Cry Wolf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cry Wolf

Cry Wolf is a brand new forum focused on the forum version of the deception game Mafia/Werewolves

Video Game UPick is over! Town Wins!
We now have a Discord Server!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia [Day Four]

+19
Mr. Gerbear
ezzelin
angel★
Rasei
AdiosBromigo
She-Ra
Aeiou
plotstickers
katagi
high seraph
chinomi
Five
Tiki The Troll
Kiyoko
* Baccano Girl Jeanne *
Sammiya
Mr. Alice
Luxaria
Ninfia
23 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 40 ... 67  Next

Go down  Message [Page 13 of 67]

181Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia [Day Four] - Page 13 Empty Re: Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia [Day Four] Wed Mar 30, 2016 9:13 am

Ninfia

Ninfia
Admin

Also re: card reveal

I got.... excited last night and forgot to include it in the intermission! I will go and do that now.

Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia [Day Four] - Page 13 FjS6eRX

The Luxaria Vs High Seraph
The Cure Vs High Seraph Plotstickers
The Nautilus Vs High Seraph Tiki the Troll
The Kiyoko Vs High Seraph Plotstickers AdiosBromigo
The Five Vs High Seraph Plotstickers
The Takumi (Chinomi) Vs High seraph
The Katagi Vs High Seraph
The Ezzelin Vs High Seraph
The Rasei Vs No Lynch
The Katagi Vs No Lynch
The Aeiou Vs No Lynch

No Lynch lll
Plotstickers ll
Tiki The Troll l
AdiosBromigo l

Last edited by Cardcaptor Ninfia*:・゚✧★ on Wed Mar 30, 2016 9:14 am; edited 2 times in total

http://www.ninfia.tumblr.com

182Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia [Day Four] - Page 13 Empty Re: Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia [Day Four] Wed Mar 30, 2016 9:13 am

ezzelin

ezzelin

okay so.

I'm inclined to think Nautsu, Chinomi/Takumi and Cure are Town. Nautsu for being the NK target, Chinomi for outing Lucas, and Cure because I believe I figured out what happened there. I'm also leaning heavily Town on Blaire, because as I already said in my first post this phase, I believe the jail on her was a maf!jail.

Regarding Plot; even not taking in account her claim, having been mafia with her before I honestly don't believe she would be sending the NK at all unless there was no other option, much less straight up on N0. That + her claim now makes me rather firmly believe she's Town as well. (Her statement about maf not wasting a NK on her pinged my bells a bit, as Plot is easily mislynched, but given her roleclaim and Lucas' role, it makes sense in retrospect.)

I'm mostly willing to believe AdiBros was merely being a slightly confused fresh meat (nts: figure out what kind of meat and decide on the best way to prepare); if he was in fact maf, I honestly doubt his team would let him go defend Lucas like that. (Or well, Lucas himself would even probably tell him not to, tbh. Don't let the confused yelling fool you, Lucas is a pretty good player ok.)

Something that pinged my curiousity is this:
☆☆katagi wrote:good morning, i backread, and, actually, i'm a little curious about someone having potentially driven the silence to tiki as well?
Do you have any particular reason to think the silence/wounding has been driven to Tiki?

oh my god trying to post in proper sentences is so painful I kept having to go back and fix capitals ffff you guys better appreciate this

183Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia [Day Four] - Page 13 Empty Re: Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia [Day Four] Wed Mar 30, 2016 9:28 am

nautilus

nautilus

Hello, hosr!!

So that confirms, at least, that Lucas was ~The Flower~ (and given that there's... no card that's like, the Nose or something, I'm assuming chi's initial "sniff sniff Lucas you smell good" was chi's attempt at softclaiming his role, so whatever investigation she has likely gets role name and role ability).

I'm kind of sad Lucas is dead mostly because he was my early morning pal in mafia threads and now... he is gone :( rip but at least ezz, my best friend and also my chef is here to keep me company (´・ω・`) ♥

I guess other than my aforementioned comments on Tiki and maybe some side-eying of Adibros, the only other player that would be pinging me is Sammiya just purely out of gut feelings, but it's literally day 1 and I have really, really bad intuition so for all I know both Tiki and Sammie are town tbh

I hope Jeanne and She-Ra are around to say their thoughts on things, too!

K-Kiyoko, I'm scared... I-I'm glad I have you around, at least. You said that I should be confident, r-right... So I'm going to try... !!

184Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia [Day Four] - Page 13 Empty Re: Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia [Day Four] Wed Mar 30, 2016 10:08 am

Kiyoko

Kiyoko
Admin

Sup popping in before work.

The delay stun is 1000% neutral and I feel really stupid for not realizing this immediately for reasons that will be astoundingly obvious for any other veteran player who gets hit with it. I mainly think it's Rasei and not some-mysterious-other-person-who-acted-on-me-but-isn't-claiming because of how Rasei responded after I said I was aware of what her ability did, and because of Rasei's NL vote. But if Rasei can pop in and confirm that'd be great.

In other news, my work schedule ramps up pretty hardcore starting about today which includes overtime hours so I may not be as active from here on out.

http://kiyokon.tumblr.com

185Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia [Day Four] - Page 13 Empty Re: Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia [Day Four] Wed Mar 30, 2016 10:18 am

nautilus

nautilus

Huh, I just backread Rasei's posts and she seemed to just... ignore your "I like what your ability does", so was that what you meant by her response? Her non-response?

It's not that I don't believe you! I just want to hear it from Rasei herself, if she can (unless her role or win condition involves being unable to claim neutral). The fact that no one's cc'd Rasei being neutral so far makes me believe it, though.

If Rasei is neutral, we should probably leave her alone unless she starts acting flagrantly anti-town; since her ability has an actual effect on game-play in terms of the delayed stun it should be pretty obvious if she does

186Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia [Day Four] - Page 13 Empty Re: Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia [Day Four] Wed Mar 30, 2016 10:20 am

* Baccano Girl Jeanne *

187Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia [Day Four] - Page 13 Empty Re: Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia [Day Four] Wed Mar 30, 2016 10:28 am

angel★

angel★

whoops ended up falling asleep last night

nothing new has really come up since though, and i'm not willing to vote for any of the current targets nor have any ideas on who else to lynch, so i'm going to vote: no lynch before my day starts up (not.... that i don't usually vote no lynch d1 already lol)

188Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia [Day Four] - Page 13 Empty Re: Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia [Day Four] Wed Mar 30, 2016 10:28 am

chinomi

chinomi

THE SONG? IS THAT YOU?

189Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia [Day Four] - Page 13 Empty Re: Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia [Day Four] Wed Mar 30, 2016 10:29 am

chinomi

chinomi

vote: angel

say you love me and i'll unvote you

190Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia [Day Four] - Page 13 Empty Re: Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia [Day Four] Wed Mar 30, 2016 10:38 am

* Baccano Girl Jeanne *

No, I am not the song. Though you're not too far off. That's one of the roles I sent. Think of what the girl in the song is.

191Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia [Day Four] - Page 13 Empty Re: Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia [Day Four] Wed Mar 30, 2016 10:38 am

angel★

angel★

I.... WHAT
is this a trap

chi you know i love you

192Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia [Day Four] - Page 13 Empty Re: Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia [Day Four] Wed Mar 30, 2016 10:40 am

chinomi

chinomi

THE SMOL

unvote: angel

i luv u 2 i cant believe me and angel are married now

vote: no lynch

193Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia [Day Four] - Page 13 Empty Re: Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia [Day Four] Wed Mar 30, 2016 10:51 am

* Baccano Girl Jeanne *

What are you talking about? I am not that either.

194Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia [Day Four] - Page 13 Empty Re: Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia [Day Four] Wed Mar 30, 2016 10:54 am

chinomi

chinomi

:(

(i'm at work i can only see the video thumbnail LOL)

195Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia [Day Four] - Page 13 Empty Re: Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia [Day Four] Wed Mar 30, 2016 10:57 am

* Baccano Girl Jeanne *

Google Arrietty. :)

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 13 of 67]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 40 ... 67  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum