Cry Wolf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cry Wolf

Cry Wolf is a brand new forum focused on the forum version of the deception game Mafia/Werewolves

Video Game UPick is over! Town Wins!
We now have a Discord Server!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Literary UPICK || Chapters 7-16

+20
eleni
ezzelin
alcasync
Aeiou
high seraph
Tiki The Troll
Kiyoko
Ardonye
T3tsuya
Sammiya
deo
plotstickers
Mr. Gerbear
angel★
drandahl
chinomi
lulu
Rasei
Pan
Cure
24 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 45 ... 60  Next

Go down  Message [Page 30 of 60]

436Literary UPICK || Chapters 7-16 - Page 30 Empty Re: Literary UPICK || Chapters 7-16 Thu Mar 03, 2016 8:19 pm

Rasei

Rasei

vote: Plot

PAGETOP VIDEO:

437Literary UPICK || Chapters 7-16 - Page 30 Empty Re: Literary UPICK || Chapters 7-16 Thu Mar 03, 2016 8:22 pm

alcasync

alcasync

Umm, my internet is being really really slow! It took me maybe four minutes to even load this page. I'm going to go and come back later to see if it's better, but first I have information for everyone! ;v;

Angelstar's ability is that she can... I guess curse a player (with friendship)? And when she targets someone, they die 24-72 hours after her action and she can't change or undo this kill after she chooses her target. I think this is like one of the roles from the first Literary UPICK?

If angelstar has a death ability, I guess I don't get information about it, though. ;v; I don't actually know why she asked not to be revived.

vote: plotstickers

438Literary UPICK || Chapters 7-16 - Page 30 Empty Re: Literary UPICK || Chapters 7-16 Thu Mar 03, 2016 8:22 pm

Cure

Cure

Mr. Gerbear wrote:(flavor)

strawberry

439Literary UPICK || Chapters 7-16 - Page 30 Empty Re: Literary UPICK || Chapters 7-16 Thu Mar 03, 2016 8:27 pm

Mr. Gerbear

Mr. Gerbear

Cure wrote:
Mr. Gerbear wrote:(flavor)

strawberry

this is a good flavor

440Literary UPICK || Chapters 7-16 - Page 30 Empty Re: Literary UPICK || Chapters 7-16 Thu Mar 03, 2016 8:27 pm

Five

Five

Well, isn't this interesting! Would anyone care to explain what happened to my action last night? There is nothing at all in rollover that could possibly explain where it went. So, either there's a role that blocks actions targeting it, a role that targets a player and prevents anyone from acting on them, or I've been somehow shadowstunned.

Eleni, did you do the thing...? And if so, would you like to tell us who the NK was on originally?

441Literary UPICK || Chapters 7-16 - Page 30 Empty Re: Literary UPICK || Chapters 7-16 Thu Mar 03, 2016 8:28 pm

lulu

lulu

vote: gerbear
- i would like to lynch both plot & gerbear at some point
- reasoning for voting gerbear over plot is i think maf would have known that plot is due for a lynch this phase which it gives them time to prepare (i'm thinking disguise or protection roles that only work on one person for the next day phase... kind of roles)
- other than that i'm fairly indifferent

442Literary UPICK || Chapters 7-16 - Page 30 Empty Re: Literary UPICK || Chapters 7-16 Thu Mar 03, 2016 8:29 pm

Rasei

Rasei

Rasei is checking out of this Popsicle stand and is hitting up a movie. She will be gone, unable to talk for a few hours.

443Literary UPICK || Chapters 7-16 - Page 30 Empty Re: Literary UPICK || Chapters 7-16 Thu Mar 03, 2016 8:32 pm

Cure

Cure

Literary UPICK || Chapters 7-16 - Page 30 Ie6MZja

VOTES

RASEI vs. Plotstickers

ALCASYNC vs. Plotstickers

LULU vs. Mr. Gerbear

ARDONYE vs. Plotstickers

DRANDAHL vs. Plotstickers

CHINOMI vs. Plotstickers

SAMMIYA vs. Plotstickers

TOTALS

PLOTSTICKERS VI

MR. GERBEAR I

Last edited by Cure on Thu Mar 03, 2016 10:05 pm; edited 2 times in total

444Literary UPICK || Chapters 7-16 - Page 30 Empty Re: Literary UPICK || Chapters 7-16 Thu Mar 03, 2016 8:32 pm

alcasync

alcasync

Oh umm also! Angelstar's kills appear as intermission kills.

I don't know who killed Angelstar but I think Angelstar was the shot on plotstickers. I got confirmation that the friendship curse goes through even if the person who uses it dies. But umm! There might be a mafia skill copier that copied the friendship curse and used it on Angelstar?

Okay that's all I can stand to post right now with my internet like this. I'll be back later! ;v;

445Literary UPICK || Chapters 7-16 - Page 30 Empty Re: Literary UPICK || Chapters 7-16 Thu Mar 03, 2016 8:57 pm

Pan

Pan

i wasnt awake in time to not smack gerry with a pillow im sorry gerry but like i said its just flavr

hi i slept 15 hours after three allnighters what year is it

http://malafight.tumblr.com

446Literary UPICK || Chapters 7-16 - Page 30 Empty Re: Literary UPICK || Chapters 7-16 Thu Mar 03, 2016 9:09 pm

Ardonye

Ardonye

BLUHHHHH I AM UP.

Honestly plot is 99.9999999999999% mafia.

I saw a wall of tl;dr text about Gerry and I really don't have the patience to go through when I'm sneezing every few minutes so

vote: plotstickers

http://ardonye.tumblr.com

447Literary UPICK || Chapters 7-16 - Page 30 Empty Re: Literary UPICK || Chapters 7-16 Thu Mar 03, 2016 9:11 pm

drandahl

drandahl

Alright. vote: Plotstickers

If you want an explanation, it's partially your lack of willingness to give is quick simple information (we didn't need full spec at the end of that phase... We just asked for a book at first). But more important than that, your choice of posts to eat were not town friendly.

Note: something still feels really off about this whole thing, so I still am holding out the worry that something will trigger on lynch attempt.

448Literary UPICK || Chapters 7-16 - Page 30 Empty Re: Literary UPICK || Chapters 7-16 Thu Mar 03, 2016 9:22 pm

Cure

Cure

HELLO FIVE YOUR ABVC IS OVERDUE YOU NEED TO VOTE TODAY THANK YOU VERY MUCH WE TAKE ABVC CHECKS VERY SERIOUSLY AROUND HERE I THINK YOU'RE THE KINDA INTEGER WHO TAKES THINGS SERIOUSLY AREN"T YOU

nyanmeow wrote:Kiyo / 7♦: she is an integer with integrity

THE OTHERSR HOSR THINKS SO TOO. DON'T LET US DOWN.

449Literary UPICK || Chapters 7-16 - Page 30 Empty Re: Literary UPICK || Chapters 7-16 Thu Mar 03, 2016 9:36 pm

chinomi

chinomi

going through a lot today but vote: plot

450Literary UPICK || Chapters 7-16 - Page 30 Empty Re: Literary UPICK || Chapters 7-16 Thu Mar 03, 2016 10:03 pm

Sammiya

Sammiya
Admin

Vote: Plotstickers

I'm rather tired despite not doing much. Didn't sleep well last night, and I don't think this vote really needs to be explained after yesterday/with the posts eaten.

Literary UPICK || Chapters 7-16 - Page 30 KaguraBoar
Literary UPICK || Chapters 7-16 - Page 30 Latest?cb=20120503013529

https://crywolf.rpg-board.net

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 30 of 60]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 45 ... 60  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum