Cry Wolf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cry Wolf

Cry Wolf is a brand new forum focused on the forum version of the deception game Mafia/Werewolves

Video Game UPick is over! Town Wins!
We now have a Discord Server!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Love Live! School idol mafia [Mafia win]

+10
Aeiou
Five
Cure
Tiki The Troll
deo
Ninfia
plotstickers
Luxaria
Rasei
ezzelin
14 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 16 ... 28  Next

Go down  Message [Page 5 of 28]

Cure

Cure

I think deo probably had an identical accessory when he died. I can't imagine two different people having this ability. It just... it's... so anti-town if it's a town ability. Also it's so weird for it to exist immediately after the first use of it, too??????

Tiki The Troll

Tiki The Troll

I know nothing about these characters, so I'll just assume everyone knows what they're talking about.

Entelechy

Entelechy

Tiki The Troll wrote:I know nothing about these characters, so I'll just assume everyone knows what they're talking about.

I don't know anything either, Tiki, lmao. I keep almost skyping Ninfia to ask about who I am, then I remember I can't : P

Cure

Cure

It's a good thing google exists, right guys? :P

plotstickers

plotstickers

So many songs to listen to! I'm going to add an IDOLM@STER song because it's so moving. (ఠ్ఠ ˓̭ ఠ్ఠ)

Unfortunately, I don't have anything new to add besides another song. ¯\_(⊙︿⊙)_/¯ My first thought was that the phase end was the result of mafia sending in an action immediately after rollover. My second was more or less what Lux said about it being the result of Deo's death, but I also arrived to the same conclusion that it would likely occur in the same rollover. Since it'd be a question about someone's specific ability, I guess the host won't tell us whether there would be any difference.

Deo seems like a safe choice for an NK since protective roles are more likely to target active players. I'm thinking mafia chose to prioritize  guaranteed kill over over mislynchab...ility...  /dead eyes as I think about my mafia past

Items tend to confuse me, so I probably won't comment much on them unless I receive one for some reason.

Cure, do you need eye drops?????

Ninfia

Ninfia
Admin

hmmmm, that is odd...

The following is the list of all role archetypes that exist in this game:
Boost, Gun, Hide, Inventor, Investigation, Jail, Killproof, Mason, Mortician, Phase End, Protect, Redirect, Revive, Silence, Stun, Tailor, Watcher.

Okay so,if we decide that phase end = mafia, then... perhaps you were given a role from the inventor (which I had to look up because I realized I had no idea what that was) considering you've said its not a gun.

Mafia wiki wrote:The Inventor is a role that can give out various gadgets to other players. Each gadget typically provides one shot of a Power Role, such as a one-shot kill, a one-shot investigation, a one-shot bulletproof, etc. These gadgets are chosen from a list included in the Inventor's Role PM.

Perhaps its random and you ended up being given the phase end? I'd be surprised if that was something the inventor would have picked for you. I'm also a bit surprised that anyone would give you in particular an item, considering how terrifying you are as a mafia member and how we have very few leads: re: alignment yet.

Sammiya has been stunned.
Deo has been forced to retire. They were Minami Kotori. They were Town.

Sammiya being the stun target is pretty odd to me, but we know she at least did not send in the nk last night phase which is nice. I would be kind of surprised if the only stun in the game was mafia aligned, so perhaps some people have two parts to their ability? maybe limited use stuns or restrictions on two being one even and mafia being on odds or something. if this is a town stun, probably not the target I would have picked, but that goes for a mafia stun too, tbh. She's a player that I usually tunnel by accident because she appears to be coasting. If the stun is mafia aligned it wouldn't be a bad idea to try and clear her as much as possible.

Deo being the nk that is dodging a potential town protect makes sense to me, so I'm not really that confused by him being the nk when there is a known protect. I think Cure, Lux, and myself would be pretty big targets for a protect early game by town-- partially because of our knowledge of the characters and partially because we're known to be talkative players in general-- so it would be worrisome for the maf to try and target us initially.

also, if anyone who doesn't play the game or hasn't watched the show has questions about why I'd associate a character with a role that I didn't clarify enough feel free to ask. I sure wouldn't expect someone to read the wiki page of every character for a mafia minigame!

also: plot posted between the phases. Interesting, but im not sure its very telling of anything as of yet! 83 stares at plot quietly

song:

http://www.ninfia.tumblr.com

Cure

Cure

plotstickers wrote:Cure, do you need eye drops?????

Ninfia wrote:Love Live! School idol mafia [Mafia win] - Page 5 1ddf4e2a3aa51973e6c973f3999ffce6

Cure

Cure

If I was given an item from the inventor that basically copies a role ability, the ability that was copied was Deo's. And Deo passively ended the phase.

Based on how the item says it works, this has to be what happened.

edit: I always read Futari Happiness as Futanari Happiness. :')

Last edited by Cure on Thu Apr 14, 2016 1:37 pm; edited 1 time in total

Ninfia

Ninfia
Admin

hm. Deo probably had two parts to his ability, because I have a secondary aspect to my own ability that needs something specific to activate, so perhaps you were only given the second part of his ability?

edit: also holy shit I can;t believe that drawing has returned lmao

Cure

Cure

Maybe. But if the item was copied from someone else's ability, the ability HAD to be Deo's. Simply because of how it activates.

I also have multiple parts to my own ability so I wouldn't be surprised if everyone else does. I also wouldn't be surprised if the person who gave me the item just targeted Deo to copy the ability and gave it to me. it's kind of unfortunate because the effect is really anti-town depending on when it triggers.

Last edited by Cure on Thu Apr 14, 2016 1:39 pm; edited 1 time in total

plotstickers

plotstickers

/waves at Ninfia as she whispers Futari Happiness while staring at me

I don't post very often to begin with, so if I were mafia I probably wouldn't bother in-between phases when it's more characteristic of me to hardly say anything. Not that anyone said anything about me being mafia, lol.

@Cure - When did you receive this item? :Oc

Ninfia

Ninfia
Admin

huh. That's really interesting.

Cure

Cure

@Plot I got it right at the beginning of this phase. Which is interesting since D1 was skipped and it's unusual that an item would be instantly activated. Unless the person who gave it to me targeted me on N0 and it was given to me technically at the beginning of D1.

Ninfia

Ninfia
Admin

plotstickers wrote:/waves at Ninfia as she whispers Futari Happiness while staring at me

I don't post very often to begin with, so if I were mafia I probably wouldn't bother in-between phases when it's more characteristic of me to hardly say anything. Not that anyone said anything about me being mafia, lol.

/waves back as I whisper Futari Happiness and stare at plot

that's essentially why I'm only eyeballing u a lil friend! plus, being around for rollover in general is pretty common so I'm not too worried about it.

Cure

Cure

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 5 of 28]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 16 ... 28  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum