Cry Wolf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cry Wolf

Cry Wolf is a brand new forum focused on the forum version of the deception game Mafia/Werewolves

Video Game UPick is over! Town Wins!
We now have a Discord Server!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Love Live! School idol mafia [Mafia win]

+10
Aeiou
Five
Cure
Tiki The Troll
deo
Ninfia
plotstickers
Luxaria
Rasei
ezzelin
14 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 23 ... 28  Next

Go down  Message [Page 19 of 28]

Cure

Cure

I... think the person who shot Plot was probably Five? Just based on who was around before and???

I don't know what to think about this game anymore cries I feel so useless. gestures. why am I even still alive I am a ticking phase ending time bomb????

revote: Entelechy for now. >:T

Entelechy

Entelechy

So I do think that Plot was likely the convert, since his behavior did seem to change a bit after the ratio changed. Went from being more chatty to being more speculative.

Plot did advocate for a lynch on Aeiou, so I don't want to do that, and Plot did also advocate (after the conversion) the idea of a mafia revival role.

Its true that Five was online 20 minutes before the pillow was thrown, but I am not inclined to believe this makes them less suspicious.

I have reasons to believe that a few town roles might have ways to establish PM alliances with each other, and I wonder if someone with a good investigative role didn't manage to connect with someone with the pillow throwing arm.

Cure

Cure

Plot is still a girl and also Plot was an original member of the mafia based on the character role she had. Kira Tsubasa is not a member of muse, she's a member of A-Rise.  :T this is all on the front page there's really no excuse to not at least double check what alignment someone's role was.

I agree there's a role that can form PM alliances (that's what a Mason is), but I do not believe they have acted yet.

Entelechy

Entelechy

Cure wrote:Plot is still a girl and also Plot was an original member of the mafia based on the character role she had. Kira is not a member of muse, she's a member of A-Rise. :T this is all on the front page there's really no excuse to not at least double check what alignment someone's role was.

Sorry again Plot! blah.

And your right. I got no excuse not to have checked if they were original or not, other than because I forgot.

I didn't want to draw too much mafia attention to myself, but I want to share something I know since it seems with all the mistakes I've been making the lynch is going to go my way, and the vigilante is on our side.

There are some people who can be revived and some people who cannot be revived. I don't want to give the full list because that would just tell the mafia who to target, but I will say that Ninfia and AIOU are people who can be revived, and I cannot be revived.

Ninfia, I picked you to vote for because I knew you could be brought back, and your post did honestly seem like your mafia voice more than your town voice.

Also, there are more people who can be revived than can't be revived. Plot was revivable, so its not as simple as the mafia not being revivable.

I will let the rest of you decide on what other names I should give you, based on your consensus on how the information should be be parceled out. OH! Wait, brainstorm! I will let people ask me if they can be revived or not. Yeah, I won't out people without their consent (other than Ninfia, sorry, but you're bulletproof and revivable anyway, so all hail the indestructible and AEIOU because they obviously can be revived). Anyone have a problem with that plan?

In regards to people saying that I'm scummy for suggesting an early cut off time to vote, or voting as soon as rollover, please remember Ninfia's volleyball game when I was town and suggested we target known town players, since that statistically works in our favour, then later suggested we all vote for ourselves. Or in Ezz's last game when I talked about targeting myself. Or how obsessed I got over gaming Chinomi's misdirection in Lit Maf, and then had a wrong idea about how I could get the most out of my one-shot power and it totally fell flat. I would also like to cite my entire Welcome to Catabasis Station game. The only time I haven't always been trying out/suggesting different/weird ideas is in What's the Point of This, when I was mafia and trying to lay low. That was also the game in which I got confused about the least things.

Also, please remember that in Ezz's last game, Cure was mafia and pushed the vote on me hard and early. I agree that Cure does seem like Town, but I state this only for precedence that Cure really does FOS me often when I am town.

I gotta admit I am comfortable voting for a lot of people, because I know most of you would come back. Again, I am scared of listing who I'd vote for (other than AEIOU), because I don't want to give the mafia a list of people to target.

Cure

Cure

I FOS you all the time because you're always scummy and there's always inconsistencies in your posts that could easily be fixed by actually reading the thread. :V It's not so much that I necessarily think you're mafia, but to encourage you to work on your argument skills.

I don't really care if I can be revived or not (though the Essence of Deo I have seems to imply that I can be revived, but it might just be stock flavor regardless of who gets it). My ability is not impeded by death. Shrugs.

We do not have infinite revives (that would be fucking broken). I think it's kind of concerning to be like "well this person CAN be revived, so it's okay to vote them!" When it's likely that town has already used the one revive it had on Vowels.

Last edited by Cure on Sun Apr 17, 2016 2:07 pm; edited 1 time in total

Tiki The Troll

Tiki The Troll

Hmm...theory.
What if the mason is also the revival role? Maybe they were partnered with Aeiou, got some info, and decided it was valid enough to instantly bring them back?

Cure

Cure

The mason is not the revival role.

Entelechy

Entelechy

Cure wrote:I FOS you all the time because you're always scummy and there's always inconsistencies in your posts that could easily be fixed by actually reading the thread. :V

I don't really care if I can be revived or not (though the Essence of Deo I have seems to imply that I can be revived, but it might just be stock flavor regardless of who gets it). My ability is not impeded by death. Shrugs.

I always seem scummy to you except when I am scum, it seems, at least by the precedent of the one time I was mafia.

Anyway. Yes, you can be revived.

Cure

Cure

:) the one time you were mafia I spent the entire time I was alive trying to get you lynched, remember?

Also, you might have missed my edit. I added a line to clarify.

I think it's a bad idea to vote people just because they CAN be revived. There are not going to be a lot of revives in this game. I feel like we've already seen the only ones we're going to see (one of them being a mod revive).

Rasei

Rasei

unvote

Cure

Cure

zzzz Based on that information though (guys you're not supposed to claim remember), I can wait another phase for dinner. Unvote, vote: Luxaria.

Entelechy

Entelechy

Cure wrote::) the one time you were mafia I spent the entire time I was alive trying to get you lynched, remember?

Also, you might have missed my edit. I added a line to clarify.

I think it's a bad idea to vote people just because they CAN be revived. There are not going to be a lot of revives in this game. I feel like we've already seen the only ones we're going to see (one of them being a mod revive).

I did miss you edit.

I did go back and read through your posts in Lux's games and our interactions, and I wasn't quite remembering right.

Thank you for your concern, I did run everything I said in that post regarding what I know about the revive role past Ezz.

Entelechy

Entelechy

Where is everyone : O

I am comfortable voting for Lux, so I will vote: Lux.

Rasei

Rasei

... I don't wanna vote for Lux, but to check Bibi everyone from Bibi will have to vote lux. Can't I just vote for Duck instead? *looks at other Bibi member*

Five

Five

I PLAY A SWASHBUCKLER, CURE. I told you this when we were mafia together like two weeks ago c'mon. I also discovered a new class today called the vigilante which has an archetype specifically designed to be a magical girl and I feel like I am at home someone PLEASE give me a Pathfinder game to play this class in.

Anyway, the dragon is slain and I have returned home victorious, but now I can't really say that much without hinting more than I'm comfortable with given the game's rules. I will say I am now pretty much certain that Sammie is town, or at least was originally.

I'm not entirely sure what to think of the recruit--Rasei flipped town and revived before it happened, so it's entirely possible she was nabbed for that reason. However, she was also vanilla and it's probably just about as likely that mafia tried to get a power out of their recruit. Pick your wine and drink it. Aeiou had also flipped town and revived, but given Plot pushing the lynch on her again after she came back and then flipping mafia, I highly doubt they both recruited her and pushed a lynch on her. Assuming Cure was town to begin with (which I am... INCLINED to think, but also Cure is scary and I'm not sure of and why hasn't there been a kill attempt on her), I doubt mafia tried to recruit her given that if she's telling the truth about the item she got they would lose a night phase if she was lynched. But assuming there was a chosen recruit, I feel like it could easily be anyone but those two.

It's possible that the ratio changed as a result of a traitor role that changes alignments after being targeted for a kill, but I don't think that would really fit the flavor of any of the roles in this game? I'm not a Love Live expert, but I can't really think of anyone that this could really apply to. Traitor is also not listed in the setup's role concept list, so I don't think it's particularly likely, but then again, there's no mention of recruiting in the list at all, so I don't know what it could be, unless Luxxxiepop is right about it having to do with the appearance of the mason role. However, when I think about masons, I think the out-of-thread communication is the core of the role, not the recruiting? Masons that recruit more people into their alliance seem the rarer variety if anything.

As for who to vote for this phase, I'm unsure for now... I'd be okay lynching Luxxxiepop if it comes down to it. IT'S NOT THAT I DON'T LOVE YOU, LUXXXIEPOP. It's that we all know how I feel about policy lynching, we just can't make a habit of leaving inactive players alone. I might... be down for a Rasei lynch, too, in case there was a recruit on her, because at least we don't lose a PR if we mislynch? Then again, we would lose a clear if she's still town and flips as such and that might even be worse than losing a PR, actually.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 19 of 28]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 23 ... 28  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum