Cry Wolf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cry Wolf

Cry Wolf is a brand new forum focused on the forum version of the deception game Mafia/Werewolves

Video Game UPick is over! Town Wins!
We now have a Discord Server!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia thread 2 [Day six]

+16
nautilus
Mr. Gerbear
katagi
angel★
Luxaria
Ninfia
Five
Rasei
Aeiou
Mr. Alice
Cure
drandahl
high seraph
Tiki The Troll
ezzelin
She-Ra
20 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 21 ... 36  Next

Go down  Message [Page 6 of 36]

nautilus

nautilus

I'd say the latter tbh

Mr. Gerbear has not submitted any actions so far in this game, including the NK.

If it's false then it covers the possible scenario where he's the Through, and he's claimed full passive so it'd be already alarm bells if it's false

pagetop. what am i to do with this pagetop? make it an informative one

Summary of Game Claims:

if something messed up happens this phase or another action appears, it's not gerry or ezz because ezz got caught by the voting rule, iirc, and gerry's been rasei'd

Last edited by nautilus on Tue Apr 05, 2016 5:08 pm; edited 1 time in total

Luxaria

Luxaria

nautilus wrote:pagetop. what am i to do with this pagetop? make it an informative one

At some point this game we need to LET HAYLEY PAGETOP.

Also I claimed that I revived Cure during D4, so it'd trigger going into N4. You listed me as D3, I think.

My only concern with that question for angel is if in the off-chance they're both mafia, angel could cover for him. But I think you said her last result from your role PM was accurate? 50/50 chance, I guess. It is a good question to check, especially if we did end up lynching or otherwise flipping Gerry. Well, hm. In that case the card name might be a confounding variable.****

**** Edit: LOL WHOOPS I misread as you asking her to check if he was the Through. Jk. I'm just. Beans and parsnips atm. Not with it. (actually it's blueberries and melons atm tbh)

...... actually. I wonder if you could pick your 2-3 most suspicious and say, "In a group of Players A, B, and C, none of them was the one that killed Cure on D4."

or

something

look I'm still a little out of it so I'm going to go over here and let you do you instead of overthinking this like I did my role in litmaf ok.

p.s. let hayley play

Last edited by Luxaria on Tue Apr 05, 2016 5:06 pm; edited 1 time in total

nautilus

nautilus

Posting this, since Angel brought up the list of cards and since it's pretty complete I'mma gonna lay this out:

There are 20 players in the game, 19 cards in that list.

The following players have claimed a role that definitely exists due to flavour text resembling the card, or the player's flip:
The Arrow - nautilus*
The Flower - high seraph*
The Dash - Tiki*
The Fly - Sammiya*
The Mirror - chinomi*
The Sweet - plotstickers*
The Firey -  Cure*
The Float - Kiyoko*
The Dark - She-Ra*
The Lock - lulu/Adios*

The following players have claimed a role that has their existence corroborated by another player:
The Twin - katagi& (Five)
The Return - Luxaria& (Five)
The Libra - Angel& (Gerry)

The following players have claimed their card, but the claim has not been supported by another player or flavour:
The Little - drandahl
The Jump - Aeiou
The Maze - Five

People whose cards are unknown:
ezzelin
Mr. Gerbear
Mr. Alice

Cards claimed to be in the game by other people or rollover flavour:
The Change
The Through

Rasei
The Create (according to Rasei), is probably Rasei tbh (Gerry, Kiyoko, Lux)

If no one's lying about their claims, then The Change and The Through have to be among that list of 3 :x

@Lux - Thanks! Will fix, but her last statement was indeed correct.

Luxaria

Luxaria

My last post was a mess, okay. I think that question you propose is fine.

I overthink these kinds of roles.
I am still drowsy and out of it.

Cure

Cure

IT REALLY SUCKS THAT I CAN'T BE WITH YOU GUYS FOR ONE MORE PHASE. THIS'D BE WAY MRE USEFUL IN A DAY PHASE. uhhh off the top of my head. most to least suspicious imo

-gerry
-drandahl*
-blaire*
-vowels
-ezzelin
-katagi
-angel
-rasei (neutral)
-five
-lux
-mitsu

AM I MISSING ANYONE?

*I do not think these two are mafia together

I 100% believe that the last two mafia members are among Gerry, Blaire, Drandahl, and Vowels. If somehow they're not, ezzelin would be my next bet. She-ra could have been a miller, but I think we should assume she was not.

Something of note: Lulu really likes going hard on fellow mafia members to distance herself from them. I could see her bussing blaire to solidify herself as seeming town (and make us believe her second jail claim), and even if it backfired it'd make us less likely to go after blaire.

I kind of think jeanne might have lied about her card claim, or at least we misinterpreted it because I CANNOT figure out how the Little works into all of this.

Gerry is the only one we can't even guess the card of (I'm still on page five right now I might have missed some posts I haven't read). Even under pressure he hasn't tried to claim. Passive/almost vanilla is pretty easy for mafia to claim and is in no way verifiable. I'm sorry gerry, but you're the prime suspect for me.

I DON'T WANT TO LEAVE YOU GUSY DON'T LET THEM TAKE ME I WAS SO YOUNG AND SO BEATUFUL DON"T LET ME BURN UP SO SOON

Mr. Gerbear

Mr. Gerbear

Hi I'm here. I agree with Angel asking that question to clear me once and for all because I'm so so tired of being suspicious

I haven't claimed because... there's no way of proving my role now anyway, except maybe Angel, and it's really not very town-friendly which is why I've avoided it all this time..... Hopefully Angel's question works and that Angel is actually town.

And I really don't like claiming ok it's just... a thing

Luxaria

Luxaria

Cure wrote:I kind of think jeanne might have lied about her card claim, or at least we misinterpreted it because I CANNOT figure out how the Little works into all of this.

I wondered last night if The Little might be a silence effect by making someone so small that their voice could not be heard. I don't know if that really fits the flavor. Also, the rollover text mentioned "Wounded", which... doesn't seem to apply here.

Little might be the thing that's obscured in Vowel's results, though... Too small to be seen?

idk.

I actually think there's a chance she was being truthful about her claim since she's done that in other instances (well, I guess one instance, so who knows) (also she was alignment cop then, so 2x who knows).

nautilus

nautilus

Assuming that no one is lying, there's only one card whose name hasn't been identified, but trying to match card names with abilities is one heck of a shitheap.

Speaking of which, I did go back to try and find hints about Blaire's card since she said she vaguely hinted at it: however, the only relevant pieces I could find were these posts:

i mean i've been throwing a few hints here and there, but i'd like to keep it on the down-low if possible, yanno? but like i know that being jailed/stunned (i forgot which) n0 makes me look kinda bad, so

@lulu: mmm i understand the logic of your vote me! but i'm also not sure what i can do to prove that i didn't send that nk on n0 besides saying so D: i actually didn't do anything on n0, nor did i attempt to :S

my card is The Bees, and as for my role? well, it might just have something to do with being made out of metal, swarming, and/or being impervious to harm except for by hammers

here's to hoping that our item maker doesnt't make something thats more than 70% hammers!

(I mentioned that the vig on N2 if town would probably go out and say shit my b and then she responded with a joke but ???)

@Raie - HOLDS YOU... OUR TIME TOGETHER WAS SHORT. CUT SHORT BECAUSE SOMEONE WENT THROUGH YOU AND KILLED YOU IN A VERY UNNERVING MANNER. I WILL FIND THEM. AND DESTROY THEM,

Mr. Gerbear

Mr. Gerbear

Is Blaire hinting at The Shield or The Sword? Are there games where like... hammers are super effective against one of those idk

Cure

Cure

Mr. Gerbear wrote:Hi I'm here. I agree with Angel asking that question to clear me once and for all because I'm so so tired of being suspicious

I haven't claimed because... there's no way of proving my role now anyway, except maybe Angel, and it's really not very town-friendly which is why I've avoided it all this time..... Hopefully Angel's question works and that Angel is actually town.

tbh. tell us your card name or we're gonna kill you.

Mr. Alice

Mr. Alice

dang, naut gj! that takes dedication (i wouldn't even know where to begin looking for those quotes)

Luxaria

Luxaria

@ Mitsu

If Blaire's telling the truth, being impervious to hammers might have something to do with a lynch or vote related role, given the usual terminology. I don't know if this is what Blaire would say if she was describing such a role, though.

I'm guessing mafia do not have a vote or lynch-save related role since we haven't seen anything to suggest as much, beyond Tiki's lynchproof. Though maybe they'd wait for a closer phase (would a complete bandwagon prohibit their interference? Wait, last phase was literally 4-2 at the end, so...).

@ Gerry

In one of the quotes she specifically claims being The Bees.

Last edited by Luxaria on Tue Apr 05, 2016 5:27 pm; edited 1 time in total

Mr. Gerbear

Mr. Gerbear

Cure wrote:
Mr. Gerbear wrote:Hi I'm here. I agree with Angel asking that question to clear me once and for all because I'm so so tired of being suspicious

tbh. tell us your card name or we're gonna kill you.

:( :( :(

Mr. Gerbear

Mr. Gerbear

@lux Idk if you're being serious but The Bees is not a real card?

nautilus

nautilus

Hm... There's no pressure here if you don't want to claim, since I know there are people who don't want to do it until the best moment, etc., but if your role is indeed anti-town, it'd... be a good idea to let us know? It's... better for you to out an anti-town role just in case things go down than withhold it because if its effects are indeed anti-town, then if something goes horribly awry things could be mitigated (see: I considered shooting you yesterday as well).

Even knowing your card if it isn't obvious to your role (such as the Firey to Raie's) would be super helpful, tbh.

re: Blaire - I brought up the quotes but I wondered if she was claiming the vigilante shot on N2 (and Aeiou asked her if it was a claim) and then that happened. The Bees is not a real card tho but I'm pointing out whether or not there's any truth in them claims

Last edited by nautilus on Tue Apr 05, 2016 5:29 pm; edited 1 time in total

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 6 of 36]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 21 ... 36  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum