Cry Wolf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cry Wolf

Cry Wolf is a brand new forum focused on the forum version of the deception game Mafia/Werewolves

Video Game UPick is over! Town Wins!
We now have a Discord Server!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Literary UPICK || Chapters 7-16

+20
eleni
ezzelin
alcasync
Aeiou
high seraph
Tiki The Troll
Kiyoko
Ardonye
T3tsuya
Sammiya
deo
plotstickers
Mr. Gerbear
angel★
drandahl
chinomi
lulu
Rasei
Pan
Cure
24 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 22 ... 40, 41, 42 ... 50 ... 60  Next

Go down  Message [Page 41 of 60]

601Literary UPICK || Chapters 7-16 - Page 41 Empty Re: Literary UPICK || Chapters 7-16 Sat Mar 05, 2016 8:46 pm

Pan

Pan

rip in rest plot u will be missed

i have a soft spot for mafs who go out in a blaze of troll

EDIT: why

http://malafight.tumblr.com

602Literary UPICK || Chapters 7-16 - Page 41 Empty Re: Literary UPICK || Chapters 7-16 Sat Mar 05, 2016 8:47 pm

Luxaria

Luxaria

I hate mobile.

She didn't vote. How much do you want to bet she was dead that phase?

This makes me suspicious of the early voters on her for making the thread gear towards lynching plot again rather than discussing it. Obviously excluding Alca as the second vote, given what she's done/revealed.

603Literary UPICK || Chapters 7-16 - Page 41 Empty Re: Literary UPICK || Chapters 7-16 Sat Mar 05, 2016 8:48 pm

deo

deo

wait what

wasn't she in the ABCDEFG vote notice thingy or was that a different phase

or was that a different phase AND she wasn't even in it

604Literary UPICK || Chapters 7-16 - Page 41 Empty Re: Literary UPICK || Chapters 7-16 Sat Mar 05, 2016 8:53 pm

Mr. Gerbear

Mr. Gerbear

@lux well, like I said, I have two powers: the reflect, and the lynch save, and I have no idea if they work on dead people but I don't think so because how would that even work

605Literary UPICK || Chapters 7-16 - Page 41 Empty Re: Literary UPICK || Chapters 7-16 Sat Mar 05, 2016 9:00 pm

Luxaria

Luxaria

@ Gerry:

Do you have to save someone from a lynch to get their role result or are these two independent actions/results? Can you describe the entirety of that aspect of your role, actually? And why would it be inaccurate if you say it requires 7 posts to form the cocoon when it seems only 6 were required?

Sorry for sending more questions your way. I just want to understand what happened and see if my theory of plot already being dead is right. That might explain why plot was unable to be lynched the second time on top of supposedly being targeted for a kill. This can also be explained by mafia having a way to keep her alive, of course, but I find this to be a reasonable explanation.

606Literary UPICK || Chapters 7-16 - Page 41 Empty Re: Literary UPICK || Chapters 7-16 Sat Mar 05, 2016 9:09 pm

Rasei

Rasei

May I please have everyone that is alive say, "I'm town. I'm always town. Believe it!" this night phase.. If you don't, you will regret. I think.

607Literary UPICK || Chapters 7-16 - Page 41 Empty Re: Literary UPICK || Chapters 7-16 Sat Mar 05, 2016 9:10 pm

Mr. Gerbear

Mr. Gerbear

When I save someone, I get their role PM. My pm says something like "You save someone and you get to know them wink wink" and I asked for clarification and the hosrs said I get their role PM. If it's inaccurate, idk. :[

608Literary UPICK || Chapters 7-16 - Page 41 Empty Re: Literary UPICK || Chapters 7-16 Sat Mar 05, 2016 9:12 pm

T3tsuya

T3tsuya

Zura wrote:May I please have everyone that is alive say, "I'm town. I'm always town. Believe it!" this night phase.. If you don't, you will regret. I think.

Does it have to be in those words exactly

If so, why

609Literary UPICK || Chapters 7-16 - Page 41 Empty Re: Literary UPICK || Chapters 7-16 Sat Mar 05, 2016 9:13 pm

Pan

Pan

Zura wrote:May I please have everyone that is alive say, "I'm town. I'm always town. Believe it!" this night phase.. If you don't, you will regret. I think.

wAIT I CAN GIVE U SOMETHING VASTLY MORE ENTERTAINING IF YOU'RE CHECKING POSTS FOR VERACITY:

"This statement is false."

xoxo

610Literary UPICK || Chapters 7-16 - Page 41 Empty Re: Literary UPICK || Chapters 7-16 Sat Mar 05, 2016 9:13 pm

Rasei

Rasei

I want it to be those words. It doesn't have to be through. As long as you post, you will be fine.

611Literary UPICK || Chapters 7-16 - Page 41 Empty Re: Literary UPICK || Chapters 7-16 Sat Mar 05, 2016 9:17 pm

Entelechy

Entelechy

You want to be able to stun everyone, as I had suggested last phase :P

"I'm town. I'm always town. Believe it!"

612Literary UPICK || Chapters 7-16 - Page 41 Empty Re: Literary UPICK || Chapters 7-16 Sat Mar 05, 2016 9:34 pm

Tiki The Troll

Tiki The Troll

613Literary UPICK || Chapters 7-16 - Page 41 Empty Re: Literary UPICK || Chapters 7-16 Sat Mar 05, 2016 9:47 pm

T3tsuya

T3tsuya

Mostly.

I mean factually, I'm not always town if you want to get down to it. I've been maf before. But I'm town this time.

614Literary UPICK || Chapters 7-16 - Page 41 Empty Re: Literary UPICK || Chapters 7-16 Sat Mar 05, 2016 9:49 pm

Pan

Pan

statistically speaking if you go by the history of this forum i'm never town and i'm not even town now so...

im so sorry i spent a couple hours today rereading 23a and want to be a smartass ilygaiz

615Literary UPICK || Chapters 7-16 - Page 41 Empty Re: Literary UPICK || Chapters 7-16 Sat Mar 05, 2016 9:58 pm

Cure

Cure

casual hosr reminder to plz make sure you send all your actions to me in a PM. We keep track of actions via my inbox, so if you're sending actions to kiyo or myself over skype please make sure you send them to me in a PM because if at the end of the night I don't have a PM from you, your action very well might not get counted.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 41 of 60]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 22 ... 40, 41, 42 ... 50 ... 60  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum