Cry Wolf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cry Wolf

Cry Wolf is a brand new forum focused on the forum version of the deception game Mafia/Werewolves

Video Game UPick is over! Town Wins!
We now have a Discord Server!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Love Live! School idol mafia [Mafia win]

+10
Aeiou
Five
Cure
Tiki The Troll
deo
Ninfia
plotstickers
Luxaria
Rasei
ezzelin
14 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 20 ... 28  Next

Go down  Message [Page 12 of 28]

Tiki The Troll

Tiki The Troll

Ninfia wrote:Well there is a tailor, so its possible but idk? :Ic

also welcome back rasei!!! a-and aeiou? hello.

Oh, you're right, there is. When I reviewed the roles again at work (I need to stop doing that), I missed the mention of tailor, heh.
I actually kinda wonder then if they can make a Mafia appear as Town...or if they can just make someone look like someone else, which could be what happened to Vowels. It would also explain why only one group was in Harmony, since Vowels didn't vote...
But, no, wait. No one was in discord, either. So...?

Edit: Oh, whoops, got my names confused,m sorry Cure.
I DON'T PLAY THIS GAME, OKAY???

Cure

Cure

IT'S NOT A GAME IT'S A WAY OF LIFE

Cure

Cure

Cure

Cure

BiBi wasn't in discord.

Cure

Cure

Is Vowels actually Nico?

Tiki The Troll

Tiki The Troll

Actually, yeah, that should be enough to prove that Vowels is Mafia, no? The fact that no one was put in discord?

Rasei

Rasei

Also, Ezz-senpai, can we get a ratio?

I dont know how much I can say, but think about rollover and timing. I only know what you tell.

Entelechy

Entelechy

So does this mean that Ace is in Primtempts? Oh, I suppose he could also be Bibi, still?

Welcome back from retirement, folks!

I wonder if that error that killed Rasei is what got Tiki a false positive on AEIOU?

Cure

Cure

If Vowels is ACTUALLy Nico, BiBi should have been in discord.

Tiki The Troll

Tiki The Troll

Cure wrote:If Vowels is ACTUALLy Nico, BiBi should have been in discord.

I get the feeling that the revival, that I assume is Town...just got used on a Maf. :(

Rasei

Rasei

I know the error, but i don't believe I can explain.

Edit: Unless the revive was mafia ro begin with

Luxaria

Luxaria

Okay, this just got nuts. Though, first off, welcome back, Rasei ;w; And... maybe or maybe not welcome back to Aeiou, depending on what's going on here. So...

Second off, re: sub-units

At the end of a day phase, there may be a note in rollover concerning one or more of the subunits.

Questions for the host:

1. Will all sub-units be mentioned each phase if the conditions for harmony/discord are met?

2. If a sub-unit has dead players, is that sub-unit then ineligible for harmony/discord? Or will it count just for all currently alive players?

Cure

Cure

It does say one or more. I'd assume it'd count all applicable ones.

Tiki The Troll

Tiki The Troll

Y'know, if Duck was in Lily White, I really wish it had been him to cast the No Vote, heh. Because it does at least seem all three members of a subunit need to be around, which means we don't know which subunit, if any, Ace is in.

Meanwhile, for discord, at least as it's worded, it doesn't look like all need to be around to be in discord.

180Love Live! School idol mafia [Mafia win] - Page 12 Empty Re: Love Live! School idol mafia [Mafia win] Fri Apr 15, 2016 10:11 pm

ezzelin

ezzelin

CLARIFICATION TIME.

Perfect Harmony or Discord counts only among the currently living members. If there is one dead subunit member it will still show up; if there is only one living subunit member, it will not show up since they will always be in Perfect Harmony with themselves.

If more than one subunit is in Perfect Harmony, only one will show - otherwise it would be too easy for people to get cleared by this system. If the subunits have different numbers of players currently alive, the one with the most living players will show up in rollover. If they have the same number of living players, RNG decides which one shows up.

Same as above is applicable for Discord.

If both Perfect Harmony and Discord would be applicable in general (for any of the units), only one will show. Which one of these will show is determined by RNG.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 12 of 28]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 20 ... 28  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum