Cry Wolf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cry Wolf

Cry Wolf is a brand new forum focused on the forum version of the deception game Mafia/Werewolves

Video Game UPick is over! Town Wins!
We now have a Discord Server!

You are not connected. Please login or register

i can has NIGHT FOUR?

+11
Aeiou
Vanilla Ace
Rasei
Tiki The Troll
T3tsuya
Five
Entelechy
Luxaria
katagi
Cure
Kiyoko
15 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9 ... 15  Next

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 15]

31i can has NIGHT FOUR? - Page 3 Empty Re: i can has NIGHT FOUR? Tue May 10, 2016 7:42 pm

Rasei

Rasei

YES

32i can has NIGHT FOUR? - Page 3 Empty Re: i can has NIGHT FOUR? Tue May 10, 2016 7:43 pm

Cure

Cure

... I think Zalgo is the manipulation role. Everyone that had something weird happen to their abilities was Zalgo'd (ninfia, you). Though I don't know why duck would self-stun if you were being manipulated?

33i can has NIGHT FOUR? - Page 3 Empty Re: i can has NIGHT FOUR? Tue May 10, 2016 7:44 pm

Rasei

Rasei

Congratz on the win Gerry... And I'm looking at the meme page for that meme and am totally going to look up the manga or anime.

34i can has NIGHT FOUR? - Page 3 Empty Re: i can has NIGHT FOUR? Tue May 10, 2016 7:45 pm

Entelechy

Entelechy

I'm sorry, I meant I didn't want to say what triggered my action, so future bearers of the quirk couldn't be targted for NKs. It wasn't any quirk that has thus far been observed or remarked upon. If it went off, it would have given me the target's entire role PM.

As I said, I am Zaglo, and I hella didn't self-stun. My quirk's action is just pick two players, and any actions/quirks sent to the first hit the second, and vice versa.

35i can has NIGHT FOUR? - Page 3 Empty Re: i can has NIGHT FOUR? Tue May 10, 2016 7:45 pm

Tiki The Troll

Tiki The Troll

/waves at Rasei.

Edit: Hmm...should I...say what tl;dr did?

Last edited by Tiki The Troll on Tue May 10, 2016 7:47 pm; edited 1 time in total

36i can has NIGHT FOUR? - Page 3 Empty Re: i can has NIGHT FOUR? Tue May 10, 2016 7:47 pm

Rasei

Rasei

37i can has NIGHT FOUR? - Page 3 Empty Re: i can has NIGHT FOUR? Tue May 10, 2016 7:50 pm

T3tsuya

T3tsuya

CUR3 wrote:I see. That's interesting (though I do find it strange that the jail I aimed at dylan would coincidentally redirect to katagi). Who did you target with the bus? Who did you target with the stun, for that matter?

I targeted katagi with the stun. You said you were getting dylan so I tried to hit katagi and aeiou. I bussed myself and Gerry on the offchance I was right about katagi being maf, she was telling the truth about vig and shot me. At least then a town wouldn't die. (Sorry Gerry but good news you're still alive.)

Rasei wrote:YES

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Epic stun maneuver

Last edited by T3tsuya on Wed May 11, 2016 3:05 pm; edited 2 times in total

38i can has NIGHT FOUR? - Page 3 Empty Re: i can has NIGHT FOUR? Tue May 10, 2016 7:51 pm

Kiyoko

Kiyoko
Admin

i can has ST04T R4LLY?

Cure vs Aeiou
T3tsuya vs Aeiou
Tiki The Troll vs Aeiou
Katagi vs Aeiou
Rasei vs Rasei
___

Aeiou 4
Rasei 1

Last edited by Kiyoko on Tue May 10, 2016 8:09 pm; edited 1 time in total

http://kiyokon.tumblr.com

39i can has NIGHT FOUR? - Page 3 Empty Re: i can has NIGHT FOUR? Tue May 10, 2016 7:53 pm

Rasei

Rasei

Vote: Rasei for looking for the manga and reading it

40i can has NIGHT FOUR? - Page 3 Empty Re: i can has NIGHT FOUR? Tue May 10, 2016 7:58 pm

Cure

Cure

RASEI IT'S SO SCANDALOUS WHY WOULD YOU LET YOURSELF BE TRICKED INTO ACCEPTING HIS GROSS ADVANCES?

41i can has NIGHT FOUR? - Page 3 Empty Re: i can has NIGHT FOUR? Tue May 10, 2016 7:59 pm

Tiki The Troll

Tiki The Troll

Rasei wrote:Vote: Rasei

Quit stealing my shtick.

42i can has NIGHT FOUR? - Page 3 Empty Re: i can has NIGHT FOUR? Tue May 10, 2016 8:27 pm

Rasei

Rasei

Reaction Post:
NSFW AND ONLY READ IF YOU ARE AN ADULT:

Over all, I give it a 2 out of 10. I have read worst things before. I think I will go reread either Fake or From Eroca with Love or something else now...

43i can has NIGHT FOUR? - Page 3 Empty Re: i can has NIGHT FOUR? Tue May 10, 2016 8:33 pm

Tiki The Troll

Tiki The Troll

WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS, TET???????

44i can has NIGHT FOUR? - Page 3 Empty Re: i can has NIGHT FOUR? Tue May 10, 2016 8:36 pm

Vanilla Ace

Vanilla Ace

vote: Aeiou because of reasons already stated

45i can has NIGHT FOUR? - Page 3 Empty Re: i can has NIGHT FOUR? Tue May 10, 2016 8:50 pm

Rasei

Rasei

I LOVE YOU TIKI! I LOVE ACE FOR THAT WONDERFUL PROOF! I LOVE YOU CURE! AND I LOVE YOU KIYOKO FOR GOING ME SANAMI MATOH-SENSEI YAOI THAT I HAVEN'T READ YET!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 15]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9 ... 15  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum