Cry Wolf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cry Wolf

Cry Wolf is a brand new forum focused on the forum version of the deception game Mafia/Werewolves

Video Game UPick is over! Town Wins!
We now have a Discord Server!

You are not connected. Please login or register

i can has NIGHT FOUR?

+11
Aeiou
Vanilla Ace
Rasei
Tiki The Troll
T3tsuya
Five
Entelechy
Luxaria
katagi
Cure
Kiyoko
15 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14, 15  Next

Go down  Message [Page 13 of 15]

181i can has NIGHT FOUR? - Page 13 Empty Re: i can has NIGHT FOUR? Thu May 12, 2016 7:01 pm

Kiyoko

Kiyoko
Admin

G4M3 0V3R

Katagi was stunned from acting and sending quirks.
Entelechy was stunned from acting and sending quirks.
Cure was jailed (only blocks actions, does not block sending quirks).
Ace was jailed (only blocks actions, does not block sending quirks).
Entelechy was killed. They were Zalgo. They were town.

Mafia win.

mmm whatcha say

3M:3T:2N

http://kiyokon.tumblr.com

182i can has NIGHT FOUR? - Page 13 Empty Re: i can has NIGHT FOUR? Thu May 12, 2016 7:01 pm

Rasei

Rasei

*gives puppy eyes at Kiyoko*

183i can has NIGHT FOUR? - Page 13 Empty Re: i can has NIGHT FOUR? Thu May 12, 2016 7:01 pm

Tiki The Troll

Tiki The Troll

Well...that's that, I guess.

Y'know, I've been playing this game ever since I signed up for the inaugural Alice in Wonderland game. Signed up for it on May 27, a day before my birthday.

Even before then, thinking about the game, there's been something i wanted to do, never getting the chance. So, pretty much exactly a year ago, to the day.

...Well...until now:

i can has NIGHT FOUR? - Page 13 900x900px-LL-b0948667_X6VwIze

IT WAS ME, TOWN
IT WAS ME ALL ALONG, TOWN

Tiki The Troll wrote:
Luxaria wrote:Words
Something
I give up

But these were both great! D= And a distraction from

ROLLOVER ANXIETY

Please, oh please, oh please be right! D= Epic stunmaneuver
Hey Cure, wanna see how much of a RAIEs you get outta me?
Know what rhyme's with your name, Rasei? "My BAE." How about I call you that instead?
Hey, Tet...I have nothing clever to say, but wanna make out?

MAFIA

Tiki The Troll wrote:
Luxaria wrote:Words
Something
I give up

But these were both great! D= And a distraction from

ROLLOVER ANXIETY

Please, oh please, oh please be right! D= Epic stunmaneuver
Know what rhyme's with your name, Rasei? "My BAE." How about I call you that instead?

MANEUVER

Tiki The Troll wrote:Please, oh please, oh please be right! D= Epic stunmaneuver

i can has NIGHT FOUR? - Page 13 5a28a460919eb99353380b9d43a973de9fac2252775865c4b09a2096ec8b099e_3

184i can has NIGHT FOUR? - Page 13 Empty Re: i can has NIGHT FOUR? Thu May 12, 2016 7:02 pm

Rasei

Rasei

poops

185i can has NIGHT FOUR? - Page 13 Empty Re: i can has NIGHT FOUR? Thu May 12, 2016 7:02 pm

Five

Five

Soon after I sent my meme, I realized I should've made it Dear Sister/Mmmmm whatcha say.

Congrats, T3t/Dylan/Tiki!

186i can has NIGHT FOUR? - Page 13 Empty Re: i can has NIGHT FOUR? Thu May 12, 2016 7:03 pm

Rasei

Rasei

... ... ... I didn't see that coming...

187i can has NIGHT FOUR? - Page 13 Empty Re: i can has NIGHT FOUR? Thu May 12, 2016 7:04 pm

Kiyoko

Kiyoko
Admin

Roles:

188i can has NIGHT FOUR? - Page 13 Empty Re: i can has NIGHT FOUR? Thu May 12, 2016 7:07 pm

drandahl

drandahl

i can has NIGHT FOUR? - Page 13 Ttt_WOPR

Thanks to Kiyo for hosting, and thanks to everyone for playing! This game was pretty crazy. Fun to see everyone getting into their quirks.

189i can has NIGHT FOUR? - Page 13 Empty Re: i can has NIGHT FOUR? Thu May 12, 2016 7:09 pm

katagi

katagi

I TOLD YOU GUYS I WAS TOWN

190i can has NIGHT FOUR? - Page 13 Empty Re: i can has NIGHT FOUR? Thu May 12, 2016 7:10 pm

Rasei

Rasei

*stares at T3t, Tiki, and Dran*

Congratz.

191i can has NIGHT FOUR? - Page 13 Empty Re: i can has NIGHT FOUR? Thu May 12, 2016 7:10 pm

Cure

Cure

Oh look Dylan was mafia.

192i can has NIGHT FOUR? - Page 13 Empty Re: i can has NIGHT FOUR? Thu May 12, 2016 7:12 pm

Five

Five

I wasn't going to send my quirk to anyone on n0, so I wouldn't risk giving the mafia an extra kill and all that. But I had a hunch and went for it purely because I had the feeling, given how things went down in Tote Valley Tales, that I wouldn't get another chance to act. AND LOOK WHAT HAPPENED.

This game was hilarious, though, and I would absolutely play a meme UPick again. Thanks for hosting, Kiyoko!

193i can has NIGHT FOUR? - Page 13 Empty Re: i can has NIGHT FOUR? Thu May 12, 2016 7:13 pm

Luxaria

Luxaria

Don't look so smug! I know what you're thinking, but sending the doctor protect to two mafia was merely a set back! Did you honestly believe I would trust the safety of town to some rude, lurking mafia mongrels? Hahahaha... Oh no, no, no, they were merely instruments, a stepping stone to a much larger plan! It has all led to this... and this time, the night kill will not be blocked! Because lmao, apparently.

194i can has NIGHT FOUR? - Page 13 Empty Re: i can has NIGHT FOUR? Thu May 12, 2016 7:14 pm

Rasei

Rasei

I would love to play this again.

195i can has NIGHT FOUR? - Page 13 Empty Re: i can has NIGHT FOUR? Thu May 12, 2016 7:18 pm

Kiyoko

Kiyoko
Admin

Glad you guys enjoyed it! I'd totally be down to host again someday (or let someone else host so I can play)! If anyone has any potential balance concerns that we could fix for next time let me know. This game has the potential to get hugely swingy if everyone piles their quirks onto one player (like what happened this game), and I wish I'd come up with a system to let people who didn't receive quirks in one phase get some sort of consolation quirk/ability or something so that no one's left out, so maybe next time.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 13 of 15]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14, 15  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum