Cry Wolf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cry Wolf

Cry Wolf is a brand new forum focused on the forum version of the deception game Mafia/Werewolves

Video Game UPick is over! Town Wins!
We now have a Discord Server!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia [Day Four]

+19
Mr. Gerbear
ezzelin
angel★
Rasei
AdiosBromigo
She-Ra
Aeiou
plotstickers
katagi
high seraph
chinomi
Five
Tiki The Troll
Kiyoko
* Baccano Girl Jeanne *
Sammiya
Mr. Alice
Luxaria
Ninfia
23 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 39 ... 67  Next

Go down  Message [Page 12 of 67]

166Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia [Day Four] - Page 12 Empty Re: Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia [Day Four] Tue Mar 29, 2016 10:06 pm

Cure

Cure

ℳ₴₴ℜ✦✧ȺℒῚ☾ℰ wrote:wait raie im confused so

if i was mafia, and mafia stunned me to clear me of nk, and then it didnt go through because....the maf stunning me was also stunned?? and i got stunned anyway? or like...i was supposed to send the nk but i got stunned by a fellow maf to clear me?? but like wouldnt that have too high of a chance of people thinking im maf anyway? and i think everyone knows that im REAL bad at trying to explain myself to get off the chopping block

omg i feel so stupid just for asking im so sorry i just dont follow OTL

In this theory I made, you are mafia with the mafia jailer who jails you. You did not send the NK. The NK was supposed to go through on mitsu and you, being jailed, would be cleared of sending the NK. That's all.

I'm only saying this because I know the jail on you had to be mafia-originating (barring two town jailers but I Highly Doubt This). I'm not saying you're mafia because you got jailed, just throwing out more theories.

HOW MANY STARS DO I GET FOR FOUR PAGETOPS IN A ROW

167Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia [Day Four] - Page 12 Empty Re: Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia [Day Four] Tue Mar 29, 2016 10:08 pm

Mr. Alice

Mr. Alice

ohhh ok i get it now

and no worries! i wasnt feeling threatened or nothin, i was just having trouble making sense of it, and i really wanted to understand it!

168Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia [Day Four] - Page 12 Empty Re: Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia [Day Four] Tue Mar 29, 2016 10:10 pm

Rasei

Rasei

Since Cure brought it up, I'm voting:No Lynch. I'm not sure how active I will be tomorrow and the last time I left a game alone without word, I was lynched.

169Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia [Day Four] - Page 12 Empty Re: Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia [Day Four] Tue Mar 29, 2016 10:13 pm

Cure

Cure

I mean, it was an option, I'm not saying we should all vote no lynch right now when we have most of the phase still ahead of us. It's an outcome I'm fine with, but I do think we should keep the discussion going.

A couple points angel made were really interesting to me. Especially the things regarding tiki.

170Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia [Day Four] - Page 12 Empty Re: Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia [Day Four] Tue Mar 29, 2016 10:21 pm

angel★

angel★

† ☾u♪e † wrote:
A couple points angel made were really interesting to me. Especially the things regarding tiki.

interesting in a bad way or a good way

TBH I'M JUST GLAD IT'S INTERESTING AT ALL BC I FEEL LIKE IN RECENT GAMES I USUALLY CAN'T MAKE ANY ORIGINAL POINTS BC EVERYTHING'S BEEN SAID ALREADY AND I'M NOT GOOD AT THINKING OF NEW THINGS

171Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia [Day Four] - Page 12 Empty Re: Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia [Day Four] Tue Mar 29, 2016 10:33 pm

Sammiya

Sammiya
Admin

Nice shooting there town vig~ Good aim, good aim.

I'm inclined to believe Plot's claim atm. (I imagine salty is neutral, spicy is mafia, and sweet is town, as a guess.)

I'd be willing to NL since town is in a great position thanks to nk failing and the very helpful town vig.

https://crywolf.rpg-board.net

172Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia [Day Four] - Page 12 Empty Re: Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia [Day Four] Tue Mar 29, 2016 10:44 pm

plotstickers

plotstickers

Mom, you know I don't like lying!!! I was raised to be honest in a dishonest household!

I generally don't like claiming regardless of alignment since I'd rather defend myself through other means, but I'd rather the phase not be wasted on me when we can find actual mafia. Not to mention it's likely mafia knows my role anyway since Lucas was role cop. Sure he could've investigated someone else and just said that he's certain I'm town, but I would think most roles are ambiguous whereas alignment cop isn't. And since I rarely share information about my role, I'm a decent choice.

Maybe I trust Lucas too much, lol. MY BROTHER. /karamatsu

Eta: I don't mind a NL. Heart isn't 100% set on it just yet, though. So far I think Chi is town and Mitsu is probably town. Something about Kiyoko and Five is throwing me off, but it's been a while since I've played a game with Kiyoko and Five has a face now.

Yeah.

173Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia [Day Four] - Page 12 Empty Re: Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia [Day Four] Wed Mar 30, 2016 12:32 am

Kiyoko

Kiyoko
Admin

Hi guys I'm an idiot although my not realizing it earlier is partially because I forgot that neutrals were a thing

I'm pretty damn certain Rasei is the neutral.

http://kiyokon.tumblr.com

174Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia [Day Four] - Page 12 Empty Re: Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia [Day Four] Wed Mar 30, 2016 12:47 am

chinomi

chinomi

ggggghhhhhhhnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnm,.

175Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia [Day Four] - Page 12 Empty Re: Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia [Day Four] Wed Mar 30, 2016 4:17 am

katagi

katagi

good morning, i backread, and, actually, i'm a little curious about someone having potentially driven the silence to tiki as well? and since i'm gonna be at work here's a semi-semi-placeholder vote: no lynch which i would be fine with happening anyway

i wish i could contribute more meta-observations (like 'soandso usually does THIS when maf') but ; w;

176Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia [Day Four] - Page 12 Empty Re: Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia [Day Four] Wed Mar 30, 2016 5:45 am

Aeiou

Aeiou

Hmm I dont think Plot is lying and I dont think Lucas would try to protect another maf player. So I wont be voting Plot. Unless Chi did a really fucking wacky gambit and wanted to sacrifice a maf right off the bat Im going to have to believe chi is also town. Nauti is p intimidating so I can def see maf sending in a NK on town Nauti (as in I dont think it was redirected or anything) so Im not willing to vote Naut. Dont want to vote for Tiki when he cant defend himself! Kiyoko seems to think Rasei is neutral which I'm fine with but I actually thought Nauti was claiming neutral but I might be way off base with that and she mightve been referring to something else??
Lux posts arent very regular tl;dr but then again she might just be waiting to wrap up her game first and make sure thats done with before getting too into this game? I'm willing to wait and see, also Lux is good for team town when shes town. Adibros seems more like confused newb to me?? I do see what Kiyo is saying with the being confused and I myself as town wasnt confused as to takuchi's claims and Lucas' but I feel like maf by that point probably figured it out and mightve told adibros to drop it/cleared it up themselves before they dropped it themselves. Like it seemed really drug out for having people to consult with?? If Cure is right and town jail landed on her and then maf jail ended on blaire, even though its a strange target I think Blaire would more likely be town, would maf really waste a jail to clear someone this early? I feel like its more of a priority to block town actions. Although theres the whole maybe it was redirected or bounced or whatever which could make since due to the strange target choice. ALTHOUGH if it was reflected back on blaire, that would make blaire the maf jailer? Is that a likely scenario??

MY POST IS REALLY UGLY AND DISJOINTED IM S ORRYT
I didnt act last night and assumingly wasnt acted on and I have no new info to offer.
My first card choice was The Change but I didn't get it so I'll assume that's in play.

I wont be around until after rollover and since a no lynch is an alright thing to do?? and right now it's the safest vote since most of the active players/involved in rollover players Im not inclined to vote for so
vote: no lynch
and it should also be easy to work around if some new info comes around that puts someone on the chopping block ?? sry I have nothing more to offer

177Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia [Day Four] - Page 12 Empty Re: Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia [Day Four] Wed Mar 30, 2016 6:44 am

nautilus

nautilus

I figure I might as well make one of these anyways.

More likely than not town
chinomi - given how cautiously she plays as maf I highly doubt maf!chi would bus maf!Lucas immediately after rollover like she did, because maf!chi plays very cautiously and very quietly + maf!Lucas hadn't even been fosed before maf!chi was all over him. Unless this is a spectacular bus and frame, chi is probably town

btw chi are u ok

People I Don't Want To Lynch
Kiyoko - horrible person that I should always suspect but also, gave me moral support so maybe not that horrible. Actual answer though, I was targeted N0 for the NK unless we want to pull the "I was targeted by a vigilante! And the NK got withheld", which is something I feel like mafia wouldn't do unless there was one stunner or jailer in the game since multiple stunners and jailers dilute the strategy of withholding the NK to frame someone, and what vigilante shoots on N0 if not a mafia vigilante?

Kiyoko has repeatedly said (even right before this game started) that she tends not to kill me immediately as mafia, and while this is extremely weak evidence I want to believe for now. She'll stab me in the back eventually if she's maf /)_;

Cure - Going from her comments I'm fairly certain I know what role she is (though... I am not 100% confident), and therefore based on that I'm willing to say she's town for now.

plotstickers - I know the jury is out on her alignment, but I'm not so certain she would be the NK sender in this instance because she almost never is the NK sender; furthermore, I'd... rather not lynch the cop claim if I had a choice to today ummm

Rasei - Potential neutral according to Kiyoko, would prefer if Rasei confirms this in-thread though? If she can

I do want to lynch someone though and not NL because we're working from a position of advantage (that is, maf is down one and town is still pretty healthy), but I'm not going to fight it too much since it kind of seems inevitable to happen. I'm open to swapping my vote if other lynch targets are floated but like, other than plot and adibros idk lol... (though I'm open to swapping because Tiki can't speak and I kind of feel... guilty... for voting on him because he can't spea... k...)

I'm also not neutral! Like I said, I can't confirm what cards are in play either because I got my first choice, but here are the cards implied to be in this game:

- The Arrow (?) (implied from flavour of dayvig kill)
- The Change (according to Aeiou)
- The Flower (chinomi's LUCAS YOU SMELL REALLY NICE quotes, Lucas confirmed)
- The Dash (according to ezz/Kiyoko)
- The Fly (according to Kiyoko)
- The Mirror (according to Five)
- The Twin (according to Five)
- The Return (according to Five)

@Host - Will players' card names show up in rollover when they die? I noticed that Lucas flipped without his card being revealed. :Oa

@Cure - I'm curious what you found interesting about Angel's post!

I also think everyone's posted so far except for Jeanne and She-Ra? And Gerry!

178Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia [Day Four] - Page 12 Empty Re: Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia [Day Four] Wed Mar 30, 2016 7:55 am

Mr. Gerbear

Mr. Gerbear

Oh my god i had to read 12 pages.

Ok so. That was a really early vig kill on a maf like wow good job :0??? I still

Have no idea what's going on gomen I'm on an island without good Wi-Fi

179Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia [Day Four] - Page 12 Empty Re: Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia [Day Four] Wed Mar 30, 2016 8:29 am

nautilus

nautilus

nautilus wrote:
nautilus wrote:
Spoiler:

180Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia [Day Four] - Page 12 Empty Re: Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia [Day Four] Wed Mar 30, 2016 9:12 am

Ninfia

Ninfia
Admin

Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia [Day Four] - Page 12 FjS6eRX

The Luxaria Vs High Seraph
The Cure Vs High Seraph Plotstickers
The Nautilus Vs High Seraph Tiki the Troll
The Kiyoko Vs High Seraph Plotstickers AdiosBromigo
The Five Vs High Seraph Plotstickers
The Takumi (Chinomi) Vs High seraph
The Katagi Vs High Seraph
The Ezzelin Vs High Seraph