Cry Wolf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cry Wolf

Cry Wolf is a brand new forum focused on the forum version of the deception game Mafia/Werewolves

Video Game UPick is over! Town Wins!
We now have a Discord Server!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Literary UPICK || Town Edition

+21
Aeiou
nautilus
angel★
Pan
T3tsuya
chinomi
deo
high seraph
Ardonye
drandahl
lulu
plotstickers
eleni
Sammiya
Mr. Gerbear
Rasei
Entelechy
Five
Kiyoko
Luxaria
Cure
25 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 28 ... 34  Next

Go down  Message [Page 22 of 34]

316Literary UPICK || Town Edition - Page 22 Empty Re: Literary UPICK || Town Edition Tue Mar 15, 2016 6:17 pm

drandahl

drandahl

Do you prefer fruits or vegetables?

Literary UPICK || Town Edition - Page 22 Tumblr10

What do you do about food?

Literary UPICK || Town Edition - Page 22 Robot-10

Do you like animals?

Literary UPICK || Town Edition - Page 22 Laputa10

How would your friends describe you?

Literary UPICK || Town Edition - Page 22 Akailt10

What’s your favorite game?

Literary UPICK || Town Edition - Page 22 200px-10

What’s your posting style?

Literary UPICK || Town Edition - Page 22 Tumblr11
Literary UPICK || Town Edition - Page 22 Recapt10
Literary UPICK || Town Edition - Page 22 Facepa10

317Literary UPICK || Town Edition - Page 22 Empty Re: Literary UPICK || Town Edition Tue Mar 15, 2016 8:01 pm

Cure

Cure

rollover's gonna be a bit late. please stand by~

318Literary UPICK || Town Edition - Page 22 Empty Re: Literary UPICK || Town Edition Tue Mar 15, 2016 8:23 pm

Aeiou

Aeiou

Do potatoes count as vegetables?

Does grabbing the first thing out of the fridge count as cooking?

Do you like animals?

ANIMALS ARE AWESOME

Kawaii

I’LL SET YOU ON FIRE.

SORRY HOSRS I PROMISE I’LL POST

319Literary UPICK || Town Edition - Page 22 Empty Re: Literary UPICK || Town Edition Tue Mar 15, 2016 9:01 pm

Tiki The Troll

Tiki The Troll

320Literary UPICK || Town Edition - Page 22 Empty Re: Literary UPICK || Town Edition Tue Mar 15, 2016 10:01 pm

Sammiya

Sammiya
Admin

Welcome one and all to the very special edition of HEY YOU KNOW WHAT TASTES GOOD?
Today's answer to the question that defines the theme of our cooking show is TOWN. Let's learn how to prepare some TOWN in the most delicious ways possible that everyone can try at home!

Literary UPICK || Town Edition - Page 22 Chef_baren_5_by_amashimono-d9vb2cz

Luxaria

What it is: Luxaria's a value steak, but that doesn't mean it's not delicious when you get the right slab and have it prepared properly. Pot roast is all chuck. The rest goes into burgers.
How to cook it: Because it's a tougher cut, you need to pay special attention; if you keep it on the grill too long, chuck's gonna be tougher than a certain Texas Ranger. You can also braise it, but you'll definitely want to hit it with some tenderizer first. Or tie it up and roast it.
Sauce pairing: A thin framing sauce works the best.

Drandahl

What it is: A long, fatty cut from the diaphragm, this bad boy's usually what you're eating in a fajita or in a stir-fry. You'll also find it served up on a skillet and cut against the grain to maximize tenderness.
How to cook it: Perhaps because doctors without CC are so fucking annoying, the Drandahl can be pretty tough, so you'll want to marinate this sucker for a while before you either toss it on a high-heat grill or braise it. Make sure to cut it against the grain to maximize juiciness. Oh, and before you do anything, remove the gross unreadably tiny text formatting.
Sauce pairing: Either a CC salsa or an anti-robot sauce. Soak it well or it will defy all your endeavours to cook it and its brethren.

Literary UPICK || Town Edition - Page 22 Chef_baren_6_by_amashimono-d9vb2di

T3tsuya

What it is: For a while, this hunk of bottom sirloin was typically used for burgers. Then, in the '20s of chapters, someone decided that it would be better off as a steak that grills others. He was not right, but close enough -- this steak is best grilled and smoked with their own devices.
How to cook it: Grill that sucker. Or it will grill you.
Sauce pairing: Smother it in NK sauce or you'll regret it later.

Mr. Gerbear

What it is: One of the most universally loved cuts around the world, it's a mainstay in pho and extremely popular on the lynch menu. To mafia, it's basically the house animal.
How to cook it: There are a billion ways to cook it, but in the interest of not being touched by the guy who likes to touch corpses, the best way is to hit it with a rub and then slow-smoke it until it's basically falling apart and rocks a pink ring otherwise reserved for certain openings that we do not speak of in polite societies.
Sauce pairing: A tangy distrust in one's own results and lack of confidence fits in with the flavours nicely.

Literary UPICK || Town Edition - Page 22 Chef_baren_4_by_amashimono-d9vb2ck

Lulu

What it is: Snek. Snek meat is delicious but extremely hard to obtain. You should be ready for a lot of work, starting by skinning it carefully and then slicing it thinly into serpent-shaped slices that are best grilled or roasted quickly on each side, so that they remain juicy inside.
How to cook it: Grill or roast them quickly or they might escape your grasp unexpectedly. And no one will eat dinner that night.
Sauce pairing: Sneks are naturally soaked in many protects, and possibly a redirect or two, so you don't need to add any additional sauces.

Eleni

What it is: The tenderest, leanest part of the TOWN. It is the source of the filet mignon.
How to cook it: You can roast it but hit it with a gun first, and cut it into nice little bloody medallions, or blast that sucker in a broiler or on a grill to get the maximum flavor out of it. The choice is up to you, but it's a piece that is highly valuable yet can be hard to obtain.
Sauce pairing: Either a cat zodiac gun or a NK sauce... or put a bullet tail on top and call that sauce. (Of the bullet that you hit it with. Because bullets shot on cat nights have tails.)

Literary UPICK || Town Edition - Page 22 Chef_baren_2_by_amashimono-d9vb2c3

Deo

What it is: Most popularly used for the ultra-rare Hyrule broil and cut in chunks for stir-fry and carne asada, the Deo's like the Drandahl's tougher brother, even though it doesn't seem so at first sight -- and it typically requires either a super-slow or super-fast cook in order to become chewable.
How to cook it: You're gonna need to marinate this sucker, then either braise it or broil the holy hell out of it. Either way, you need to keep an eye on it so it doesn't run away straight from your pot.
Sauce pairing: Hit it with your favourite NK sauce and hope it soaks in well, or you'll have to marinate it again. (Or go hungry. Again.)

Alcasync

What it is: A very rare piece, alpaca meat is quite the special treat. The best kind is obtained by naturally dying alpacas, or ones that suicide jumping off the mountain cliffs on the grassy hills that they grazed on.
How to cook it: Slowly broil it, but keep a close watch on that sucker, or it might attempt to send actions right from your pot. Luckily though, it does not have the means to escape pots like some other choice pieces of meat that we've introduced in our show today.
Sauce pairing: Thick roulette sauce works best, but you can also hit it with jail salsa over its head. It is, after all, possible to jail ghosts.

Literary UPICK || Town Edition - Page 22 Chef_baren_3_by_amashimono-d9vb2ca

https://crywolf.rpg-board.net

321Literary UPICK || Town Edition - Page 22 Empty Re: Literary UPICK || Town Edition Tue Mar 15, 2016 10:03 pm

Sammiya

Sammiya
Admin

RESULTS
Don’t peek at people’s results or we’ll NK you!!!!!!!!!1111

Mr. Gerbear
Spoiler:

deo
Spoiler:

Luxaria
Spoiler:

Kiyoko
Spoiler:

nautilus
Spoiler:

angelstar
Spoiler:

Cure
Spoiler:

eleni
Spoiler:

high seraph
Spoiler:

drandahl
Spoiler:

Aeiou
Spoiler:

T3tsuya
Spoiler:

https://crywolf.rpg-board.net

322Literary UPICK || Town Edition - Page 22 Empty Re: Literary UPICK || Town Edition Tue Mar 15, 2016 10:08 pm

Tiki The Troll

Tiki The Troll

*Sees sammiya list people for funsies. Gets excited.
*Doesn't appear in either list.*
Literary UPICK || Town Edition - Page 22 Tumblr_mlv2qweh2r1rpkmfao1_500

323Literary UPICK || Town Edition - Page 22 Empty Re: Literary UPICK || Town Edition Tue Mar 15, 2016 10:10 pm

Luxaria

Luxaria

What on earth is this.

I love it.

324Literary UPICK || Town Edition - Page 22 Empty Re: Literary UPICK || Town Edition Tue Mar 15, 2016 10:10 pm

high seraph

high seraph

SAMmIE THIS IS STUPID WHY AM I A PLOT WHILE OTHER PEOPLE ARE mE I WAnT TO BE mYSELF WHY DO OTHER PEOPLE gET TO BE ME BUT i DON'T GET TO BE ME

why am i even an option in this quiz tho are u SAYIN iM MAFIA i'LL STOMP ON U SAMMIE/PLOT

325Literary UPICK || Town Edition - Page 22 Empty Re: Literary UPICK || Town Edition Tue Mar 15, 2016 10:11 pm

Kiyoko

Kiyoko
Admin

Tiki The Troll wrote:
*Sees sammiya list people for funsies. Gets excited.
*Doesn't appear in either list.*
Literary UPICK || Town Edition - Page 22 Tumblr_mlv2qweh2r1rpkmfao1_500

Please provide a trigger warning. Some members of this forum, especially those made from dough and cinnamon and covered in icing, may experience anxiety and panic attacks over three-foot-tall blue Disney aliens. Thank you for being sensitive to the psychological needs of others.

http://kiyokon.tumblr.com

326Literary UPICK || Town Edition - Page 22 Empty Re: Literary UPICK || Town Edition Tue Mar 15, 2016 10:13 pm

high seraph

high seraph

! !  ! ! ! ! !  ! 1 1  !! ! 1

327Literary UPICK || Town Edition - Page 22 Empty Re: Literary UPICK || Town Edition Tue Mar 15, 2016 10:13 pm

nautilus

nautilus

I... I'm proud of my result! ;w;

@Tiki - B-But... you didn't do the quiz...

328Literary UPICK || Town Edition - Page 22 Empty Re: Literary UPICK || Town Edition Tue Mar 15, 2016 10:15 pm

Luxaria

Luxaria

So I'm guessing mafia and hosrs took the quiz beforehand and the town that got closest to their result got matched with the corresponding mafia?

The recipes were something else, though.

329Literary UPICK || Town Edition - Page 22 Empty Re: Literary UPICK || Town Edition Tue Mar 15, 2016 10:15 pm

Rasei

Rasei

FRUIT!!! I AM ALL ABOUT FRUIT!!1

I purchase my food.

Do you like animals?
Animals are awesome!

Funny

Harvest Moon

Succinct but comprehensive

330Literary UPICK || Town Edition - Page 22 Empty Re: Literary UPICK || Town Edition Tue Mar 15, 2016 10:16 pm

Cure

Cure

THE HOSRS ARE IN NO WAY AFFILIATED WITH THIS SURVEY GROUP/COOKING SHOW THAN K U.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 22 of 34]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 28 ... 34  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum