Cry Wolf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cry Wolf

Cry Wolf is a brand new forum focused on the forum version of the deception game Mafia/Werewolves

Video Game UPick is over! Town Wins!
We now have a Discord Server!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Literary UPICK || Chapters 7-16

+20
eleni
ezzelin
alcasync
Aeiou
high seraph
Tiki The Troll
Kiyoko
Ardonye
T3tsuya
Sammiya
deo
plotstickers
Mr. Gerbear
angel★
drandahl
chinomi
lulu
Rasei
Pan
Cure
24 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 43 ... 60  Next

Go down  Message [Page 27 of 60]

391Literary UPICK || Chapters 7-16 - Page 27 Empty Re: Literary UPICK || Chapters 7-16 Thu Mar 03, 2016 2:36 pm

Rasei

Rasei

Gerry, I want to apologize if you thought I was focusing on you because of bias or something. I have never played a game with you* before so I don't know your style.

__
No, I don't count the game where II was N0 nk

392Literary UPICK || Chapters 7-16 - Page 27 Empty Re: Literary UPICK || Chapters 7-16 Thu Mar 03, 2016 3:02 pm

Tiki The Troll

Tiki The Troll

I nodded along with Mr. Gerbear's answers. Truth be told, I did start to feel better about him, though I still wasn't about to turn my back on him any time soon.

But with him far lower on the list of suspects, I began to consider what to do with Plotstickers. She seemed an obvious target to take out next, having been outed, but the idea that she would come back was troubling. If we took her out the next day she would be back before we could finish off the rest of the Mafia, and perhaps even more powerful. I considered the idea of my allies of convenience and I trying to remove more Mafia, perhaps even all of them, before coming back to her, to avoid having to vote her out three times.

393Literary UPICK || Chapters 7-16 - Page 27 Empty Re: Literary UPICK || Chapters 7-16 Thu Mar 03, 2016 3:03 pm

lulu

lulu

i'll be checked out spec-wise for a few phases. i'll still be voting & acting at night.

394Literary UPICK || Chapters 7-16 - Page 27 Empty Re: Literary UPICK || Chapters 7-16 Thu Mar 03, 2016 3:12 pm

high seraph

high seraph

changing subjects.

does anyone else feel like these are our rollover hints are hidden among these?
Kiyoko wrote:a hexagonal bee-and-honeycomb, an abstract butterfly, a compass rose, a wooden sword, and something from a law firm

I couldn't find anything else that could work as a hint. And I can't really, um, see anything relevant in these either. The only thing that seems familiar to me is the "hexagonal bee-and-honeycomb", because I started reading Blindsprings and it is published by Hiveworks, but I think that's probably a stretch...? I don't remember eleni ever hinting at being capable of acting during the day anyway, and tbh, I feel like I've seen some other logos with hexagons and bees and honeycombs before, although I can't remember them right now. In any case I still kinda feel like these could be related to the publisher or studio logos?? or idk man i'll do some more research and be back later

eta also it just occurred to me to go and check the [/url]intermission and now i m just laughing really hard whEN AM I EVER SMART

Last edited by high seraph on Thu Mar 03, 2016 3:44 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : fixing bbcode)

395Literary UPICK || Chapters 7-16 - Page 27 Empty Re: Literary UPICK || Chapters 7-16 Thu Mar 03, 2016 3:27 pm

high seraph

high seraph

Kiyoko wrote:CHAPTER 10
well, someone died

? ??  ?? WHAT? ? /?? ??

actuaLLY STARTS FLAILIGN ARMS

EDIT ROLLOVER fLAVOR ALSO SUGGEST SOME 1 DIED W T F

396Literary UPICK || Chapters 7-16 - Page 27 Empty Re: Literary UPICK || Chapters 7-16 Thu Mar 03, 2016 3:43 pm

high seraph

high seraph

why am i always alone in this thread at times like this

397Literary UPICK || Chapters 7-16 - Page 27 Empty Re: Literary UPICK || Chapters 7-16 Thu Mar 03, 2016 3:56 pm

Luxaria

Luxaria

... Lucas, did you forget that Angel died during the day from being shot?

Edit: here

398Literary UPICK || Chapters 7-16 - Page 27 Empty Re: Literary UPICK || Chapters 7-16 Thu Mar 03, 2016 3:57 pm

high seraph

high seraph

oh

yeah thats true. carry on.

I SERIOUSLY FREAKED OUT OK OMFG

399Literary UPICK || Chapters 7-16 - Page 27 Empty Re: Literary UPICK || Chapters 7-16 Thu Mar 03, 2016 4:12 pm

Five

Five

DEEZ NUTS MAKES SURPRISE COMEBACK VICTORY, WINS 9 OF 11 PRIMARIES

The media has been quick to report that Tuesday's presidential primaries1 were big wins for Hillary Clinton and Donald Trump. However, the Third Party of America's results tell a different story. Third Party candidate Deez Nuts, who previously polled at 9% against Trump and Clinton, won 9 of 11 Third Party primaries, and already has half the candidates necessary to secure the party's nomination. When asked for comment, Democratic frontrunner Hillary Clinton stated simply "That's not funny", and Donald Trump responded with "My nuts are bigger".

1Otherwise known as Hyper Tuesday after a fiasco in 2008 when a group of pundits drank WAY too much coffee before a TV appearance.

400Literary UPICK || Chapters 7-16 - Page 27 Empty Re: Literary UPICK || Chapters 7-16 Thu Mar 03, 2016 4:25 pm

Rasei

Rasei

high seraph wrote:why am i always alone in this thread at times like this

I'm here now!

:)

401Literary UPICK || Chapters 7-16 - Page 27 Empty Re: Literary UPICK || Chapters 7-16 Thu Mar 03, 2016 4:28 pm

Tiki The Troll

Tiki The Troll

I too thought, Lucas, that the decals were book hints.

402Literary UPICK || Chapters 7-16 - Page 27 Empty Re: Literary UPICK || Chapters 7-16 Thu Mar 03, 2016 4:33 pm

Mr. Gerbear

Mr. Gerbear

Zura wrote:Gerry, I want to apologize if you thought I was focusing on you because of bias or something. I have never played a game with you* before so I don't know your style.

__
No, I don't count the game where II was N0 nk

No, don't worry about it :)

404Literary UPICK || Chapters 7-16 - Page 27 Empty Re: Literary UPICK || Chapters 7-16 Thu Mar 03, 2016 4:44 pm

Aeiou

Aeiou

405Literary UPICK || Chapters 7-16 - Page 27 Empty Re: Literary UPICK || Chapters 7-16 Thu Mar 03, 2016 4:47 pm

Mr. Gerbear

Mr. Gerbear

It's incredibly concerning if there are only six eaten posts because that means someone else (besides stupid me) saved plot from the vig? Or... the intermission was a lie......

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 27 of 60]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 43 ... 60  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum