Cry Wolf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cry Wolf

Cry Wolf is a brand new forum focused on the forum version of the deception game Mafia/Werewolves

Video Game UPick is over! Town Wins!
We now have a Discord Server!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia [Day Four]

+19
Mr. Gerbear
ezzelin
angel★
Rasei
AdiosBromigo
She-Ra
Aeiou
plotstickers
katagi
high seraph
chinomi
Five
Tiki The Troll
Kiyoko
* Baccano Girl Jeanne *
Sammiya
Mr. Alice
Luxaria
Ninfia
23 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 36 ... 67  Next

Go down  Message [Page 5 of 67]

61Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia [Day Four] - Page 5 Empty Re: Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia [Day Four] Tue Mar 29, 2016 6:58 pm

chinomi

chinomi

i actually dont wanna vote for lucas because he's so funny and cute and VERY PRETTY IN THIS GAME WOW LEMME SNIFF YOU I YOU SMELL GOOD I BET WHAT A NICE SMELLING

62Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia [Day Four] - Page 5 Empty Re: Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia [Day Four] Tue Mar 29, 2016 7:03 pm

nautilus

nautilus

@Five - I can't really answer your question right now, I'm sorry! Part of the reason why (or maybe the entire reason why) is that I don't know what exactly stopped the kill on my person, especially if failed NKs due to stun or jail will show up in rollover!

Does ... anyone think tiki being silenced is really fucking weird, though. Like. Actually really fucking weird because I'd figure a silencer would act on someone who is more of a strong speculator and not... Tiki.

I am also intrigued by chinomi tbh

Last edited by *:・ (☞゚ヮ゚)☞A☜(゚ヮ゚☜)・゚✧ on Tue Mar 29, 2016 7:05 pm; edited 1 time in total

63Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia [Day Four] - Page 5 Empty Re: Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia [Day Four] Tue Mar 29, 2016 7:05 pm

Ninfia

Ninfia
Admin

My goodness, what is the point of any of this maf was stressful! now that that's over, back to being the Hoast with the Moast, it's me, ninfia!

high&seraph ☺♥♪ wrote:
- if NK sender is stunned, the NK will not show up in rollover;
- if NK sender is jailed, the NK will not show up in rollover;
- if NK target is protected, the NK will show up in rollover;
- if NK target is jailed, the NK will show up in rollover.

incorrect. The attempt will show up in all cases listed here.

http://www.ninfia.tumblr.com

64Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia [Day Four] - Page 5 Empty Re: Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia [Day Four] Tue Mar 29, 2016 7:06 pm

katagi

katagi

i'm guessing chinomi is trying to hint towards lucas's role or something? like are there any cards related to smells? The Nose

also i am too new to the scene to say whether or not tiki is a strong speculator but i trust aviannautilus's judgment because you are a bird

anyway, bed time = w= ive got work on the morrow but i'll be checking in and trying to post... (i remember back in The Day, not posting much made you seem scummy... is this board active enough to still have that sort of effect???)

EDIT hang on i just realized my bird irl is named Tiki so now i dont know who to trust anymore

Last edited by ☆☆katagi on Tue Mar 29, 2016 7:18 pm; edited 1 time in total

65Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia [Day Four] - Page 5 Empty Re: Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia [Day Four] Tue Mar 29, 2016 7:11 pm

Kiyoko

Kiyoko
Admin

Tiki has the tendency to make himself look scummy just by existing, so he's not really the ideal silence target outside of a WIFOM siuation. Silencers tend to be maf-aligned, but I remember on vdex we had a meta where maf!silencers silenced their own to give their teammates an excuse not to spec, and then that became commonplace enough that we had the countermeta where maf!silencers silenced other quiet players to make it look like they were mafia silencing their own. That said, I think this is one of the first silencing roles to come into play on crywolf in general so this forum doesn't even have a meta for it yet.

chinomi is lucas maf or not

Last edited by Kiyoko some fancy flair on Tue Mar 29, 2016 7:12 pm; edited 1 time in total

http://kiyokon.tumblr.com

66Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia [Day Four] - Page 5 Empty Re: Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia [Day Four] Tue Mar 29, 2016 7:12 pm

high seraph

high seraph

UMM YES, I SMELL RLY GOOD AND IM ALSO BEAUTIFUL

AND I GUESS U KNOW WHAT MY CARD IS SO HELLO CHI!!!

im not mafia tho so i don't know why you are voting for me???

67Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia [Day Four] - Page 5 Empty Re: Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia [Day Four] Tue Mar 29, 2016 7:12 pm

nautilus

nautilus

I'm sorry for casting doubt or confusion on your bird, katagi! :( I guess you can't trust anyone... not even yourself.

I would argue yes regarding the not posting enough, but I think this board is just prone to policy lynches at times!

The curse on me has lifted because I am no longer mafia and I am not mafia in this game so I'll just revert back to my original username, haha. But I think for me it's really weird for Tiki to be the kind of person to be targeted by a silencing action... Hmmmm.

I feel like I know what chi is hinting at and usually chi doesn't make huge gambits like this, though! So I'm also very inclined to vote for Lucas.

Lucas, explain yourself.

If anyone didn't see my edited response to Five - I literally cannot give a 100% confirmation on what saved my ass last night, especially since the NK will show up regardless of whatever happens to the target and the sender, so I cannot give you an answer to your question!

For what it's worth, I don't believe Kiyoko is mafia because I feel like Kiyoko would not attempt to murder me N0, but because I have murdered Kiyoko multiple times N0 in games I have no idea how current this is anymore. Though, uh, she didn't kill me in spacemaf! So that's a thing.

68Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia [Day Four] - Page 5 Empty Re: Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia [Day Four] Tue Mar 29, 2016 7:15 pm

Kiyoko

Kiyoko
Admin

I won't kill you until you accept my love and my lame pickup lines, sensei

69Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia [Day Four] - Page 5 Empty Re: Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia [Day Four] Tue Mar 29, 2016 7:16 pm

ezzelin

ezzelin

hm, either a good call from someone or feathers make for a really amazing death-deflecting vest.

not surprised to see a fair amount of stun/jail given the numbers; I'd say one of the jails is a maf jail though, as it's unlikely for town to have two. I feel like cure is a likely target for maf jail if she's not maf, and an equally likely target for a town jailer as well so....... that honestly doesn't say much. I find blaire a somewhat unusual target? if I took a wild guess, I'd say it's likely that blaire would be the maf jail, since in my experience she likes to do unpredictable things that can wreck plans very easily.

curious about the wounding. since it nullifies a vote as well, sounds like a maf role to me. tiki is an... interesting target for it, to say the least.

also I see that kiyo has some mysterious information as per usual :'')

and hmm... more interesting info from chi. inclined to believe for now, because of the way that's phrased - but I'd like to wait for lucas to react to that before I toss in a vote.

ninja'd by a lot also hm :Va that clarification... that sorta expands the possibilities for what happened last night, though. definitely something to keep in mind, since it opens up the possibility of any of the jailed/stunned players being the NK sender, which I personally excluded at first based on what seemed to be the usual.

ok ninja'd more and lucas posted but ???

I like how you two have this mutual murdering understanding, mitsu&kiyo.

70Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia [Day Four] - Page 5 Empty Re: Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia [Day Four] Tue Mar 29, 2016 7:18 pm

nautilus

nautilus

On a more serious note: Kiyoko, you always told me to be confident, right? In how I feel. To not doubt myself.

D-do you... do you still think that way? Do you? Will you promise to support me no matter what?

Kiyoko wrote:I won't kill you until you accept my love and my lame pickup lines, sensei

leave

edit: is lucas the flower

71Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia [Day Four] - Page 5 Empty Re: Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia [Day Four] Tue Mar 29, 2016 7:21 pm

Kiyoko

Kiyoko
Admin

nautilus wrote:On a more serious note: Kiyoko, you always told me to be confident, right? In how I feel. To not doubt myself.

D-do you... do you still think that way? Do you? Will you promise to support me no matter what?

Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia [Day Four] - Page 5 ENhTx4J

okay seriously though is that game-relevant or...?

72Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia [Day Four] - Page 5 Empty Re: Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia [Day Four] Tue Mar 29, 2016 7:23 pm

chinomi

chinomi

did i get information that said LUCAS IS MAFIA? no. i didn't.

however, riddle me this.

he has the EXACT same role power as me - it's a role that's useful for both a townie and a mafia.
why would town have the same role twice? they wouldn't. i'm inclined to believe lucas is maf.

i know it's not smart to out myself so early in the game but tbh i'd rather be useful and die early than die and not get out any info. plus i have faith in a doctor to help me out from here on out ^w^ yoroshiku~!

also my role power specifically stated that i would not learn alignment, as if a clarification.
lucas' didn't.
why wouldn't his include that?

probably because he already knows who's mafia and doesn't need that clarification in his role pm.

KERMIT-DRINKING-TEA.GIF

73Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia [Day Four] - Page 5 Empty Re: Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia [Day Four] Tue Mar 29, 2016 7:23 pm

Kiyoko

Kiyoko
Admin

cool

vote: high seraph

74Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia [Day Four] - Page 5 Empty Re: Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia [Day Four] Tue Mar 29, 2016 7:25 pm

chinomi

chinomi

I FEEL BAD I WANTED TO PLAY WITH LUCAS BUT I CANNOT ALLOW EVIL TO EXIST IN THIS WORLD :(

lucas please prove me wrong somehow

75Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia [Day Four] - Page 5 Empty Re: Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia [Day Four] Tue Mar 29, 2016 7:28 pm

nautilus

nautilus

@Kiyoko - Y-your answer has been noted... Thank you. I am at peace now.

tbh as maf i don't think chi would do this at all LMAO? In lit maf she was pretty uneasy about trying to stick out more than she had to (though I don't think she wouldn't pull quick plays), and here she's aggressively saying Lucas is maf.

vote: high seraph

I think chi's post explains what happened well but I'm interpreting it as chi and lucas are both role investigative, chi got Lucas' role and it's the exact same as hers except that her role PM has provisions against learning individuals alignments, whereas Lucas' does not?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 5 of 67]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 36 ... 67  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum