Cry Wolf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cry Wolf

Cry Wolf is a brand new forum focused on the forum version of the deception game Mafia/Werewolves

Video Game UPick is over! Town Wins!
We now have a Discord Server!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia thread 2 [Day six]

+16
nautilus
Mr. Gerbear
katagi
angel★
Luxaria
Ninfia
Five
Rasei
Aeiou
Mr. Alice
Cure
drandahl
high seraph
Tiki The Troll
ezzelin
She-Ra
20 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 20 ... 36  Next

Go down  Message [Page 5 of 36]

nautilus

nautilus

To that end, do you have any theories on why the flavor text between the items were different? I think you commented on it earlier, but, again, feeling sick and don't want to dig through the thread too much. Do Katagi or ezzelin know anything, either?

I have no idea; I'm wondering if it's host error, but at the same time I feel like our hosr is pretty great and would catch something like that. It is strange, given that katagi's card implies it would be 100% identical, and it certainly has the exact same ability as the item before so it doesn't imply that it was tampered with, at least in the "if i use it i will also blow up" sense, but I'm not sure if I can ask about it given that items don't have anything to do with my role. I'm curious if katagi/ezzelin have insight into this.

I hope you feel better soon!

In retrospect I should've probably taken drandahl/Mr. Gerbear/Blaire out with the item but. Sighs loudly.

angel★

angel★

nautilus wrote:
@angel - Does the person you check actually have to say the statement you're checking (that is, for example, does Gerry have to say I am not The Through?) Or can we just basically do this:

Mr. Gerbear is the Through
Mr. Gerbear has not submitted any actions in this game, including the NK.

the person it's about doesn't have to say it (since i could ask about no one in particular), just someone that's not me has to say it.

the second one i'm not so sure about - there's a slight hint at alignment but it could be true/false for both mafia and town, so maybe it's fine? i've asked the host so i'll let y'all know when i hear back.

★ The Jeanne Drandhal - ?????
★ The Aeiou - idk what to make of her bc i guess we're in similar situations where our results are easy to fake? so i kinda sympathize, kinda suspicious
★ The Mr. Gerbear - i think i'm being swayed by emotions again but i mostly trust him???? except this is too deja vu and now i'm worried uh oh
★ The Ezzelin - i.. think i trust her but i'm not entirely sure what to make of her role in the whole item thing
★ The Luxaria - i think i trust her??
★ The Katagi - i think i trust her
★ The Mr. Alice - unless it was just all a ruse, i think i trust her since the beginning of last phase was just her vs. lulu and i don't think two mafia would do that to each other??? it would've been too easy for anyone to hop on either vote, so...
★ The Five - yeah
★ The Rasei - neutral
★ The Nautilus - yeah

SO i'm just left with dylan & somewhat aeiou...... obviously i'm wrong about some people but idk i guess i'm just too trusting so :|

Cure

Cure

MITSU WHAT DO YOU THINK ABOUT THE KIYO DYING FROM TARGETING ADIBROS AND GETTING PARANOIA KILLED RATHER THAN BEING THE NK THEORY this is ver y important

Cure

Cure

the only person who's card we have like... ZERO clue about is gerry. Blaire is probably the change if it actually is in the game. jeanne claimed the little (but could have been lying)

i guess the through could swipe items in a really weirdly obscure way?

idk maybe there's a card that is basically multiple cards in one and is a weirdl roulette I FEEL LIKE WE HAVE MORE ACTIONS THAN FEASIBLE CARDS AND SOME OF theSE MAFIA roLES HAVE to BE COMBINED BECAUSE We HAVE WAY TOO MANY OF thEM LeFt

Mr. Alice

Mr. Alice

ahhh haha sorry that i never have any substantial posts, thats just always been the case

for the people who wanted a suspicion list, ill try to type one up later! i dont like making long posts on mobile, so hopefully i can nab a school desktop later

high seraph

high seraph

ive been waiting for a good opportunity to post this gif for days

but its like they always say sometimes u gotta create ur own opportunities (✿° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia thread 2 [Day six] - Page 5 Tumblr_ny75ygfdLG1r49apoo1_500

Mr. Alice

Mr. Alice

ok

nautilus

nautilus

Technically ezz's card hasn't been claimed either, but Gerry proposed it could be The Move which makes sense given her power?

ANYWAYS

I think it's a viable theory and I mostly agree with Lux's viewpoints on it; it... to some degree it resolves the issue of there being way too many actions in this game because I feel like there's way too many actions that haven't been accounted for unless there is a mafia roulette like Sammie from last round. There is no way mafia has so much concentrated killing power that they can freely use, and given Kiyoko claimed an active role, it's definitely possible that she got herself killed on a player that is a paranoid gun owner (not necessarily Adios, but perhaps another mafia member).

My main issue is that given that I was the N0 NK I feel like they probably wanted to try a "take out threatening speculators and kind of awkwardly turtle to the end" route, given the attempt on me and the attempt on you, and so Sammie being the NK kind of clashes with that, but this mafia has... some weird behaviour so anything is possible.

I can't quote my giant post I think, the thread is still locked, but I think in terms of information about their roles/actions we know the least about Blaire and Gerry (the Change is mostly speculation on Blaire's role) and Jeandahl? Here's what I think we know...

• Jeandahl claimed the Little
  • Gerry is a passive and close to, if not, vanilla
  • Blaire did not act N0 according to her own admissions

@Lucas - sprays weedkiller on

i thought i mounted your flowery head on my fireplace. how did you come back here

Tiki The Troll

Tiki The Troll

Aww, be nice to Lucas.

I mean like, he waited almost a month for the game, then lasted less than 24 hours after the first rollover.

LET LUCAS PLAY*

*In joke most here won't get...including Lucas. XD

Cure

Cure

the paranoid gun owner role being adibros makes perfect sense with the flavor of the lock (especially since lulu then tried to claim a revenge kill. the revenge killing part had already been done).

LET LUCAS PLAY? MORE LIKE LET RAIE LIVE 8(

Tiki The Troll

Tiki The Troll

Cure wrote:LET LUCAS PLAY? MORE LIKE LET RAIE LIVE 8(

But if you live again, we can't be death buddies!
I have a hug waiting for you for when you rejoin us.

Mr. Alice

Mr. Alice

oK!! Suspicion list!!!

also pLEASE DON'T BE ANGRY WITH ME OK I'M SORRY IF I STEP ON ANYONE'S TOES but like.......just.....deal.....

Naut--Nah.
Lux--Nah.
Rasei--...I'm willing to go along w/ everyone that she's neutral.
Five--They're not raising any flags for me but to be fair, it's not like I notice anything important anyway. I definitely wouldn't vote them without convincing evidence though??
Angel--I'm ok with believing that she's town.
Katagi--Those items shenanigans a few phases before kinda bothered me before, but ????

Ok and starting here, the ???'s become more of a suspicious type of ???

Aeiou--???
Ezzelin--I don't...even remember them saying anything....am I a bad person...
Mr. Gerbear--???
Drandahl--I obviously don't have any concrete on him, but I'll admit that something did feel funky on D4. I MEAN IT'S NICE THAT HE DIDN'T VOTE FOR ME but I would think that a No Vote would seem better than a No Lynch during that me vs Lulu situation? I understand that there was some worry about the revenge kill, but still...? Idk, man. Idk. To be fair, I feel like he's maf 85% of the time because I guess that's just how he is to me.

Ok I did it and I never want to do that again wow what if I'm 100000% wrong like how embarrassing would that be HOW DOES EVERYONE JUST PUT THEMSELVES OUT THERE LIKE THAT OH WOW OH MAN OH GEEZE please don't talk to me like don't even look at me sweats

high seraph

high seraph

LET LUCAS PLAY

undertale spoilers??:

EDIT!!!!!! THIS HAS bEEN MY 1000tH POST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

nautilus

nautilus

i'm part of the let raie live camp tbh. raie do you have any parting words for us before you fade into the land of the dead again

Summary of Game Claims:

Last edited by nautilus on Tue Apr 05, 2016 4:55 pm; edited 1 time in total

angel★

angel★

you forgot my card in the list of cards!! ;____;

ok so do we wanna know if gerry is the through or do we wanna know if gerry has not submitted any actions in this game, including the NK??? (i can ask about things including the NK, i just can't ask about only the NK)

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 5 of 36]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 20 ... 36  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum