Cry Wolf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cry Wolf

Cry Wolf is a brand new forum focused on the forum version of the deception game Mafia/Werewolves

Video Game UPick is over! Town Wins!
We now have a Discord Server!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia thread 2 [Day six]

+16
nautilus
Mr. Gerbear
katagi
angel★
Luxaria
Ninfia
Five
Rasei
Aeiou
Mr. Alice
Cure
drandahl
high seraph
Tiki The Troll
ezzelin
She-Ra
20 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 23 ... 36  Next

Go down  Message [Page 10 of 36]

Ninfia

Ninfia
Admin

Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia thread 2 [Day six] - Page 10 YVU66aD

Sakura bit her lip, watching the firey fall back to the floor. It had seemed odd when it appeared again, so she didn’t think much of it. Her heart was beating fast. It felt as if her wand was going to fly out of her hands with how slick they were.

The cards all arguing in their own way was almost deafening. It was as if the whole world were around her, yelling at her, trying to make her move.

She closed her eyes to recenter herself.

---

Cure vanishes into mist.

Aeiou has been shrunk!
Katagi has been stunned!

2m : 1n : 8t

Day five has begun.

Last edited by Cardcaptor Ninfia*:・゚✧★ on Tue Apr 05, 2016 6:21 pm; edited 1 time in total

http://www.ninfia.tumblr.com

Five

Five

What?

angel★

angel★

uhhhhHHHHH

Cardcaptor Ninfia*:・゚✧★ wrote:
"Mr. Gerbear has not submitted any actions so far in this game, including the NK."

You say to the Libra, asking if these words are true.

The Libra trembles, considering the words offered.

I̶̴̸̻̹̖̩̗̮͓̠̰͉̮͉͔̟̲̳̔ͯͨͯ̉ͅ ͦ̍͐ͥͭͭͥͯ̐҉̷̷̨̳͔̠̥̹͉̦͖́c̴̢̎̒̊͊ͭ͜͠҉̳̣̗͍̱͖̤ͅͅa̷̢̘̻͎̹̳͚͇̞̠̺͉̗̗̬͚̥̬̖ͦ̀̃͌͊͋͂̆̅͞ͅn̸̡̢͇̤͍̜̦̩̙̱̩̮͇̥̠̆̃̍̐͑̈̄̂̓͆͂͋̓̈̓͛ͭ̐ͦ͟n̸̓́͋̿ͣ͌̌͘҉̮̻͓͙̻̖̟̮̭̙̩̠͜ͅȯ̶ͨ̅ͯ̈́ͣ͒̎̽̍̇̉ͩ͏̡̫͙̱̻͍̫͈̯̻̙͈͇̜͚t̸̅̄͛͑͋ͥ̆̊ͮ͒͊̚̚҉̷̼̖̝̟̤̣̤̙͟ ̶̢̢̛̤͍͎͎̊͌͐̉̓̾͊ͫ͟t̸̨̛̛̝̘̳̦̲̳͕͚̗͈͓̰̩̫̝̯̳̮̞ͯ̍̓ͦ͛̍͘e̵̴̖͔̜̦̭̦̱̹̓̊ͣ̈́ͬͫ͂̒͐̅̇ͧ͆ͅl̶̮̼̬̳͂̓͑ͣͫ͂̊̓ͨ͆̒̾̈́ͭͧͯͤ̓̆̀ͅl͑͑̏͗͊̒͑̄ͤ̾̑͏̴̤̖̺̩̙́͘

The Libra replies.

and then my internet cut out right when i opened this pm

I DON'T LIKE THIS WHAT'S GOING ON ASKDJFlskjfals;kfjsl;dkfjdls;kjf

i think someone caused this to happen????? bc i should get something like "was not able to discern" if i asked about something i shouldn't have

so

GERRY WHAT DID YOU DO
or is someone trying to frame gerry idk
WHAT DID SOMEONE DO!!!!!!!!

drandahl

drandahl

Cure wrote:DYLAN COULD ALSO JUST CLAIM WHAT WE SAID JEANNE WAS ANYWAY HE MIGHT BE LYIII---
I am the little. However, I don't have any rebuttal right now against this statement, except...

I'll go ahead and do this now: That shrunk was me. I am the little. The shrunk individual is made little, and can't act. It works *slightly* different from a normal stun, but shows up in rollover regardless. I'm keeping the details to myself for town advantage.

Otherwise, I'll channel Raie again, out of respect for the deceased:

GUYS, THIS IS SOBVIOUS. EITHER:
* NK WAS BLOCKED AND "VANISH" MEANS RAIE WAS ONLY RESURRECTED TEMPORARILY, OR
* RAIE WAS THE TARGET OF NK

Lux, now is the time to let us know how this works for certain. In case it is the former,

vote: Vowels

Last edited by drandahl on Tue Apr 05, 2016 6:26 pm; edited 1 time in total

Mr. Gerbear

Mr. Gerbear

.............wtf?? Where HAS Katagi been? What does shrinking even DO. Did either of them send the NK???

P.S.: ANGEL PLS VINDICATE ME

ETA: WAHT THE FUCK WHY IS THER E SCARY TEXT i honestly don't know if that's like. a consequence of my role or.... someone else's but tbqh idk if anyone else could really have done that????

VOTE: VOWELS???

angel★

angel★

drandahl wrote:

lux said that the revive was temporary :O

ezzelin

ezzelin

that's... creepy as fuck also vote: aeiou where did nk go huh

angel★

angel★

Mr. Gerbear wrote:
P.S.: ANGEL PLS VINDICATE ME

ETA: WAHT THE FUCK WHY IS THER E SCARY TEXT i honestly don't know if that's like. a consequence of my role or.... someone else's but tbqh idk if anyone else could really have done that????

is.... there a reason it would be a consequence of your role.......

Mr. Gerbear

Mr. Gerbear

I'M LITERALLY FREAKING OUT THIS IS LIKE THE HOUSE ALL OVER AGAIN except it may be my own fault

i'll just

confess now because like.... my role literally says any investigation won't work on me. I pretty much said I was vanilla because I thought all the actual investigative roles were dead, but I didn't realize the Libra question counted???

drandahl

drandahl

ヾangel★★★★★彡◦°˚☆ wrote:
drandahl wrote:

lux said that the revive was temporary :O

Whoops, I must have missed that. Sorry, Lux.

Still, is this flavor in-line with what you expect, Lux?

Mr. Alice

Mr. Alice

how....is angel's role....not...investigative.....gerry......

angel★

angel★

Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia thread 2 [Day six] - Page 10 CYkvwO1WkAAdO5z

Five

Five

We already know that Cure was only resurrected temporarily. We also know that if the NK is blocked by a stun, it still appears in rollover. So I... do not know what to make of this. Lux did say that Cure would not be a valid target, though, so maybe that's where...?

Mr. Gerbear

Mr. Gerbear

ℳ₴₴ℜ✦✧ȺℒῚ☾ℰ wrote:how....is angel's role....not...investigative.....gerry......

Because it really doesn't give alignment or role?? Is that not... a valid assumption to make under an "investigation" i mean. I've had a similar role before and I never personally considered it an investigation...

I was totally certain Angel would've found the truth and posted it but apparently not.....

drandahl

drandahl

I'm heading home from the office. In any case, one of (Vowels, Katagi) and one of (Blaire, Gerry) is my current guess for mafia.

I'd like to hear Gerry speak, though I don't think this necessarily is that scummy. I guess it depends on how he explains himself.

EDIT: Snaked by Gerry.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 10 of 36]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 23 ... 36  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum