Cry Wolf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cry Wolf

Cry Wolf is a brand new forum focused on the forum version of the deception game Mafia/Werewolves

Video Game UPick is over! Town Wins!
We now have a Discord Server!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Literary UPICK || Town Edition

+21
Aeiou
nautilus
angel★
Pan
T3tsuya
chinomi
deo
high seraph
Ardonye
drandahl
lulu
plotstickers
eleni
Sammiya
Mr. Gerbear
Rasei
Entelechy
Five
Kiyoko
Luxaria
Cure
25 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 18 ... 34  Next

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 34]

31Literary UPICK || Town Edition - Page 3 Empty Re: Literary UPICK || Town Edition Tue Mar 08, 2016 11:23 pm

lulu

lulu

mafia -> town recruitment/conversion roles don't make any sense from a gameplay perspective

regarding the plausibility of mafia having a revive role i think it's functionally identical to a mafia multi-shot bulletproof except it reveals her as mafia & mafia loses if she's the last one to die, so... hum...

gerbear: to clarify regarding plot's role pm -
1. plot can eat one post per phase
2. after plot has eaten 7 posts, she gains one bulletproof charge which lasts until the end of the game and will prevent a single death
3. after plot dies for real, she revives two phases later

is this exactly and completely the role that was described in the pm that you received?

32Literary UPICK || Town Edition - Page 3 Empty Re: Literary UPICK || Town Edition Tue Mar 08, 2016 11:25 pm

Entelechy

Entelechy

I also feel that Plot is still mafia, though I acknowledge the remote possibility of otherwise being true.

33Literary UPICK || Town Edition - Page 3 Empty Re: Literary UPICK || Town Edition Tue Mar 08, 2016 11:28 pm

Mr. Gerbear

Mr. Gerbear

@lulu Yep. As I have said multiple times. :V

34Literary UPICK || Town Edition - Page 3 Empty Re: Literary UPICK || Town Edition Wed Mar 09, 2016 1:10 am

Ardonye

Ardonye

vote: plotstickers

STOP BULLYING DRAN!!

Plot's mafia. Just look at their votes. Look back at plot. Plot's not town THE END.

SMASH THE BUTTERFLY
Literary UPICK || Town Edition - Page 3 20100107-butterfly-290x218

ALSO if alcasync has the ability to act when dead... what if........ other people had that ability too.......................

I will update masterpost tonight, after I get back from watching Zootopia.

PS: eleni I have something special for you I found on tumblr
it's super special:

http://ardonye.tumblr.com

35Literary UPICK || Town Edition - Page 3 Empty Re: Literary UPICK || Town Edition Wed Mar 09, 2016 1:20 am

high seraph

high seraph

hello i cant believe were in a NEW NEW thread

vote: plot

36Literary UPICK || Town Edition - Page 3 Empty Re: Literary UPICK || Town Edition Wed Mar 09, 2016 8:09 am

deo

deo

high seraph wrote:hello i cant believe were in a NEW NEW thread

vote: plot
you mean a NEW NEWx4 NEW thread

i can't remember if i already voted or not shit so to be safe unvote; vote: plotstickers JK I DID BUT I DIDN'T REMEMBER IT BECAUSE I COULDN'T THINK OF ANYTHING ELSE TO SAY LMFAOOO JK JK I ACTUALLY DIDN'T FML vote: plotstickers

also drandahl i rly appreciated the robo pic ur winning points back keep it up

37Literary UPICK || Town Edition - Page 3 Empty Re: Literary UPICK || Town Edition Wed Mar 09, 2016 8:39 am

chinomi

chinomi

SOB I'M SORRY I'M NOT AROUND MUCH /o\ but in other news zootopia is amazing..........

ok anyway let's do the obvious: vote: plot!

i think someone mentioned i was his dark materials? WHILE I LOVE HIS DARK MATERIALS, that is not me. i PM'd one of the mighty hosrs to ask a few questions as to some specific limitations of my role. i've clarified that i CAN let you guys know that my book deals with parallels of the conscious and unconscious mind. that... may help in discerning some mysteries behind my role but at the same time i know it's ridiculously vague.

38Literary UPICK || Town Edition - Page 3 Empty Re: Literary UPICK || Town Edition Wed Mar 09, 2016 9:01 am

Entelechy

Entelechy

Can you tell us if it is a work of fiction?

39Literary UPICK || Town Edition - Page 3 Empty Re: Literary UPICK || Town Edition Wed Mar 09, 2016 9:52 am

Ardonye

Ardonye

Back from Zootopia, seconding that it was awesome!!!!!!!!!! Brought out my 13 year old self with fursonas and everything.

I know I said I'd update ~masterpost~ but the previous thread is still locked, so it'll be updated ASAP when I'm awake and I can quote myself.

http://ardonye.tumblr.com

40Literary UPICK || Town Edition - Page 3 Empty Re: Literary UPICK || Town Edition Wed Mar 09, 2016 10:19 am

Kiyoko

Kiyoko
Admin

Previous thread is now unlocked.

And Zootopia is my childhood obsession for Disney's Robin Hood returning in full force is a very very good movie.

http://kiyokon.tumblr.com

41Literary UPICK || Town Edition - Page 3 Empty Re: Literary UPICK || Town Edition Wed Mar 09, 2016 10:33 am

Luxaria

Luxaria

Dylan, that was pretty amazing.

Eh. I guess this is where we're going. Not that she isn't a good choice to lynch, but...

That feeling that something bad is going to happen.

Vote: Plotstickers

42Literary UPICK || Town Edition - Page 3 Empty Re: Literary UPICK || Town Edition Wed Mar 09, 2016 11:04 am

chinomi

chinomi

Entelechy wrote:Can you tell us if it is a work of fiction?

it's a work of fiction

43Literary UPICK || Town Edition - Page 3 Empty Re: Literary UPICK || Town Edition Wed Mar 09, 2016 12:10 pm

drandahl

drandahl

Just a thought:

How sure are we that the double-town-death a few phases was due to butterfly plot? It could be that Plot is some distraction, and that Mafia has some Vig role that builds in power slowly.

I still think we should lynch Plot, but I'm also maintaining a concern that we might encounter a similar vig burst again.

44Literary UPICK || Town Edition - Page 3 Empty Re: Literary UPICK || Town Edition Wed Mar 09, 2016 12:27 pm

Luxaria

Luxaria

I think that was just a vigilante-esque kill the mafia happened to have and wasn't necessarily plotstickers. My role results indicated they had a "death" role among all of their other roles, at least. Whether it was plotstickers or otherwise, I do not know, but as far as I can tell the "death" component was not near what I believe to be plotstickers' role in the list.

Repeating it for clarity:

P.S. I am His Dark Materials. This has been said quite a few times... ._.

45Literary UPICK || Town Edition - Page 3 Empty Re: Literary UPICK || Town Edition Wed Mar 09, 2016 12:57 pm

chinomi

chinomi

oh I thought you were just the golden compass, not the whole trilogy. MY BAD.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 34]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 18 ... 34  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum