Cry Wolf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cry Wolf

Cry Wolf is a brand new forum focused on the forum version of the deception game Mafia/Werewolves

Video Game UPick is over! Town Wins!
We now have a Discord Server!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia thread 2 [Day six]

+16
nautilus
Mr. Gerbear
katagi
angel★
Luxaria
Ninfia
Five
Rasei
Aeiou
Mr. Alice
Cure
drandahl
high seraph
Tiki The Troll
ezzelin
She-Ra
20 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 29 ... 36  Next

Go down  Message [Page 23 of 36]

katagi

katagi

my hunch is that five is acting weird but that might just be because she, yanno, voted for me

but i dont know, im not ready to decide yet ;;

Ninfia

Ninfia
Admin

Cure wrote:
Cardcaptor Ninfia*:・゚✧★ wrote:
Cure wrote:WHAT THE FUCK THAT'S SO CUTE GERRY

RAIE GO THE HELL TO BED

NO I DOn"T HAVE TO GET UP FOR SEVEN HOURS NO ONE CAN MAKE ME GO TO BEDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

I CAN SLEEP ON THE PLANE. YOU'RE NOT MY MOTHER.

I AM YOUR HOST I AM UR MOTHER HERE

http://www.ninfia.tumblr.com

Rasei

Rasei

THE EZZ OFFERING:

Five

Five

I have a theory on who's responsible for Aeiou's death, but I'll keep it to myself for now until everyone has posted at the least!

Mr. Gerbear

Mr. Gerbear

screams @ ezz's offering omg too cute

Mr. Gerbear

Mr. Gerbear

@everyone thank you for saying i'm cute i'm just so embarrassed but ngl i enjoyed making that video (it was an endeavor getting that flag set up... and learning those guitar chords)

pls carry on with the game. you may, shall i say... push through :)

Luxaria

Luxaria

(following ezz's offering, now Kiyo has to have done a dance so we cover all four options in the PM)
(also too cute, ezz ;o;!)

(I will leave you guys to your shenanigans)
(wow I've never gotten to say that in over nine months, this is so weird)

angel★

angel★

oh my god.... ezz.... that's so cute
how is everyone so talented

also tbh i'm kinda suspicious of both five and katagi now but ??? idk if it's really warranted i need to sit on that some more

i do agree that the reason why i'm still alive is bc the things i investigated don't incriminate anyone though. but also, if i had died, it definitely would've incriminated one of those two, so..... ???? wifom wifom wifom help

glares angrily at gerry

nautilus

nautilus

Btw, speaking of Five: I... understand you're suspicious of katagi for the inconsistency over initial information and also the NK being stopped, but ... I'm really in no place to speak since I did tunnel Tiki off a cliff a few phases ago, but ... idk it feels like you've been really tunneling katagi hard these few phases? I remember you asked me to ask Angel about katagi way back when we were trying to determine her veracity.

I get that katagi isn't necessarily cleared 100% by any means, but unlike Tiki, katagi did claim that they were going to give an item to me and I did successfully receive it and it was a killing weapon. And here's the stickler for me:

If katagi was mafia, would mafia willingly gunsmith me (especially since one of their members was dead and the other was kind of outed terribly in-thread Tiki if you're town after this I'm sending you off the volcano) - especially since we've explicitly connected items to being a mafia action, given the kill on Plot? katagi made it pretty obvious that they were talking about me in their "a little birdie will know what to do now", post. Mafia also hasn't been able to (or hasn't at all) generated an item in over 6 phases iirc either...

@ezz - the claims masterlist is a while back and I can fish it out if you'd like? I'll update it later since I have stuff I need to do now.

drandahl

drandahl

Hey folks,

I didn't act last phase. Because, I'm a jerk and forgot to send my action in time (got stuck in a text conversation instead of sending it in and forgot).

I can only make people little.

Rasei

Rasei

MAKE ME LITTLE IF IT DOESN"T KILL ME!

nautilus

nautilus

... Hrm.

Are you implying that Angel's role is incorrect, then, because Angel implied you could do more than shrink folks!

I mean, I... get that people have some doubt over Angel's results and this is really meta, but the fact that Angel straight up outed Gerry's zalgoness in-thread and pretty much was the nail in the coffin for lynching the Through along with the fact that she went all boolean on us in-thread and doublechecked directly with the host what outcomes would be correct makes me think it's a legitimate result

also i really need to do work jfc see you all later

ezzelin

ezzelin

Okay, so. Looking at claims, we have two problems. One is looking for The Change /the phase changer - actually, did we... ever confirm that The Change even exists, or did we just assume it because of the phase change?
And secondly, we haven't found the one who generated the first item. For one, I find it very odd that they haven't generated any since - but at the same time, none of the killed Mafia cards seem to fit that role.
Which means, either the phase changer and the item creator are one and the same (???), or Katagi is actually the item creator and didn't duplicate the item at all. Giving a gun to a townie seems like quite a gamble, but if successful, they could get rid of a townie (which they did) and make the item generator look town.
But that also means that either The Change isn't Mafia, or the item generator isn't Mafia - or, that Gerry actually wasn't Mafia and we still have two to find.

Also, something that makes me wonder about is this double death. Could it be that Lulu was telling the truth about having a revenge kill, except it was a delayed revenge kill???
Otherwise, there'd have to also be a maf vig, but where are all these roles???? There hasn't been an item generated, so it can't be an item, as it would show as an intermission.

nautilus

nautilus

@ezz - I REALLY NEED TO DO WORK but long story short: Aeiou's first choice was The Change, which she didn't get, and the reason why we believe the change exists is because Aeiou claimed it did for that reason (someone else before her picked it, therefore she didn't end up getting it). She's flipped town, so there's no real reason to doubt that information?

Second: usually revenge kills are tied to the voters (idk like how my kill worked and killed Angel, I guess), but I... don't think Aeiou even voted for lulu in the first place?

Finally, flavour strongly indicates that Gerry is mafia but holy hell I agree with you that some of these roles have to be dead by now or overlapping

ezzelin

ezzelin

@nautsu
I meant Lux as revenge kill. Iirc she was the last to vote, which is why she used her ability before the phase ended for fear of revenge kill.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 23 of 36]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 29 ... 36  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum