Cry Wolf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cry Wolf

Cry Wolf is a brand new forum focused on the forum version of the deception game Mafia/Werewolves

Video Game UPick is over! Town Wins!
We now have a Discord Server!

You are not connected. Please login or register

What's the point of any of this? [Game End]

+15
Cure
deo
Cthulhuhoop
Aeiou
ezzelin
Sammiya
Mr. Alice
Five
high seraph
drandahl
Rasei
* Baccano Girl Jeanne *
Tiki The Troll
Ninfia
Luxaria
19 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 22 ... 41, 42, 43, 44, 45, 46  Next

Go down  Message [Page 42 of 46]

ezzelin

ezzelin

SCRIFICS HV TO B MD, CUR. YOU LOOK TOO GOOD FOR A CORPS SO IT WS INVITBL NYWY.

Aeiou

Aeiou

shrine guardian zz wrote:WTCH OUT TO NOT GT LOGGD OUT THO.

DO YOU KNOW HOW MNY TIMS IV HD TO FIND MY POSTS TO COPY AND PST MY NM TO LOG IN AHHH ON MOBIL :(

THNKS FIV, USR JYWLK DRW IT FOR M!

ZZ I LOV YOUR ICON, WHT CHRCTR IS THT?

*: ND YH W R MLYL :( POOP POOP

angel★

angel★

OH NO MYLO?? THT'S NO GOOD...

"IF YOU LOV FLOWR THT LIVS ON STR, IT IS SWT TO LOOK T TH SKY T NIGHT. LL TH STRS R -BLOOM WITH FLOWRS..."

IOU I LIK YOUR SPRKLS !!!

ezzelin

ezzelin

@VOWLS: THT'S BRN FROM RNGOKU NI WRU - FRM ON OF TH MNG MY MINIGM IS THMD FTR! H'S SUPR PRCIOUS!!
@NGL: I LOV THT YOU'R STILL USING PRL! THT'S RLY CUT.

Mr. Alice

Mr. Alice

i came back to beg forgiveness for not voting the last day phase but now i'm just gonna turn around and outtie nope away out of this ravaged land

Entelechy

Entelechy

i REALLY CAN'T MAKE SENSE OF WHAT PEOPLE ARE SAYING. i'M SORRY, BUT MY BRAIN JUST CAN'T DO THE FILLING IN UNLESS i SOUND OUT EACH WORD WITH THE DIFFERENT POSSIBLE COMBINATIONS OF VOWELS, AND IT TAKES TOO LONG TO BE WORTHWHILE. ESPECIALLY SINCE MY BRAIN INSISTS ON TRYING EVERY VOWEL, JUST NOT "A"S AND "E"S.

LUX SAYS i CAN'T ASK YOU TO NOT USE THE QUIRK, OR REPOST WHAT YOU SAID WITH VOWELS, BUT i AM ALLOWED TO ASK YOU TO USE THE @ INSTEAD OF "A" AND "3" INSTEAD OF "E", AND i CAN READ THAT BECAUSE i, TOO, WAS ONCE A HOMESTUCK.

deo

deo

Y344444H SORRY I C4N DO TH3 OTH3R QUIRKS BUT THIS ON3 IS NG......

BUT UH Y34H OK4Y I'M SORRY FOR B3ING ~BL3H~ TH3 P4ST TWO D4YS, MOVING B4CK INTO COLL3G3 STUFF.... BUT UH WOW Y34H TIKI.... Y3P. I COMPL3T3LY FORGOT TO GU3SS MY B3STI3 TWIC3 4S W3LL I'M SORRY LUC4S MY BFFF  ;___;

Tunak tunak Tun
Tunak tunak Tun
Tunak tunak Tun
Da Da Da
Tunak tunak Tun
Tunak tunak Tun
Tunak tunak Tun
Da Da Da
Tunak tunak Tun
Tunak tunak Tun
Tunak tunak Tun
Da Da Da
~Daler Mehndi

3DIT: W4IT JK Y34H I C4N JUST B3 4 LIT3R4L T3R3ZI LMF4O SORRY I'LL PL4Y GOOD NOW HOSR

Sammiya

Sammiya
Admin

Mai Taniyama, Ghost Hunt wrote:There are things that we don't want to happen, but have to accept. Things that we don't want to know, but have to learn. And people that we can't live without, but have to let go.

this quirk looks nnoying.. Good luck with it.

https://crywolf.rpg-board.net

nautilus

nautilus

THIS QUIRK IS TOTLLY MY JM. I FL T ON WITH THIS QUIRK. IT’S LMOST LIK IN  PRVIOUS LIF, BFOR I WS CURSD WITH MY CURRNT FFLICTION, I WS FORCD TO TYP IN LL CPS LMOST LIK I WS SCRMING 24/7. LSO I COULD NOT US SLCT VOWLS. WHT TIM.

YSTRDY WS PINFUL. TODY WS PINFUL, BUT LSS SO. HLLO! I M HR.

@5 –I GUSS MY OBLIGTORY QUSTION IS … WHO IS GOING TO RNG  NM FOR US? BCUS TH LYNCHS HV BN SO SCTTRD ND W’V FILD TO LYNCH NY MFI SO FR, W DON’T RLLY HV NYON WHO’S SLIGHTLY LSS SCUMMY THN NYON LS (OR “CLRR” I GUSS) TO B TH THRD RNGR, ND THR’S NO GURNT THT IT WON’T B  MFI MMBR (ND VN IF TOWN SLF-NOMINTS I THINK VRYON IN THIS THRD HS BN SUSPCTD BY LIK T LST ON PRSON SO FR SO UH, IDK HOW THT’D FLY)?

I M SLIGHTLY BOTHRD BY TH NUMBR OF POPL WHO DFRRD TO RI’S LIST OF SUSPICIONS FTR SH DID ND USD THT S RSONING TO VOT ON FOLKS? ON ON HND HR LIST WS COOL BCUS SINC SH FLIPPD TOWN IT WSN’T  LIST BORN OUT OF MFI-MLICIOUSNSS OR NYTHING, BUT ON TH OTHR HND BY CITING SOMON’S DD WILL LIST OF SPCULTION S YOUR RSONING TO VOT… IDK IT JUST SMS WIRD, SPCILLY SINC THR’S NO INVSTIGTIV ROLS IN THIS GM OR NYTHING ND RI WSN’T MOR LIKLY TO KNOW WHO TH MFI WR THN NYON LS? IN THT VIN I’M KIND OF SUSPICIOUS OF IOU FOR KICKSTRTING THT LYNCH ON TIKI (THOUGH I GUSS THOUGH TH VOT WSN’T COUNTD BCUS IT WSN’T BOLDD BUT IT WS TH FIRST VOT OR FIRST FOS T LST?) BY SIMPLY CITING RI’S LIST S RSONING TO… VOT TIKI? ND TH ONLY RSONING, UNLSS I MISSD SOMTHING IN MY BCKRDING

SMMI YOU R  CUT SHPSHIFTING CHIMR WHO STS TH DINNR TBL

Doubt is not a pleasant condition, but certainty is absurd. -- Voltaire

Luxaria

Luxaria

The host is still irl trash and SWEARS SHE'LL WRITE THINGS HERE SOON WHY DID SHE CHOOSE TO DO FLAVOR.

"What's the point of any of this?" the girl will definitely say.

One shape named angelstar has an answer. She's warm with delight. The shapes see it. They let her through. She's shy, but not nervous. Not like the girl. She's calm.

She says,

"The point is to have all the deicious food! And cute animals!"

Night Three

Night Three has ended. Day Four begins.
angelstar decided to become a novelty throw pillow. She was town.
The Special category has been updated.

Special:

The ratio is 4M:5T. This phase will end at 7:00 PM PDT on March 29th.

ezzelin

ezzelin

oh man it's my time to shine watch me shower this thread with food pics because FOOD IS GREAT. I LOVE FOOD.

What's the point of any of this? [Game End] - Page 42 Image_9584694_5

this is seriously good stuff and a bit of a local specialty, roast duck with red cabbage and a thing called "mlinci".
everyone that's dead is cordially invited to dinner in my children's book~
you guys just keep on dropping dead, huh. like flies. bzzzt. I mean, I'm not complaining, it's nice to have so many of you join me here, it'd be boring being kinda d e a d from N0 otherwise.
I'm glad everyone found their friends, though.

Luxaria ~ <3 wrote:Additionally, change your avatar to a carnivorous baby animal of your choosing. It must be a carnivore. <3 Making the host squee gets bogus points!
and hello the first (and probably only) quirk I won't even try to follow :(
won't be changing my avatar bc of the minigame I'm hosting.

these are some very cute quirks you've been coming up with though, hosr! u wu

Luxaria

Luxaria

shrine guardian ezz wrote:
Luxaria ~ <3 wrote:Additionally, change your avatar to a carnivorous baby animal of your choosing. It must be a carnivore. <3 Making the host squee gets bogus points!
and hello the first (and probably only) quirk I won't even try to follow :(
won't be changing my avatar bc I'm scared of choosing the wrong cute animal

I'll settle for pictures of animals. I just tried to separate them so the thread wouldn't flood. But then again, thread floods are great.

Just like you. <3

Five

Five

Goodbye, darling Minerva. I shall return to you, I promise... But for my dear Luxxxiepop, who is a lovely and magnificent hosr and an equally wonderful player, I would say goodbye even to you, for a time! (On the subject of your minigame, ezz, it is quite interesting and original and I am looking forward to it very much!)

There, I think that should cover both the poster above me and the player above me. Now...

What's the point of any of this? [Game End] - Page 42 O

Luxaria

Luxaria

in addition to never having had bbq ribs before, I... have also never had boba before. I still get bullied over it.

also, please don't say goodbye to me, Five. You are too much fun to not have around.

Five

Five

It is a good thing, then, that I only said goodbye to my avatar and only temporarily.

Also, Luxaria is still lovely. Almost as lovely as me. COMPLIMENTS!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 42 of 46]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 22 ... 41, 42, 43, 44, 45, 46  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum