Cry Wolf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cry Wolf

Cry Wolf is a brand new forum focused on the forum version of the deception game Mafia/Werewolves

Video Game UPick is over! Town Wins!
We now have a Discord Server!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Love Live! School idol mafia [Mafia win]

+10
Aeiou
Five
Cure
Tiki The Troll
deo
Ninfia
plotstickers
Luxaria
Rasei
ezzelin
14 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 23 ... 28  Next

Go down  Message [Page 18 of 28]

256Love Live! School idol mafia [Mafia win] - Page 18 Empty Re: Love Live! School idol mafia [Mafia win] Sun Apr 17, 2016 11:56 am

Cure

Cure

Be like me, Plot. Make your posts so ridiculous that there's no point in editing them.

zzz I still want roast duck for dinner at some point this game, the hook is not being let off. However Plot seems very adamant about this so Unvote, Vote: Vowels

I suggest someone from lily white (rin, nozomi, umi) not voting what everyone else is voting today so we can learn about BiBi, since BiBi has all three members alive and will be the sub-unit we learn about.

Last edited by Cure on Sun Apr 17, 2016 12:04 pm; edited 1 time in total

257Love Live! School idol mafia [Mafia win] - Page 18 Empty Re: Love Live! School idol mafia [Mafia win] Sun Apr 17, 2016 11:59 am

Rasei

Rasei

Right now, I don't know who to vote for. I am trusting Tiki's word and Cure. (I didn't make the thingy fro his corpse, this is an idol game after all. I targeted *beep beep*.) I havent been paying that close attention because I been watching midgets and wasnt expecting to do much but use my ability while I doing this. I should be going home today so I will make notes.

Last edited by Rasei on Sun Apr 17, 2016 12:04 pm; edited 1 time in total

258Love Live! School idol mafia [Mafia win] - Page 18 Empty Re: Love Live! School idol mafia [Mafia win] Sun Apr 17, 2016 12:02 pm

Rasei

Rasei

vote: Aeiou following what my little evil sister from that one game is doing.

259Love Live! School idol mafia [Mafia win] - Page 18 Empty Re: Love Live! School idol mafia [Mafia win] Sun Apr 17, 2016 12:08 pm

Entelechy

Entelechy

I am not sure how Tailors work exactly, because I have not been in a game with them before, but is it possible that AEIOU was "tailored," and when the "Tailoring" wore off is when the ratio changed back. I would be inclined to vote AEIOU again to see if that happened, though I don't know if that's the best choice. As I am about to lay out, I am currently very confused.

Here is my terrible read on the game.

Ninfia: Town bulletproof, cool.

Tiki: Town likely watcher.

Entelechy: Town (it's me!)

Ace: Likely Town because they did volunteer to be the one person voting differently, before we understood how that actually worked.

Plot: Also likely town. Possibly former jailor?

Rasei: Vanilla almost certainly town unless converted.

Sammiya was stunned a lot, and we agreed that at least one of those was probably mafia. Might have been converted.

But if that is all correct (and no one was converted), then that means that the mafia are Lux, Cure, Five, and AEIOU, and that really doesn't seem right (though that is a super scary mafia team).

Cure claiming to have gotten DEO's role is a great way to make her seem town, but she has been very town in a lot of other ways as well. Lux is a mafia genius, so I think she could pull off spec as solid as she is offering while being mafia. Five hasn't offered much this game, but did make useful points about AEIOU and tailoring, which makes me think that the two of them aren't mafia together, unless one is a convert.

It also occurs to me that Plot might be lying about having his role copied, because that would also be a good way to throw town off the scent, but I am really not inclined to believe that is the case.

So clearly my reasoning is flawed, and I am believing someone I shouldn't.

I would be down for voting AEIOU again, but is there any way we could know that he isn't just tailored again if he flips the same?

260Love Live! School idol mafia [Mafia win] - Page 18 Empty Re: Love Live! School idol mafia [Mafia win] Sun Apr 17, 2016 12:17 pm

Cure

Cure

quack quack wrote:I am not sure how Tailors work exactly, because I have not been in a game with them before, but is it possible that AEIOU was "tailored," and when the "Tailoring" wore off is when the ratio changed back.
No. There were only three mafia to begin with why would there suddenly be four when it wore off?

quack wrote:Ace: Likely Town because they did volunteer to be the one person voting differently, before we understood how that actually worked.
volunteering to vote someone differently just because doesn't make him town at all. I would not use this to clear him in your mind.

quack quack quack wrote:Five hasn't offered much this game, but did make useful points about AEIOU and tailoring, which makes me think that the two of them aren't mafia together, unless one is a convert.
I wouldn't rule this out at all?????

quack quack quack quack wrote:It also occurs to me that Plot might be lying about having his role copied,
Plot is a lady bear.

quackers wrote:I would be down for voting AEIOU again, but is there any way we could know that he isn't just tailored again if he flips the same?
Aeiou is not in capital letters and is a lady furry alphabet.

Here's a list. From this list I am only considering what is probably the original three mafia. I'm not sure who the convert is. Ordered by least to most suspicious.

Town
Rasei (cleared by death)
Tiki the Troll (Mortician/watcher/???)
Cure (I am town, yo)
Sammiya (Stunned twice in a row)
Ninfia (bulletproof. likely originally town. possible convert)
plotstickers (playing very active and pro town compared to when she's maf)
Ace (stunned twice in a row. been helpful. haven't played with him in a long time)

Maf
Aeiou (... flipped town but Plot has reservations and Tiki's results)
Luxaria (Lux seems off like she's just posting enough to seem active and around but not actively proposing new theories. Kind of just rehashing everyone else's)
Five (has been MIA all game. She's way more active when town.)
Entelechy (I want Duck dinner)

:3c Hey look at that.

(Note: the two people that were stunned twice in a row could both be mafia with mafia trying to clear themselves with excessive stuns. unlikely that they're both maf, and I feel like Sammie is probably town as she's been acting the way she normally does as town (claiming her ability, being forthcoming with information, not being completely afk, proactive voting rather than last minute bandwagons). dunno about ace though).

261Love Live! School idol mafia [Mafia win] - Page 18 Empty Re: Love Live! School idol mafia [Mafia win] Sun Apr 17, 2016 12:27 pm

Tiki The Troll

Tiki The Troll

Hmm, well, with you much conviction you have, Plottie, I'm going to actually go along with you on this.

Vote: Aeiou

plotstickers wrote:I'd feel so sorry for Tiki if they were wrong, lmao.

You and me both, sister.

And good point, Cure. People outside of BiBi may want to have some contrarian votes, at least one per, though there's no real way of telling if someone in your subunit has voted otherwise without breaking the rules, heh.

262Love Live! School idol mafia [Mafia win] - Page 18 Empty Re: Love Live! School idol mafia [Mafia win] Sun Apr 17, 2016 12:31 pm

Cure

Cure

If we get a discord result for a unit other than BiBi (it'd have to be lily white since Printemps only has two members, and it always uses the units with the most members before those with less), we'll be able to deduce who two of the members are.

263Love Live! School idol mafia [Mafia win] - Page 18 Empty Re: Love Live! School idol mafia [Mafia win] Sun Apr 17, 2016 12:42 pm

Five

Five

Hi hello, I am not QUITE MIA. I have been quiet for the early game which is... pretty normal, if I don't really have anything to act on or anything much to analyze. Today I am uncharacteristically quiet because I play Pathfinder every Sunday and it's been taking most of my attention, but I've been paying SOME attention to the thread. Here are a few quick thoughts before I do a thing and go back to playing Pathfinder!

First, I'd think if Aeiou WAS tailored, there should be someone who's sure or almost sure about it, and nobody has actually come forward and said this, so I kind of feel like she's town? I don't know what to make of the revive, though. It happened before the idea of the tailor was brought up, so I can easily imagine a town player jumping the gun on it and just going for it? Especially if they were worried about dying before using their power. I can also understand why a town reviver wouldn't go for deo, since it was made pretty clear he was the source of the phase end and we apparently already have a copy of that role floating around, so it'd be difficult to keep both of them protected.

I don't have more time to spend on this post, I've got a dragon to kill, but I have a really strong suspicion to work with and some information to share later on when I get home and can spend some more time typing up a post with more detailed analysis.

264Love Live! School idol mafia [Mafia win] - Page 18 Empty Re: Love Live! School idol mafia [Mafia win] Sun Apr 17, 2016 12:53 pm

Entelechy

Entelechy

Cure wrote:
quack quack wrote:I am not sure how Tailors work exactly, because I have not been in a game with them before, but is it possible that AEIOU was "tailored," and when the "Tailoring" wore off is when the ratio changed back.
No. There were only three mafia to begin with why would there suddenly be four when it wore off?
You're right. I'm completely wrong there.

Cure wrote:
quack wrote:Ace: Likely Town because they did volunteer to be the one person voting differently, before we understood how that actually worked.
volunteering to vote someone differently just because doesn't make him town at all. I would not use this to clear him in your mind.

I think that as far as we knew at the time, someone voting differently would reveal which group they were in, and thus they thought that they were basically proving which team they were on, which would prove they weren't mafia. Again, I know that's not right now, but I believe that's the assumption they were acting under.

Cure wrote:
quack quack quack wrote:Five hasn't offered much this game, but did make useful points about AEIOU and tailoring, which makes me think that the two of them aren't mafia together, unless one is a convert.
I wouldn't rule this out at all?????
It seemed like better evidence that both weren't mafia together when I thought that the ratio change might be Aeiou's tailoring wearing off. Since you've pointed out that is wrong, I agree, Five does seem weaker as town, now.

Cure wrote:
quack quack quack quack wrote:It also occurs to me that Plot might be lying about having his role copied,
Plot is a lady bear.

ARG! I apologize , Plot ! D :

Cure wrote:
quackers wrote:I would be down for voting AEIOU again, but is there any way we could know that he isn't just tailored again if he flips the same?
Aeiou is not in capital letters and is a lady furry alphabet.
I apologize to you as well, Aeiou.

265Love Live! School idol mafia [Mafia win] - Page 18 Empty Re: Love Live! School idol mafia [Mafia win] Sun Apr 17, 2016 12:55 pm

Cure

Cure

Five wrote:First, I'd think if Aeiou WAS tailored, there should be someone who's sure or almost sure about it, and nobody has actually come forward and said this, so I kind of feel like she's town?

I feel like Plot is heavily hinting at this while also not confirming that this is why she's doing it because of the No Claiming rule.

WHAT DO YOU PLAY IN PATHFINDER?????????? WE'RE NOT PLAYING PATHFINDER THIS WEEK (or last week, cries) SO I AM ALL TABLETOP STARVED, MAN.

ezzelin

ezzelin

Love Live! School idol mafia [Mafia win] - Page 18 Intermission_by_amashimono-d9yi4cf

Plotstickers was hit by a pillow. They were Kira Tsubasa. They were Mafia.

7T : 3M

Entelechy

Entelechy

Oh shit. Great shot gunman. I need to do a lot of rereading now.

Cure

Cure

interesting. unvote

ezzelin

ezzelin

Love Live! School idol mafia [Mafia win] - Page 18 Vote_tally_by_amashimono-d9yi4cq

Cure vs Entelechy Aeiou
Sammiya vs Entelechy
Plotstickers vs Aeiou
Rasei vs Aeiou
Tiki vs Aeiou
Totals!
Aeiou II
Entelechy I

let me know if I missed anyone zzz

Tiki The Troll

Tiki The Troll

Hmm. Well, I guess that goes to show that my results were fucked.

le sigh

unvote

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 18 of 28]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 23 ... 28  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum