Cry Wolf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cry Wolf

Cry Wolf is a brand new forum focused on the forum version of the deception game Mafia/Werewolves

Video Game UPick is over! Town Wins!
We now have a Discord Server!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Love Live! School idol mafia [Mafia win]

+10
Aeiou
Five
Cure
Tiki The Troll
deo
Ninfia
plotstickers
Luxaria
Rasei
ezzelin
14 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 22 ... 28  Next

Go down  Message [Page 16 of 28]

Tiki The Troll

Tiki The Troll

Magical.

Aeiou

Aeiou

...magical is an understatement

Cure

Cure

Entelechy wrote:
We should all have an informal end of vote phase two or three hours ahead of the real deadline. We all agree that whoever has the most votes on them at the end of that phase, everyone but one person votes for.

That way, we can learn concrete information about an additional person every night, like we almost did with Ace this past phase.

Except with the way the Harmony/Discord system works (only one shows up. ever. and it's rnged) it's not that helpful, and we actually learn significantly less information if people are voting together.

This is actually super scummy. Telling everyone to vote together always deprives us from the MAIN way of figuring out who is mafia. Their voting targets. I will not be moving my vote.

There's no way to guarantee that everyone will do this or have decided on an initial target up to that point. Mafia can just lay low until late in the phase and harmlessly hop on this designated bandwagon. I don't like this idea. I don't like it at all.

ezzelin

ezzelin

Lucas you precious child you can be honorary idol ok

also go to bed tbh

RATIO - 8T : 3M : 1L

high seraph

high seraph

I'm an irl idol thats plenty for me. ALTHO ITD BE SUPER COOL TO BE A MAF IDOL TOO

231Love Live! School idol mafia [Mafia win] - Page 16 Empty Re: Love Live! School idol mafia [Mafia win] Sat Apr 16, 2016 10:24 pm

ezzelin

ezzelin

Coughs. Hosr announcement. The ratio at rollover should have been

7T : 4M

This is the accurate ratio. I'll also go back and edit it in, but I had to make an announcement because... it wasn't posted correctly previously.

232Love Live! School idol mafia [Mafia win] - Page 16 Empty Re: Love Live! School idol mafia [Mafia win] Sat Apr 16, 2016 10:29 pm

Cure

Cure

... :T

thought: ninfia might be a traitor role that converts when a kill attempt is made on her.

233Love Live! School idol mafia [Mafia win] - Page 16 Empty Re: Love Live! School idol mafia [Mafia win] Sat Apr 16, 2016 10:32 pm

Sammiya

Sammiya
Admin

Al...though I'm wondering if the mafia can swap roles in between people or something...? Since there were two stuns N1 which either means town originally had two stunners, just with one being a limited, or the mafia... got... two stuns...

With only one person being stunned tonight, t-though...

I know that there used to be a town stunner, but there might not be anymore. Which is why I'm also certain the first stun on me was because of the mafia.

Vote: Duck

I HOPE NOT

what does that "l' mean in the rollover?

https://crywolf.rpg-board.net

234Love Live! School idol mafia [Mafia win] - Page 16 Empty Re: Love Live! School idol mafia [Mafia win] Sat Apr 16, 2016 10:36 pm

ezzelin

ezzelin

Sammiya(・ω・)b wrote:what does that "l' mean in the rollover?

??? w--where

235Love Live! School idol mafia [Mafia win] - Page 16 Empty Re: Love Live! School idol mafia [Mafia win] Sat Apr 16, 2016 10:38 pm

Sammiya

Sammiya
Admin

I MEANT THE RATIO. the 1 L-.... OH. Probably for Lucas?

ezzelin-P wrote:RATIO - 8T : 3M : 1L

I GOOFED UP. It's late and I'm tired

https://crywolf.rpg-board.net

236Love Live! School idol mafia [Mafia win] - Page 16 Empty Re: Love Live! School idol mafia [Mafia win] Sat Apr 16, 2016 10:39 pm

plotstickers

plotstickers

I wouldn't mind voting for Duck, but I'd rather vote for Vowels today. vote: Vowels

I'm not surprised that Tiki wasn't targeted last night since that would validate his results. Rasei and Cure are higher priority targets imo. If Vowels were truly town, then she'd probably be somewhere there too. I don't think she is, though. Her revival feels... suspect? In my limited experience, town revival roles tend to use their power on confirmed town who are active speculators. For example, Lux used her power fairly late on Cure in Card Captor Sakura mafia. It's not impossible for this revive to be of town origin, but it seems unlikely unless they're scared of getting offed before they can use their power. I'm more inclined to think it's a mafia revival role.

Updated list?:

/sweats at the updated ratio

Last edited by plotstickers on Sun Apr 17, 2016 10:07 am; edited 1 time in total

237Love Live! School idol mafia [Mafia win] - Page 16 Empty Re: Love Live! School idol mafia [Mafia win] Sat Apr 16, 2016 10:39 pm

ezzelin

ezzelin

Sammiya(・ω・)b wrote:I MEANT THE RATIO. the 1 L-.... OH. Probably for Lucas?

ezzelin-P wrote:RATIO - 8T : 3M : 1L

I GOOFED UP. It's late and I'm tired

ONE LUCAS!!

it was a joke gomen for confusion

238Love Live! School idol mafia [Mafia win] - Page 16 Empty Re: Love Live! School idol mafia [Mafia win] Sat Apr 16, 2016 10:40 pm

Tiki The Troll

Tiki The Troll

Wow. This is going horribly. Heh.

Though I'm usually extra skeptical of Cure, she has seemed very interested in getting the facts about harmony and discord right, so that's the main reason I'm leaning Town on her. Everything else is beyond me, heh...

Also, I have zero more information (corrupted or otherwise) this day phase. Sigh...

Edit: Good points on Vowels, Plottie. Urgh...my history with investigative roles is making me a bit gun-shy, though, heh.

239Love Live! School idol mafia [Mafia win] - Page 16 Empty Re: Love Live! School idol mafia [Mafia win] Sat Apr 16, 2016 10:45 pm

Cure

Cure

SAMMIE WERE YOU A TOWN STUNNER AGAIN.

240Love Live! School idol mafia [Mafia win] - Page 16 Empty Re: Love Live! School idol mafia [Mafia win] Sat Apr 16, 2016 10:50 pm

Cure

Cure

Plot has a very good point regarding vowels, and I'm still kind of suspicious of her flip anyway. I feel like the real nico would have had a slight freakout if she wasn't actually nico though?? unless nico is a traitor role.... idk man. maybe mafia can revive someone and convert them to their side? why vowels over deo though, and why not wait to use it? unless its someone they'd thought would die.

it's really interesting to me that I'm still alive when my death would make the day phase skip. :T still. unless mafia thinks I'll be protected/jailed every night and doesn't want to bother?

where are lux and ninfia. :OOOOO

WHY IS THERE A TRAITOR ROLE IN A TWELVE PERSON GAME IS MY reAL quESTION.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 16 of 28]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 22 ... 28  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum