Cry Wolf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cry Wolf

Cry Wolf is a brand new forum focused on the forum version of the deception game Mafia/Werewolves

Video Game UPick is over! Town Wins!
We now have a Discord Server!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia thread 2 [Day six]

+16
nautilus
Mr. Gerbear
katagi
angel★
Luxaria
Ninfia
Five
Rasei
Aeiou
Mr. Alice
Cure
drandahl
high seraph
Tiki The Troll
ezzelin
She-Ra
20 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 32 ... 36  Next

Go down  Message [Page 29 of 36]

Mr. Alice

Mr. Alice

Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia thread 2 [Day six] - Page 29 VG7cpMG

angel★

angel★

b-blaire

nautilus

nautilus

what does that mean

blaire pls i can't give you the food unless you communicate in english

Mr. Alice

Mr. Alice

Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia thread 2 [Day six] - Page 29 S0106527_sc7?$splssku$

angel★

angel★

blaire i'm holding your hand and given you a burger
and i've checked you out this past night

CAN WE TALK
WE CAN'T MAKE THIS RELATIONSHIP WORK OTHERWISE

BLAIRE

nautilus

nautilus

ARE YOU THE ERASE

BUT IF YOU ERASE THINGS... WHAT DO YOU DO?

there's no one else in this thread and it's 3am for myself and angel and here we are communicating with blaire in pictograms

e: blaire i'm not going to answer for you what you might do. i have to hear it from you

Mr. Alice

Mr. Alice

ok remember when you guys were worried about sammiya's death? and then aieou's death? don't worry about it. it was me. i fucked up ok. the b was shat. i am a magical japanese mono eraser ok i work really well maybe TOO WELL SOMETIMES like sometimes you write a perfect letter but you realize you don't need it so you sadly erase it but it turns out that you needed it after all and you're like shit i erased that beautiful letter for nothing and it was fun erasing but it wasn't really worth it

fortunately

there is a solution (to be cont'd in pt.2)

nautilus

nautilus

WHAT IS THE SOLUTION

also

why do you kill people that five stuns, blaire. why do you do this

angel★

angel★

o-oh

do you want more burgers for the solution

nautilus

nautilus

gets out a grill

angel it's 3am let's fucking grill some burgers for the solution to this problem

what is the solution, blaire. can you bring them back to life????

BUT NO SERIOUSLY WHY DO YOU ALWAYS KILL WHO FIVE STUNS

Last edited by nautilus on Fri Apr 08, 2016 12:25 am; edited 1 time in total

Mr. Alice

Mr. Alice

i didn't....

realize....

....that......

what.....

well i mean erasers and gum have like, some similar ingredients right are you for real did that really happen?

but also ok there is a solution for this

if you want aeiou back, you can have them back in time (presumably with their abilities) if i die this phase. you can ctrl+z. you can. it is doable.

(but i'll double check with fia on the ability thing)

Edit: I'm also gonna double check whether they can come back if I Erased them and there was simultaneously an NK on them, just in case. I'm not sure I'll get an answer, but I think it's an important question worth asking.

angel★

angel★

s-so do we have to kill you? or will you just die on your own????

nautilus

nautilus

oh my god what the hell

but yes, sammiya and aeiou died the exact same phases that five stunned them

are you two twins, separated by birth.

can we ctrl+z sammiya back too or is it just aeiou

what is happen??

e: but blaire y u erase sammiya and aeiou, what did aeiou do to you. why did you pick these people to be erase. you said you would lynch drandahl when rasei asked you. y u erase aeiou?

Mr. Alice

Mr. Alice

nah i have to die somehow and it has to be either this day phase, or the coming night phase, otherwise that window closes. and it's only aeiou that comes back, because they're the one i Erased!

oK SO I HAVE REASONS FOR ERASING THOSE TWO!!! ....they're not....good....reasons....obviously....but i mean i promise i didn't choose them just willy nilly

....yeah.

ok so both people had some suspicion on them at the time i chose to send in my action, and they were people i felt kinda sketchy about?? but they were also people i felt like wouldn't get lynched easily either, if that makes sense? like if someone looked like they were about to get lynched of dayvigkilled soon, i didn't bother, because like, why even, that sort of deal

and alright OBVIOUSLY MY GUT WAS WRONG on those two targets, but again, i only went with people that seemed like they had some suspicion on them? there's a little more to my reasoning than that, but it's really stupid and honestly just straight up wrong, i think, so bleh

i seriously totally fess up to my mistakes tho, and again, i'm willing to give up my alive spot for aeiou, who probably....uses their role better than i do.....oops....

i'm also just confessing this because my ability has a looooong cooldown time and can only be made possible if Certain Requirements are met, which honestly, i don't see happening any time soon? like i'm pretty sure the game will end before i can Erase someone again, so

i'm ok with this.
ya'll can lynch me.
or just not care.
i don't mind either way.
if only i could erase my mistake like this irl ha ah ha hahah hha......

Edit: I didn't end up lynching drandahl because i kinda thought he'd get lynched soon anyway and i didn't want to wasted my hard-earned killed bUT I GUESS I FUCKED THAT UP TOO HAHAHAHH C IR IE S

nautilus

nautilus

BUT DIDN'T YOU ERASE SAMMIE TOO.......... or is she gone forever

it's ok. blaire i'll split gun trophy with you it'll be cool, okay. it's okay.

i... need to sleep on this turn of events though i'm very confused and slightly stressed

and also i am legitimately batting around really terrible theories in my head right now so i'm sure whatever reasoning you had wasn't stupid! please feel free to share if you're comfortable

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 29 of 36]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 32 ... 36  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum