Cry Wolf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cry Wolf

Cry Wolf is a brand new forum focused on the forum version of the deception game Mafia/Werewolves

Video Game UPick is over! Town Wins!
We now have a Discord Server!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Literary UPICK || Chapters 7-16

+20
eleni
ezzelin
alcasync
Aeiou
high seraph
Tiki The Troll
Kiyoko
Ardonye
T3tsuya
Sammiya
deo
plotstickers
Mr. Gerbear
angel★
drandahl
chinomi
lulu
Rasei
Pan
Cure
24 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 27 ... 51, 52, 53 ... 56 ... 60  Next

Go down  Message [Page 52 of 60]

776Literary UPICK || Chapters 7-16 - Page 53 Empty Re: Literary UPICK || Chapters 7-16 Sun Mar 06, 2016 11:54 pm

Entelechy

Entelechy

T3tsuya wrote:
Entelechy wrote:
Take what back? You said you can prove you are Town for I don't see how its unreasonable to ask you to do so? Will it hurt you somehow to prove you are Town?

By the way, T3t is the Wheel of Time series by Robert Jordan. I recognize that sword chapter starter, even if it has been 15 years since I've read one of those books :P Also, the key words Light and Dark One.

So I think that "Time" would be "Wheel of Time."

Literary UPICK || Chapters 7-16 - Page 53 Ddbvm9

Brilliant deduction Doctor Quackers.

But what does it MEAAAAN?

Yes, what you are saying is going completely over my head. Please help me.

777Literary UPICK || Chapters 7-16 - Page 53 Empty Re: Literary UPICK || Chapters 7-16 Sun Mar 06, 2016 11:58 pm

T3tsuya

T3tsuya

Entelechy wrote:
Yes, what you are saying is going completely over my head. Please help me.

Tet wrote:What's more, I can prove what I say is trustworthy.

All I need is more allies to believe in me.

Cure wrote:ELENI was revived.

alcasync wrote:
T3tsuya is I think Wheel of Time and I think just revived eleni.

Literary UPICK || Chapters 7-16 - Page 53 RHguME8

I revived eleni.

778Literary UPICK || Chapters 7-16 - Page 53 Empty Re: Literary UPICK || Chapters 7-16 Mon Mar 07, 2016 12:00 am

Entelechy

Entelechy

Thank you for laying it out so clearly.

779Literary UPICK || Chapters 7-16 - Page 53 Empty Re: Literary UPICK || Chapters 7-16 Mon Mar 07, 2016 12:36 am

drandahl

drandahl

alcasync wrote:I'm not sure if it's a good idea for the "titanium shield" from chinomi's messages to claim because that sounds like a doctor role.

I was thinking either that, or bulletproof.

Done driving. So much rain.

Deo, I jumped on you because I didn't notice the ratio drop, and was willing to trust Lux's claim for now. I know you said you'd be good candidate for framing, but I still would be confused in your position... Framing while there's a town stunner given this ratio is pretty risky, assuming there's enough mafia in the scum bucket. I pushed you to comment, because I was confused by your reaction.

That said, I've had time to think about it more. I don't think mafia would gain anything by leaving you to dry. All it takes is for you to point out the ratio, and you're no longer incriminated by this rollover. I assume mafia would notice the rollover ratio before town would (and maybe even expect a silent NK if it's tiki they targetted).

I'm still thinking, but I'm more leaning town on you right now.

780Literary UPICK || Chapters 7-16 - Page 53 Empty Re: Literary UPICK || Chapters 7-16 Mon Mar 07, 2016 1:46 am

eleni

eleni

HI yes i am alive ty Tet for reviving me!!! \o/

going to bed now but i'll be back tomorrow :>

781Literary UPICK || Chapters 7-16 - Page 53 Empty Re: Literary UPICK || Chapters 7-16 Mon Mar 07, 2016 1:50 am

Pan

Pan

i get the feeling that this is going to end up a very frustrating game for the maf

wb eleni tho!! :0

EDIT: why

http://malafight.tumblr.com

782Literary UPICK || Chapters 7-16 - Page 53 Empty Re: Literary UPICK || Chapters 7-16 Mon Mar 07, 2016 5:06 am

high seraph

high seraph

well i knew deo was town, you guys are weird lol

unvote, vote: ezzelin

also thank u for reviving eleni, person. you know who u are. i know who u are. good job.

edit oh wow yeah i guess everyone knows who the reviver is, i hadn't read the whole page yet. awkward.

783Literary UPICK || Chapters 7-16 - Page 53 Empty Re: Literary UPICK || Chapters 7-16 Mon Mar 07, 2016 5:24 am

high seraph

high seraph

my list is better than t3t's btw, feel free to refer to this one instead:

the best list:

Lucas. its me wrote:Possible mafia jailers: Luxaria, drandahl, plotstickers, T3tsuya, Entelechy and Ardonye.

I'm pretty sure that the mafia jailer is either drandahl or Entelechy. I'm also pretty ok with my vote on ezz though. If you guys wanna lynch the mafia jailer asap (which would be cool), let's go for either drandahl or ducky. But I think?? it's official that the mafia jailer is every-other-night, right? Which means they won't act next night phase and that we could wait a lil bit I guess, so maybe let's go for ezz, who has a role that we don't know about and could be more immediately useful for the mafia.

784Literary UPICK || Chapters 7-16 - Page 53 Empty Re: Literary UPICK || Chapters 7-16 Mon Mar 07, 2016 6:21 am

deo

deo

MY BEST BA$HAKEL TRULY UNDERSTANDS ;___;7

i've literally been posting up a storm and people still want me to "stop being inactive" fml

785Literary UPICK || Chapters 7-16 - Page 53 Empty Re: Literary UPICK || Chapters 7-16 Mon Mar 07, 2016 7:15 am

high seraph

high seraph

shut up ba$hakel u really need to speak up more ok

also i cant believe u just called me ba$hakel hOW OLD ARE YOU, TWELVE?????

786Literary UPICK || Chapters 7-16 - Page 53 Empty Re: Literary UPICK || Chapters 7-16 Mon Mar 07, 2016 7:17 am

ezzelin

ezzelin

15. 2

Total Time:
Prep: 15 min
Cooking: 15 min

Yield:
serves 15 (14?)

Ingredients:
1 medium unvote
1 tablespoon ratio
200g uncertainty, sliced
1/2 medium deo
0.5 L apathy
1/2 teaspoon consideration
1/2 teaspoon substance
questionable to taste
2 tablespoon lucas
1 tablespoon explanation

Directions:
In a non-stick saucepan, heat up the ratio on high heat. Finely chop the unvote and add it to the pan.1
Once the unvotes begin to brown, add in the uncertainty. Sear quickly on all sides, then lower the heat to medium. Chop the deo and add it to the pan. Cook until deo shrinks, then pour in the apathy. Season with consideration, substance, and questionable to taste. Cook for about 10 minutes.2
In a mug, mix Lucas and explanation. Add to the sauce while stirring. Bring to a boil and cook for about a minute, then remove from heat.3
Serve with hurry.4

Chef's Notes:
1unvoting for now in light of newly revealed information. did not notice that ratio changed, or more like, forgot that mitsu never affected the ratio so I thought it was normal.

2I'm still not really comfortable about deo's apparent apathy to being lynched. also, it's not really about posting a lot, more that your posts lack substance. you haven't really posted anything of substance before your timeline split, then gave us info based on it, and didn't post anything really of substance afterwards either. still considering whether timeline split could be a maf action, but I think it could actually work :/a

3Lucas, please explain why you think I'm "very maf". I don't see a single reason for you thinking so in your post, apart from the fact that you don't know my role. and you might remember that I explicitly hate claiming and don't do that unless absolutely necessary, because that's just giving the maf info and painting targets on people's backs.

4I'm in a hurry and leaving now, as I'm actually not even supposed to be home rn - so if anything else comes up, I'll address it in the evening, vote included.

787Literary UPICK || Chapters 7-16 - Page 53 Empty Re: Literary UPICK || Chapters 7-16 Mon Mar 07, 2016 8:05 am

Ardonye

Ardonye

@Lucas: The presence of a roulette role may explain why there was a jail N3?

http://ardonye.tumblr.com

788Literary UPICK || Chapters 7-16 - Page 53 Empty Re: Literary UPICK || Chapters 7-16 Mon Mar 07, 2016 8:05 am

deo

deo

high seraph wrote:shut up ba$hakel u really need to speak up more ok

also i cant believe u just called me ba$hakel hOW OLD ARE YOU, TWELVE?????
YES I AM AND dont sass me after i compliment you wtf

anywho tbf from the timeline split up until literally like 12 hours i was refraining from posting a lot because of health shit, but before that yeah no i don't really have any reason i wasn't posting more

and i think i've said "as much as i could do" since coming back full time to thread (in quotations here because again, before alca pointed out the ratio thing i don't think i could've said anything to change anyone's mind on anything)

as a side note if you think i've seriously been completely apathetic towards this at any point in time like how??? i said that it was in town's best interests to lynch me over anyone else that is actually town because of how little i've actually done up until this point, but that wasn't a "VOTE ME" sign at all. when i got confused about rasei because i suck i said "let my slaughter continue" or something like that because it seemed like literally 0% of people were listening to me at that point anyway, and now because WHOA DEO MIGHT NOT'VE DONE THE THING???? YO WHAAAAAAAT people actually might give a damn

789Literary UPICK || Chapters 7-16 - Page 53 Empty Re: Literary UPICK || Chapters 7-16 Mon Mar 07, 2016 8:21 am

high seraph

high seraph

@ezzelin

I just feel like you've been kind of just going with the flow in this game and going past everyone's radars, and I think this is what most of the mafia have been doing, which is why it's been pretty difficult to catch you all. Like, remember plot and Sammie? How many posts did they actually make in this game? How much did we ever know about them before they were lynched? How much consistent speculation did they share?

Now look at drandahl. He has been posting consistently throughout the game, but I honestly can't remember I single moment when drandahl's participation led to town learning anything new or interesting. Like, ok, I remember one moment where drandahl stood out, and that was when he said "Tiki, I know what your book is", and the only reason that stood out to me is because I was really into trying to find out what everyone's book titles were. Then again, that one post that drandahl made meant virtually nothing for the current spec. Now look at ducky. I understand he had some personal issues to deal with at the beginning of the game, and he has been trying harder the last couple of phases, but it's still not enough for me to drag his name up to the "likely town" side of my list.

Now look at you. Your posts have been really fun to read through and you have always been up to speed with everything that happened in the game and you always shared your opinions each phase. But hasn't most of it just been rewording in a cookbookish style what everyone else has already said?? I mean, apart from all the deo tunneling, which is something that only you have been doing, much like drandahl I don't feel like your posts have been bringing new useful information. To me, your most memorable posts are summaries of your thoughts on each player, which is something mafia can pull off relatively easily without compromising their position. I need to be clear here and say that information =/= claiming. If I share my investigation results with the thread, that's new information, but it's not the only kind of information we can get. I mean, I didn't rely on any role powers to put up that "jail history" thing, and nye didn't use any powers of her own when she helped me and we, together, developed a better understanding about the mafia jailer (like, the fact that you couldn't be it) and created new information.

My point is that mafia doesn't need to try to give town new information because they already control the entire flow of information in the thread by virtue of being mafia. This is why I'm more likely to trust Nye, who we know very little about role-wise but has been contributing solidly, than drandahl, who we know nothing about and hasn't had much presence.

tl;dr yeah, I think the mafia is drandahl, duck, ezz and maybe chi.

@ mariya, actually, Tiki claimed that he was gonna jail himself, so that was his own jail (idk why he claimed before doing it, but he did). The N1 jail on lulu is what raises doubts about the dedicated vs every-other-night status of the mafia jailer, but then again, a roullete could have been responsible for that. fwiw, it wasn't Alca since she already claimed her N1 action (redirected nautilus to nautilus), but idk, there is a role thief out there somewhere anyway.

The every-other-night status of the mafia jailer only affects ezzelin anyway. If it's dedicated, ezz can't be the mafia jailer; if it's every-other-night, ezz can still be the mafia jailer. And ezz is mafia either way imo.

@ deo, I listened to u deo-kun. ;w;

790Literary UPICK || Chapters 7-16 - Page 53 Empty Re: Literary UPICK || Chapters 7-16 Mon Mar 07, 2016 9:25 am

Entelechy

Entelechy

high seraph wrote:
tl;dr yeah, I think the mafia is drandahl, duck, ezz and maybe chi.

I know a lot happened yesterday, but Chi has been proved Town by Lux, since Chi voted for Mr. Alice, and everyone who voted for Mr. Alice is Town according to Lux's etherscope thingy. Also, Chi worked damn hard yesterday communicating to us that she has some kind of detective roll, and has been working under a gag.

The fruit of her labour has been getting four novel descriptions, one of which describes a member of the mafia's books. I have freely volunteered that one of the books described is mine, and one of the books described is likely Mr. Alice's.

So there are two unclaimed books, one of them is mafia (because I am not mafia).

drandahl wrote:
alcasync wrote:I'm not sure if it's a good idea for the "titanium shield" from chinomi's messages to claim because that sounds like a doctor role.

I was thinking either that, or bulletproof.

This is true. That might also be the Mafia person, though, since the Mafia appear to have some protects happening.

Updated list of people who have been proven to not be Mafia

T3t (Raised dead town, no CC)
Rasei (voted for Mr. Alice, Follow up question confirmed)
Lux (has a super investigative role, or is playing the greatest deceit this game has ever seen, which is unlikely).
Eleni (Confirmed Town on Death, now Resurrected).
Chinomi (Voted for Mr. Alice, very strongly appears to have a detective role).
Alcasync (Sniped Sammiya of the Mafia, no CC)
High Seraph (Voted for Mr. Alice).
Five (Lux's question confirmed her as town, and was jailed by Maf last night).

Pan (Confirmed Neutral)

Ardonye is in a liminal space because one of Lux's questions may or may not have included them.

Therefore, in no particular order, the remaining players who might be Maf (at least 3/5) are:
Entelechy
Deo
Mr. Gerbear
Ezzelin
Drandahl

And, of course, I say I am Town.

Now, for everyone holding my earlier absence against me, my grandmother was being hospitalized, and my much beloved Great-Uncle died within a very short window, so I had lots of family stuff on my plate, including family in town I needed to host/wanted to spend me time with.

I think we all agree that I would have to be scum IRL to lie about that.

So. I figure you guess will need to lynch me eventually (since I am not cleared), but please do not hold my earlier absence against me when determining the priority of lynching me.

Last edited by Entelechy on Mon Mar 07, 2016 9:27 am; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : put deo twice and forgot drandahl, and then made a typo in this line.)

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 52 of 60]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 27 ... 51, 52, 53 ... 56 ... 60  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum