Cry Wolf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cry Wolf

Cry Wolf is a brand new forum focused on the forum version of the deception game Mafia/Werewolves

Video Game UPick is over! Town Wins!
We now have a Discord Server!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Laughing Among the Crying Wolves [OVER - MAFIA WIN]

+6
Entelechy
Tiki The Troll
Ninfia
Cure
Luxaria
ezzelin
10 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16, 17  Next

Go down  Message [Page 15 of 17]

Rasei

Rasei

whimpers at the thought of staying up longer... hasn't slept more then four hours a day from three or four days.

ezzelin

ezzelin

Laughing Among the Crying Wolves [OVER - MAFIA WIN] - Page 15 Gameend_by_amashimono-d9xwjek

Ninth Cloud

The normally calm evening meeting is in disarray. The last three are overwhelmed by doubt and suspicion – not even brothers trust each other anymore.

In the end, the youngest gets the short end of the stick.

The other two watch as a child only twelve years old, is put to be executed.

By his own brother, no less. The one who was like the Sun to him and to the entire village; the one he trusted beyond everything.

The one that has been the viper they’ve been harbouring in their midst all along.

Tenka laughs; but it’s not the carefree laughter that everyone’s used from the oldest of the Kumo siblings. It’s raspy and ominous, more of a cackle than laughter. Scales forming on his skin, the clear sign of the Orochi’s possession, finally reach his face and reveal his true identity; reveal that he is no longer himself.

The Orochi will rise again. And this time, there is no one left to stop it.

The skies over Oumi will never be clear again… shrouding whatever will be left of the land in darkness forever.

Rasei was lynched. They were Town.

Mafia Wins.

Laughing Among the Crying Wolves [OVER - MAFIA WIN] - Page 15 Kumo_crest_100px_by_amashimono-d9wy3rz

Ratio: 1T : 1M

Cure

Cure

Okay yeah I lied.

Rasei

Rasei

I FUCKING KEW IT

Five

Five

Diediediediediediediediedie.
Laughing Among the Crying Wolves [OVER - MAFIA WIN] - Page 15 VqmXIDw
See, Cure? I told you voting for me would pay off.

Rasei

Rasei

I TOLD YOU I WAS TOWN.

Cure

Cure

Fun fact: n0 i targeted ninfia and five. five targeted ninfia and lux. got a pm right after rollover and was like 'HUH'. turns out five was maf. tbh i almost swapped em glad I didn't.

i targeted ninfia because :V she's a good player to both kill and protect regardless of alignment and I ACTUALLY DID NOT KNOW I COULD TARGET MYSELF or else i would have targeted myself.

five told me to bus her right before rollover yesterday to try to trick lux. guess it worked.

Rasei

Rasei

I THOUGHT MIGHT HAVE BEEN THE CASE BECAUSE OF THE TIE BEING CURE-FIRE-RASEI. LUX SAID WAS THE ONLY HOLD OUT AND THEN CURE SWITCHED TO FIRE FIRST. GOD DARN IT.

ezzelin

ezzelin

For the record, Luxaria was the Town Killproof. When she was targeted, she was actually protected, so it didn't get used up.

Rasei

Rasei

Who targeted Lux?

Was it Tiki or I or someone else that protected Lux?

*totally lied about targeting cure n1*

Cure

Cure

okay but why DID you lie about your targets? Why would anyone lie about their targets unless they thought they might be mafia and wanted to hide it later. did you target ninfia n0?

Rasei

Rasei

No. I did targeted you. I knew it was unlikely that I was mafia at that point, therefor I chose to protected Lux. Then Lux was protected and I thought there was a 25-50 chance that I protected.

ezzelin

ezzelin

Also can I just scream at how stuff got rolled?

Tenka was actually the inspiration for the "Fake Vessel" killproof, AND THEN HE ACTUALLY GOT ROLLED FOR A MAF (Cure), AND THE KILLPROOF ROLLED TO THE SAME PERSON. RNG PLS.

Also, here's a compilation of NK targets; you can also see who was the doctor every night (green = doctor, the person in the field is protected.)

Laughing Among the Crying Wolves [OVER - MAFIA WIN] - Page 15 C105d536c27663a6a152dbf85b525718

Cure

Cure

PEOPLE TARGETED ME SO MANY TIMES I FEEL SO LOVED UvU

Sammiya

Sammiya
Admin

I ACTUALLY TOTALLY THOUGHT THE LAST PHASE I WAS ALIVE I AND RASEI WERE THE MAFIA

Because I actually targeted Tiki and not Lux

and thought I killed Tiki

SO I CHOSE TO VOTE FOR FIVE THINKING THAT RASEI AND I WERE THE MAFIA

And then she was mafia and I was "WTFING" all the way
But knew I couldn't be mafia

https://crywolf.rpg-board.net

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 15 of 17]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16, 17  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum