'd get information from it anyway. Besides, there were a few who had concerns about the lynch anyway so I was like *shrug*

This was the biggest single gap between first and second lynch place almost, if not actually the biggest, in the entire game.

It was definitive.

I don't really know what to feel about this one.

I would like to hear from who shot at plot and why they did it. Because how plot has been using her ability has been very mafia-aligned and this entire situation reeks.

323Literary UPICK || Chapters 7-16 - Page 22 Empty Re: Literary UPICK || Chapters 7-16 Wed Mar 02, 2016 9:55 pm

Pan

Pan

Zura wrote:*bats eyes cutely at Pan*
Can you hit Gerbear over the head for me, please?

i have a pillow and it would be entirely ineffectual but as u wish my darling

http://malafight.tumblr.com

324Literary UPICK || Chapters 7-16 - Page 22 Empty Re: Literary UPICK || Chapters 7-16 Wed Mar 02, 2016 9:56 pm

Luxaria

Luxaria

T3tsuya wrote:I would like to hear from who shot at plot and why they did it. Because how plot has been using her ability has been very mafia-aligned and this entire situation reeks.

+1

There's no mention of the post-eating being random. To my knowledge, it's targeted too many big speculation posts for it to be coincidence.

I have no idea why we would need to halt a near unanimous lynch and waste a day phase when we have player(s) that can act as morticians.

Gerry, what is your role exactly? Maybe you claimed it already. Double-checking.

Edit: Wait hold on.

If Plot had already been shot and used up her supposed killproof, then why would she think she was not going to die in the following lynch, as her spec post claims? Also, Gerry didn't mention any second killproof, so she would have no reason to think she wouldn't die unless she had no idea her killproof had been used up?

I feel like the hosrs would PM her such a thing? Even if she missed the intermission? Unless it was fake?

Either I'm missing something or this isn't adding up.

325Literary UPICK || Chapters 7-16 - Page 22 Empty Re: Literary UPICK || Chapters 7-16 Wed Mar 02, 2016 10:02 pm

Mr. Gerbear

Mr. Gerbear

Y'all know I'm questionable tbqh why are you surprised.

Re: my role idk man I think I've been dropping pretty obvious hints without outright claiming but people keep skipping my posts when they make big spec lists. :(

ETA: I mean if plot thought she wasn't gonna die maybe it was because she was gonna be a beautiful (possibly deadly) butterfly.

326Literary UPICK || Chapters 7-16 - Page 22 Empty Re: Literary UPICK || Chapters 7-16 Wed Mar 02, 2016 10:13 pm

Entelechy

Entelechy

Mr. Gerbear wrote:Y'all know I'm questionable tbqh why are you surprised.

Re: my role idk man I think I've been dropping pretty obvious hints without outright claiming but people keep skipping my posts when they make big spec lists. :(

ETA: I mean if plot thought she wasn't gonna die maybe it was because she was gonna be a beautiful (possibly deadly) butterfly.

I read every one of your posts today, and I did not see any of those hints of which you speak. Could you give me an example, please?

327Literary UPICK || Chapters 7-16 - Page 22 Empty Re: Literary UPICK || Chapters 7-16 Wed Mar 02, 2016 10:23 pm

Cure

Cure

THJE OWL HOSR IS RETURNED. my tiny hoser fingers are really cold so i can't tpye properly thank you. plz resume sending night actions and questions to emeeeee

328Literary UPICK || Chapters 7-16 - Page 22 Empty Re: Literary UPICK || Chapters 7-16 Wed Mar 02, 2016 10:31 pm

Rasei

Rasei

Pan, before I saw your response I made this for you.

Literary UPICK || Chapters 7-16 - Page 22 Girl_z10

329Literary UPICK || Chapters 7-16 - Page 22 Empty Re: Literary UPICK || Chapters 7-16 Wed Mar 02, 2016 10:31 pm

Rasei

Rasei

Welcome back.

330Literary UPICK || Chapters 7-16 - Page 22 Empty Re: Literary UPICK || Chapters 7-16 Wed Mar 02, 2016 11:02 pm

Mr. Gerbear

Mr. Gerbear

Entelechy wrote:
Mr. Gerbear wrote:Y'all know I'm questionable tbqh why are you surprised.

I read every one of your posts today, and I did not see any of those hints of which you speak. Could you give me an example, please?

It's been posts since the beginning of the game, really. Like, uh, how would I to have known what I revealed? That's all I'll say

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 22 of 60]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 41 ... 60  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum