Cry Wolf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cry Wolf

Cry Wolf is a brand new forum focused on the forum version of the deception game Mafia/Werewolves

Video Game UPick is over! Town Wins!
We now have a Discord Server!

You are not connected. Please login or register

What's the point of any of this? [Game End]

+15
Cure
deo
Cthulhuhoop
Aeiou
ezzelin
Sammiya
Mr. Alice
Five
high seraph
drandahl
Rasei
* Baccano Girl Jeanne *
Tiki The Troll
Ninfia
Luxaria
19 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 23 ... 43, 44, 45, 46  Next

Go down  Message [Page 44 of 46]

deo

deo

arrrrrrrgh I won't be around tonight for like four hours before rollover which sucksssssssss because this game is right down to the wire, but if Five/Ninfia is the feeling on who's mafia, I kinda agree. So long, and thanks for the fish, Five!

"Now! Let 'em have it, Beast!"

~Dickson

What's the point of any of this? [Game End] - Page 44 Watermelon

I love your taste in baby animals, vowels. Too cute for me ;___; ALL OF THESE ARE AND I JUST MADE A JOKE ONE WHAT IS LIFE (even drandahl, spiders are pretty dang cute too)

ffml pagetop double what is life

Entelechy

Entelechy

Whatever we don't I don't want this game going down like Ninfia's Practice Match where the mafia split the vote and snatched up victory. I still hurt from that. So we really all need to vote for the same person. And my money has to go on Five as well. So So long and thanks for all the Fish, Five!

Five

Five

Mmm. Splitting votes, eh? While this is kind of exactly what I didn't want to happen, me getting lynched will lose us the game at this point, and that's very what I don't want to happen. Anyway, I'm really bad at this vanilla stuff, but I think Ninfia has broken a couple ties and led to a couple lynches on town? I mean, I know I'm hardly one to talk here, since I was the first one to push for the first two lynches in the game which, while they were pretty much policy lynches, ended up flipping town. Still, I think it's at least a bit scummier to be a later vote on a town lynch than one of the first ones to push for it since that's a risky move for mafia to pull... Plus I'm kind of up for lynch if I don't do this and I don't want the game to end now because all the quirks and side-games have been a lot of fun, so! vote: Ninfia! I wish I had a better defense than "Well Ninfia looks worse" but I kind of don't. I led a couple lynches early on and I don't have any evidence to point to to say I wouldn't lead lynches as mafia, but I wouldn't, especially so early in the game.

Anyway, there's a third vote on me now, and probably at least one person voting for me is town, and if that's the case we can't stop ourselves from losing. The mafia will have a majority vote this phase if they all vote the same way and even a single town votes with them. This is bad stuff, guys. And it's not like I'm sure about Ninfia, I just have to go with the only other person who has any votes on them. If we split our votes, we lose. Thank you for the fun, Luxxxiepop! Sad to see it likely end so quickly.

Clever, deo! I wouldn't have thought of using something like that as a "baby animal". Duck is still delicious, even when voting for me.

And you know what else is delicious?

What's the point of any of this? [Game End] - Page 44 PicoTgBe1

Luxaria

Luxaria

Day Four Vote Tally

drandahl vs. Five
Aeiou vs. Ninfia
deo vs. Five
Entelechy vs. Five
Five vs. Ninfia

Five III
Ninfia II

drandahl

drandahl

Thank you, Lux. I really appreciate you running this game. I hope we're able to make it last longer.

I'm making use of your quoting rule to re-order and annotate this:
Luxaria ~ <3 wrote:
Shapes
drandahl (Voted this phase)
Five (Voted this phase)
Aeiou (Voted this phase)
deo (Voted this phase)
Entelechy (Voted this phase)

high seraph (Where you at?)
Mr. Alice (Where you at?)
Ninfia (Where you at?)
Mitsu (Where you at?)

X angelstar (Town)
X Cure (Town)
X Cthuluhoop (Town)
X Sammiya (Town)
X ezzelin (Town)
X Tiki the Troll (Town)
X Jeanne11 (Town)
X Rasei (Town)

Being silent until the last moment is how Ninfia's acted in the past as mafia. I wouldn't be surprised if Ninfia is mafia, but vowel's "I don't think we can organize, but I'll split the vote" is worrying me.

The tricky part here is both Ent and Deo are claiming to be away throughout the phase. However, let's still push to organize!

Speaking of which. I'm at work and have exhausted the time I have to commit to this until a few hours later. I REALLY want to hear from those Lux marked as "Where you at?".

Ninfia

Ninfia
Admin

Hey guys! Had a really busy day at work and I'm on my way home rn. I slept in so I didn't get the chance to check the forum before I left lmao //////

I'll backrrad and give a proper post when I get home but I'm burning NY data rn lmaoooooo

http://www.ninfia.tumblr.com

nautilus

nautilus

HELLO I am here!! I'm sorry I haven't been around as much since I've been really stressed about things for the last little while... Like I said, everything is burning for me.

Anyways, so, some thoughts: I would have not wanted to lynch either Ninfia nor Five this phase and would have infinitely preferred to go for either Aeiou or Lucas, but owing to the fact that at least two players have mentioned that they will be afk in the run-up to rollover I would really prefer not to split the votes further than they've already been split, which leads me to consider either Five or Ninfia.

I... have never been mafia with Ninfia so I have no idea what kinds of targets she's more privy to choose than not, and the only game where I've lived long enough for it to matter when she's mafia was Gakuen S1, where... hrm.

I followed Gakuen S1 for a while after I died because Ninfia invoked the powers that be and literally tore out my soul from my body every phase. I'd agree with you drandahl that Ninfia does tend to be more quiet when she's mafia, but my main issue with that is that, uh, she's been drawing a lot of attention to herself (due to her tiebreaking) - a lot more attention to herself than she would as maf, I think? I feel like she wouldn't... do this as mafia because her mafia playstyle (at least from what I gathered from S1) involves a lot of caution and slow play (a lot of her posts in S1 were kind of wishy-washy low key posts with her votes ~blending in~). Especially since how Raie was lowkey fosing her in D1 iirc, I don't know if maf!Ninfia would go out of her way to push lynches like that.

This leaves Five, my dinosaur-visiting pal! Life is tough. I... do not know much about Five, for they are a numerical mystery to me and the only game I've played with them would be Literary Mafia, volume 2 (where they were town, so I have no frame of reference for their mafia behaviour at all). Therefore, I can see the reasoning behind drandahl's vote on her because of the series of increasingly weird NK targets. The issue is that I feel like her speculation has been pretty pro-town so far, but I guess it could be a ruse?

For what it's worth, Angel is usually quiet enough that she almost never is a viable NK target for speculative strength reasons unless she's claimed a power role, so I am... really confused by this choice of NK.

I like your quotes, drandahl! Sorry I'm always so quiet. :( I'm pretty shy outside of mafia games.

WOW WAY TO NINJA ME.

I like how you can't read the TV Guide properly, but that's ok, I can't either apparently

I don't really have a 100% favourite food but maybe this will summon Ninfia (and Blaire)

What's the point of any of this? [Game End] - Page 44 Osaka-takoyaki

drandahl

drandahl

...why was your compliment crossed out? Anyway, I actually respect you, Mitsu. You tend to think in a refreshingly clear way, but still have fun.

Another reminder to others that we need vote consensus or else we will lose.

Where are you, folks?

Rasei

Rasei

is chewing on her nails between d&d rounds

Ninfia

Ninfia
Admin

OKAY IM HERE AND I HAVE POSTED ROLLOVER FOR CCS MAF, SO IM BACK READING!!!!

drandahl

drandahl

Well done, Nia.

I just hope ent and deo can pop in.

vote: Ninfia

Ninfia

Ninfia
Admin

Okay so at this point it seems like people are pretty set between me and Five BUT!!! WE WILL LOSE!!! IF I AM LYNCHED FOR SURE SO!!!

Vote: Five

At this point, PLEASE BE MAFIA OH MY GOD WE'RE REALLY DOWN TO THE WIRE!!! I HAVE BEEN ANSWERING CCS MAF QUESTIONS!!!

nautilus

nautilus

Okay I was told to vote, so:

vote: Five

high seraph

high seraph

VOTE: FIVE

drandahl

drandahl

Damn.

vote: Five