Cry Wolf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cry Wolf

Cry Wolf is a brand new forum focused on the forum version of the deception game Mafia/Werewolves

Video Game UPick is over! Town Wins!
We now have a Discord Server!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia [Day Four]

+19
Mr. Gerbear
ezzelin
angel★
Rasei
AdiosBromigo
She-Ra
Aeiou
plotstickers
katagi
high seraph
chinomi
Five
Tiki The Troll
Kiyoko
* Baccano Girl Jeanne *
Sammiya
Mr. Alice
Luxaria
Ninfia
23 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 34 ... 64, 65, 66, 67  Next

Go down  Message [Page 65 of 67]

961Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia [Day Four] - Page 65 Empty Re: Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia [Day Four] Mon Apr 04, 2016 5:42 pm

Luxaria

Luxaria

Okay, I agree re: Sammiya. I was just curious to see if your thoughts mirrored mine. Unless there's a limited doctor, this theory might hold weight and might explain why she was killed.

Also, Mitsu, if I may be so bold, after having read all of your statements across this game, I am curious: Do you still stand by them? Or do you think differently about yourself and others right now?

@ Lulu

Define limited jails. What do you mean? Can you only do it X number of times? Every other night? How many jails do you have if X number?

edit: why pagetop

962Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia [Day Four] - Page 65 Empty Re: Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia [Day Four] Mon Apr 04, 2016 5:43 pm

Ninfia

Ninfia
Admin

Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia [Day Four] - Page 65 FjS6eRX

The Lulu vs Mr Alice
The Rasei vs No Lynch
The Cure vs Lulu
The Mr Alice vs Lulu
The Five vs Lulu
The She-Ra vs Lulu
The Drandahl vs No Lynch

Lulu lll
No Lynch ll
Mr Alice l

Luxaria wrote:
nautilus wrote:@Raie - WHY ARE ALL MY FRIENDS DEAD IN THIS GAME

Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia [Day Four] - Page 65 XtOl66w

http://www.ninfia.tumblr.com

963Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia [Day Four] - Page 65 Empty Re: Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia [Day Four] Mon Apr 04, 2016 5:43 pm

Mr. Alice

Mr. Alice

stick to ur guns, people

What Would Sakura Do

she would stick to her guns

petition for The Gun card

964Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia [Day Four] - Page 65 Empty Re: Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia [Day Four] Mon Apr 04, 2016 5:45 pm

Luxaria

Luxaria

Also wait, if there is a hypothetical revenge kill, is it really in this game on top of all of these kills mafia seems to hav--

unless it's on town so that way mafia runs the risk of losing someone when they attack town......

hm....

965Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia [Day Four] - Page 65 Empty Re: Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia [Day Four] Mon Apr 04, 2016 5:49 pm

lulu

lulu

OK IM AT WORK I HAVE A KEYBOARD AND AM NO LONGER TEXTING IN TRAFFIC HELLO!! i have 3 jails which i can use at my leisure but tbh i was planning on using all of them and going vanilla asap before i got killed

966Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia [Day Four] - Page 65 Empty Re: Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia [Day Four] Mon Apr 04, 2016 5:51 pm

Aeiou

Aeiou

Host said stunned actions wouldn't show up

Also I'm at work and there's no way I cam catch up
I'd put no Lynch just to not really pick a person because I can't make an informed decision but??? Other people voted no Lynch and I don't actually want a no lynch so?? What

967Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia [Day Four] - Page 65 Empty Re: Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia [Day Four] Mon Apr 04, 2016 5:51 pm

Luxaria

Luxaria

lulu's voting Mr. Alice, which makes sense if she's town jailer and thinks Blaire was mafia with the NK, but is it likely that Mr. Alice was sending the NK and --

wait

why does adibro/lulu target Blaire of all people N0 for a jail, like it's their first game and they don't know people, though I have felt that jail looked more town than mafia, but if we already have a town jailer and adibro wouldn't be able to make as precise of a jail onto a meta target like that, though it'd explain a jail on Blaire since Adibro wouldn't know she was busy/mildly AFK

why

also like

She-ra and Blaire are voting for lulu, and they're both varying amounts of suspicious

hm

also if lulubro actually flips mafia, then there's no way mafia jailed Blaire out of performing the NK, which would actually mean there was a doctor protect N0

968Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia [Day Four] - Page 65 Empty Re: Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia [Day Four] Mon Apr 04, 2016 5:52 pm

lulu

lulu

JUST TO BE COMPLETELY CLEAR, I WILL OBVIOUSLY SWAP ONTO A NO LYNCH VOTE IF IT'LL SAVE ME PLEASE DONT CALL ME SCUMMY IF I CHANGE THE LYNCH AT THE LAST MINUTE

unfortunately i can't speak to adibro's thought process during the early game so!!

969Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia [Day Four] - Page 65 Empty Re: Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia [Day Four] Mon Apr 04, 2016 5:53 pm

Luxaria

Luxaria

adibro where did you come from

where did you go

where did you come from

adi-o-bro

and why the fuck did you jail blaire

970Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia [Day Four] - Page 65 Empty Re: Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia [Day Four] Mon Apr 04, 2016 5:54 pm

Mr. Alice

Mr. Alice

flashback to a thousand years ago

who jail me

971Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia [Day Four] - Page 65 Empty Re: Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia [Day Four] Mon Apr 04, 2016 5:55 pm

Luxaria

Luxaria

MITSU WHERE ARE YOU I NEED YOUR SUPPORT I CAN'T PICK.

972Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia [Day Four] - Page 65 Empty Re: Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia [Day Four] Mon Apr 04, 2016 5:57 pm

Five

Five

Luxxxiepop.

LUXXXIEPOP.

IT IS NOT THE TIME FOR INDECISION. I KNOW IT'S WHO YOU ARE. BUT STAND TALL. BITE THE BULLET. DO THE RIGHT THING. VOTE FOR LULU.

Also, where are my stars.

973Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia [Day Four] - Page 65 Empty Re: Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia [Day Four] Mon Apr 04, 2016 5:57 pm

Rasei

Rasei

You pick what I do and go no lynch?

974Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia [Day Four] - Page 65 Empty Re: Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia [Day Four] Mon Apr 04, 2016 5:58 pm

Mr. Alice

Mr. Alice

lets never ever no lynch again

975Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia [Day Four] - Page 65 Empty Re: Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia [Day Four] Mon Apr 04, 2016 5:58 pm

Five

Five

ℳ₴₴ℜ✦✧ȺℒῚ☾ℰ wrote:lets never ever no lynch again

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 65 of 67]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 34 ... 64, 65, 66, 67  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum