Cry Wolf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cry Wolf

Cry Wolf is a brand new forum focused on the forum version of the deception game Mafia/Werewolves

Video Game UPick is over! Town Wins!
We now have a Discord Server!

You are not connected. Please login or register

i can has NIGHT FOUR?

+11
Aeiou
Vanilla Ace
Rasei
Tiki The Troll
T3tsuya
Five
Entelechy
Luxaria
katagi
Cure
Kiyoko
15 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9 ... 15  Next

Go down  Message [Page 4 of 15]

46i can has NIGHT FOUR? - Page 4 Empty Re: i can has NIGHT FOUR? Tue May 10, 2016 8:52 pm

Cure

Cure

Why me?

47i can has NIGHT FOUR? - Page 4 Empty Re: i can has NIGHT FOUR? Tue May 10, 2016 9:03 pm

Rasei

Rasei

You mean you don't want my love, little sister that likes throwing snowballs with rock inside them? *pouts*

Anyway, It's really quiet tonight.

48i can has NIGHT FOUR? - Page 4 Empty Re: i can has NIGHT FOUR? Tue May 10, 2016 9:54 pm

T3tsuya

T3tsuya

Tiki The Troll wrote:WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS, TET???????

It is

A very advanced technique.

49i can has NIGHT FOUR? - Page 4 Empty Re: i can has NIGHT FOUR? Tue May 10, 2016 10:15 pm

Cure

Cure

i am too tired for mafia. would anyone really be surprised if tet ended up being mafia and just decided to elaborately ruse us for no conceivable reason? is it just me thinking it? yes? no?

50i can has NIGHT FOUR? - Page 4 Empty Re: i can has NIGHT FOUR? Tue May 10, 2016 10:31 pm

Entelechy

Entelechy

CUR3 wrote:i am too tired for mafia. would anyone really be surprised if tet ended up being mafia and just decided to elaborately ruse us for no conceivable reason? is it just me thinking it? yes? no?

Yeah, I've been going back and forth on how possible that is : P

51i can has NIGHT FOUR? - Page 4 Empty Re: i can has NIGHT FOUR? Tue May 10, 2016 10:55 pm

Aeiou

Aeiou

vote: tet
tbh
I think this IS a ruse cruise
the target on me didnt go through and conveniently theres still a kill??
This is a fuckign perfect way to mislynch me and if I get mislynched and then the NK goes off again then TOWN LOSES
excuse you guys
IS THIS WHAT YOU WANT TO HAPPEN?? TO LOSE
I sure dont

Listen up guys, yes yes I am the avatar rambler, excellent deduction, its not like I hadnt hinted at it before.
CUR3 wrote:
Vowels targeted Duck (me originally. vowels did not comment on the target being swapped interestingly enough) last phase.
https://crywolf.rpg-board.net/t218p795-i-can-has-night-three#21814
ME wrote:I targeted Cure last night and I'll assume??? that Duck got it?? maybe, they didn't do the quirk but they said they werent going to so I'll just assume it was that??
AND guess what
I targeted Cure again
If I was mafia and had something potentially disruptive to mafia THINK OF MY TARGETs???
Lux, Ace, Cure, Cure
We think all these people are town(lux for sure is)
WHY WOULDNT I SEND THOSE TO MAFIA BROS or something??
I WAS GOING TO ASK FOR CONFIRMATION FROM BOTH LUX AND ACE but
LUX IS DEAD and thats shitty because I trusted her
SO ACE CAN YOU READ YOUR ABILITY PM
I agree my ability is detrimental to town as well but the ability PM specifically although in a silly flavor says ITS FOR BLOCKING MAFIA FROM GETTING ACTIONS, IT LITERALLY SAYS MAFIA as in target a mafia with this

I cant believe I didnt realize the thread split earlier when I was on mobile around rollover and just thought rollover was hella late lmao and now I dont know how much time Ill have to defend myself but
IM TOWN plz dont lynch me, lets think on this more
is anyone up ;w;

52i can has NIGHT FOUR? - Page 4 Empty Re: i can has NIGHT FOUR? Tue May 10, 2016 11:06 pm

Cure

Cure

Okay but we decided the avatar ramble was mafia independently of everything related to tet. How is a quirk blocker in any way a town role?

I mean three people have to be mafia I kind of give up in this game at this point, you know? If you're town at least it'll be over, I guess???????

53i can has NIGHT FOUR? - Page 4 Empty Re: i can has NIGHT FOUR? Tue May 10, 2016 11:29 pm

Entelechy

Entelechy

The flavour text of the quirk does actually suggest it is made to be used against mafia, to keep them from getting abilities, though I am not really sure how that follows since if you are so sure someone is mafia, you should be able to push a lynch...

God, my gut has given me bad vibes about T3t all game, I so dearly hope I'm wrong : P

54i can has NIGHT FOUR? - Page 4 Empty Re: i can has NIGHT FOUR? Tue May 10, 2016 11:31 pm

Aeiou

Aeiou

It sure will be over
I mean unless theres no NK and then you guys lynch a maf
Im saying the quirk block isnt a mafia role tho because I know it's not. That's why I want Ace to confirm what the ability PM says, and youd see it yourself if you dont lynch me but I guess whatever happens, happens. I dont blame people for thinking the ability is maf tho, it is a shitty ability if its accidentally used on town lol thats not my fault tho ;0;

Something fishy is going on though and it's not with me, I've been straightforward.

e: oh right Duck can confirm too, thanks Duck!

55i can has NIGHT FOUR? - Page 4 Empty Re: i can has NIGHT FOUR? Wed May 11, 2016 2:22 am

Vanilla Ace

Vanilla Ace

I don't see it as saying it's to be used against mafia, actually. The avatar rambler is the Unforgivable meme, isn't it? The flavor text asks if your target thinks they're a mafia player, as in a person who plays mafia, though I see why it would make you think it's intended for mafia

@Duck; you had an investigative ability last night? uhh, do you have results or???

56i can has NIGHT FOUR? - Page 4 Empty Re: i can has NIGHT FOUR? Wed May 11, 2016 4:12 am

katagi

katagi

im gonna be honest

this entire time, i've been getting 'weird vibes' from tet a lot more than from anyone else, but i tend to be so bad at analysing other players that i just go with the flow generally speaking

57i can has NIGHT FOUR? - Page 4 Empty Re: i can has NIGHT FOUR? Wed May 11, 2016 5:25 am

Aeiou

Aeiou

I also hinted at being quirk block but I guess it was vaguer than I thought
https://crywolf.rpg-board.net/t218p345-i-can-has-night-three#21368
me wrote: Uh I guess my quirk that I gave was seen yesterday but not yet today but I think it'll come. It didnt appear in roll over but something similar did if that?? helps?
This was after Lux was Jailed so she didnt get to use the ability and Ace hadnt done the quirk yet.
If I were mafia I probably wouldnt drop any hints about my role?

I didn't see any rules about claiming and it was a fun thing not to but at this point I'll just
I'm drinking out of cups
http://knowyourmeme.com/memes/drinking-out-of-cups
The flavor text with the ability is in that long island accent sort of thing if that helps? Although rereading it again I do see that it does say mafia player and not just mafia so I guess you're right. Maybe it just means a player of the game :[ which doesnt help me at all in that case haha

Remember cardcaptor maf where there was a bunch of anti-town roles/powers given to town?? Sometimes town can have not the most helpful roles, ok?? ;0;

It really sucks that I'll be working tomorrow up until rollover and I'm not sure Ill have time to read everything when I wake up, just depending on how talkative you guys get. I'll just try to do my best, but I don't think there's really any other info I can provide.
i can has NIGHT FOUR? - Page 4 Tumblr_o6azimypXp1tki7xko5_1280

58i can has NIGHT FOUR? - Page 4 Empty Re: i can has NIGHT FOUR? Wed May 11, 2016 6:00 am

katagi

katagi

not my chair not my problem

59i can has NIGHT FOUR? - Page 4 Empty Re: i can has NIGHT FOUR? Wed May 11, 2016 8:56 am

Cure

Cure

Idk man. Three people are mafia. if you're not mafia, vowels, who do you think is?

60i can has NIGHT FOUR? - Page 4 Empty Re: i can has NIGHT FOUR? Wed May 11, 2016 9:09 am

Tiki The Troll

Tiki The Troll

Man...:(

No room for error...if Vowels is Town, even with that scummy power...oi.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 4 of 15]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9 ... 15  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum